Clen question... yes another clen thread

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've looked all over for this but i can't seem to find an answer. does clen have any effect on libido?

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
I've looked all over for this but i can't seem to find an answer. does clen have any effect on libido?
each person is different but many strong stimulants that i take effect my libido. how much or any at all depends on the dose and person. ephedra and clen have probably effected me the most, coincidentally both being beta-2 stims.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
each person is different but many strong stimulants that i take effect my libido. how much or any at all depends on the dose and person. ephedra and clen have probably effected me the most, coincidentally both being beta-2 stims.
Is ephedra really a beta-2 stim? This kicks cycling in the nuts.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
all stimulants clen, ephedra, and even caffeine constrict blood flow. less blood flow = harder to get hard.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
None of the people Ive prepped ever mentioned having issues while using clen....on paper I could see why there might be a concern, but I havent noticed that in the real world.

teomore

Awards
I had that problem with ma-huang(ephedra). It's a vasoconstrictor (like clen), so it restricts bloodflow everywhere, no matter what your intentions are.

musclenz

musclenz

Awards
Clenbuterol is not a steroid but a beta-2-symphatomimetic. It has a strong anti-catabolic effect, which means it decreases the rate at which protein is reduced in the muscle cell, consequently causing an enlargement of muscle cells. Its used after an AAS cycle to balance out the catabolic phase and preserve strength and muscle mass. A further aspect of Clenbuterol is its distinct fat-burning effect. Clenbuterol burns fat without dieting because it increases the body temperature slightly, forcing the body to burn fat for this process. Due to the higher body temperature Clenbuterol magnifies the effect of anabolic/androgenic steroids taken simultaneously, since the protein processing is increased.
100-140 mcg per day is the average dose taken 8-10 weeks. Since Clenbuterol is not a hormone compound it has no side effects typical of AAS.
Side effects of Clenbuterol include restlessness, palpitations, tremor (involuntary trembling of fingers), headache, increased per-spiration, insomnia, possible muscle spasms, increased blood pressure, and nausea. These disapate after a few days of coming off.
It can be a very dangerous drug causing cardiac arrest in high doses. Doses are in Mcg not Mg.