Straight Light Cycle

hexx

Awards
Hey Guys,

I'm 21 years old 175 lbs and a collegiate athlete-- a rower. I would like to put on some additional mass for my sport before the season and I'm currently looking into non-methylated prohormones for a light cycle in august/september. I'm not looking to a massive increase-- I know how to bust my ass in the gym and pound meat at the dinner table. However, support for enhancing recovery and boosting dry mass is desired.

A few things:
-Let's not turn this into a debate about cost/toxicity/bang for buck. The compound I choose must be unmethylated and not aromatize. I do not want to take any prescribed SERMS.

This leaves me with a few options:
3-AD. Heard modest gains (5-6lbs) with no side effects
New 1-AD from Ergo. Have not heard much but looks promising.
1,4AD Bold. Heard its totally worthless on its own.
furazadrol. Similiar to the above.

Just looking for someone willing to spare some advice.

Thank You

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
Hilarious! Giving the OP **** for no reason! Awesome! I'm sure that's exactly what he was looking for! Great! Reps!

I don't know anything about 1-AD from Ergo.
Bold and Furazadrol wouldn't be worth the time or effort to run solo.
I have never used 3-AD, but given the list you came up with, I would prefer that one just by elimination of the others.

hexx

Awards
Then dont do steroids.
Like I said, I believe planned PCT is a crucial part to completing any successful cycle. However, I do not want to risk felony charges and the like, thus I will use a light compound and an OTC PCT product. Please do not turn this into a debate.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Like I said, I believe planned PCT is a crucial part to completing any successful cycle. However, I do not want to risk felony charges and the like, thus I will use a light compound and an OTC PCT product. Please do not turn this into a debate.

Felony charges? Unless you planned on using oxycontin for PCT theres no possibility in felony charges, beside the fact that the way to procur SERM's is LEGAL.

I don't know why the other two guys who responded to this thread are incensed by my response, it was an honest answer. Any product you choose, if it gives you measurable results, has the potential to give you unwanted side effects, and they only way to deal with certain side effects, namely gyno, is with a SERM.

Hence my answer, something analogous to if you cant do the time dont do the crime.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
1,4AD Bold. Heard its totally worthless on its own.
furazadrol. Similiar to the above.
Bold can be a good cycle, you just need to run it at 800-1000mg for 6-8wks, i just read a guys log the other day that he gained 15lbs off of a, if i remember correctly, 800mg 6wk bold cycle.

Furaz is a stacker from all the logs i've read.

No ones done new 1-ad that i know of. But ive read that its 3hydroxy, and 17 keto. Which if im up on my chemistry DHEA acts on the same enzymes as a 3 hydroxy. And andro is a 17 keto steroid, so between the two it may be a wonder drug, or just hyped up DHEA.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
ok, can you honestly say that on an epistane pulse for 8 weeks he will NEED a SERM?

common

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Kinda funny how you're worried about felonies but you aren't worried about CHEATING in your sport.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Kinda funny how you're worried about felonies but you aren't worried about CHEATING in your sport.

good call Rugger, but on a separate note, OP have u thought about Hdrol? personally i think u could get away without using a SERM in PCT

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
it's not cheating if it's an untested show

not sure if it is or not.

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
it's not cheating if it's an untested show

not sure if it is or not.
Well, he's a college athlete.

To the OP, you COULD run Have/Epi without a SERM. A lot of people just use PCS or Sustain Alpha for it. Also, as noted before, H-Drol could be an option as well.

Personally, I would still get the SERM though.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
good call Rugger, but on a separate note, OP have u thought about Hdrol? personally i think u could get away without using a SERM in PCT
i say x2 for Halodrol-50 or clone

i thought it was too mild, but if you vary the dose i'm sure you'll find a sweet spot where it provides the lean gains you want.

3-AD is too weak, 1-AD is strong and no one knows how legit the new stuff is. Epi pulse is a viable option.

About the SERM it's legal for "research purposes" which means that you have to be feeding it to your labrat... how they gonna prove you're not...

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
H-drol or Epidrol are mild. You can PROBABLY get by with Post Cycle Support and Dermacrine Sustain for PCT.

Furaz is totally worthless for the money.

good luck

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
epistane is not mild and its a steroid. its stronger than winstrol. you need to at least have a serm for backup

Rabidpanda25

Rabidpanda25

Awards
Let me just ask this... what possible benefit is there to not running a proper Serm based PCT? Some people are so adamant about not using them, so I'm just wondering what I'm missing out on here. Even if you re only mildly suppressed, a brief run of a SERM will get you back up that much faster, which means you ll keep that much more gains. And for the price of all the over the counter crap people buy and stack together to try and buy some peace of mind, they could just as easily have bought enough SERM to last them 3 or 4 cycles.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
ok, can you honestly say that on an epistane pulse for 8 weeks he will NEED a SERM?

common

1st of all, you've never done DS or PH correct?

Second "common"? I believe you were looking for "come on".

Gicantor

Gicantor

Awards
LOL so much for the OP getting his questions answered.

Last edited: