Popping my PH cherry on July 8th with h-drol

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Well, July 8th I will finally start hdrol. I started this past monday loading life support (double dosage so about 1000mgs of milk thistle, hawthorne berry, etc...) and will continue with that and switch to cycle support when out. I plan to run this into my pct, most likely end it after the first week of PCT.

CEL h-drol will be 50/50/75/75/75. While taking hdrol i will take the cycle support, multivitamin, and BCAAs. I will not take creatine during it and will use that during PCT.

I will also take Anabolic pump continually throughout.

PCT will be AI Stoked. Two weeks into PCT I am taking Lean Xtreme.

Hoping to make some good gains on this. I am about 208 now, 5'10, and about 19 percent BF. I have been lifting since I was 21 and I am now 28.

Anyways, any comments/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

thank you

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
have a SERM on hand at the end for any gyno problems.. and taper off the AI the last week or 2 of pct

UKhardgainer

UKhardgainer

Awards
Again serm on stand by is a must.

Have a good cycle. :0)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like a very solid first cycle Maurice. It's very evident that you did your research before starting this cycle. Your ancillaries and PCT supports look good. Have a great cycle dude! I'm subbed!!:head: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I do have nolva on hand but I am planning on hopefully not using it.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Why wouldnt you take creatine on cycle?

he prob wants to see how the h-drol goes by itself and maybe minimize water retention.. but thats just my guess
i would probably just take 5g post-wo still

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Good luck bro. I dont know much of anabolic pump, but you're hdrol will be WAY MORE AMAZING then it probably. :]

WELCOME TO THE DARKSIDE.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
he prob wants to see how the h-drol goes by itself and maybe minimize water retention.. but thats just my guess
i would probably just take 5g post-wo still

yep, I pretty muched wanted to see how hdrol does alone. I may throw in some on certain workout days though. Still not sure yet, but guess we will see.

also, I have read that most people don't do cardio while on PHs...is that due to the increased BP?

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
btw...I have seen people run liver longer along with cycle support...is that necessary? I would figure 1000mgs a day of milk thistle should be enough.

Also, during PCT I also see people run Post Cycle Support (stoked) along with another test booster and then kick in something like Lean Xtreme. Would another test booster benefit.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
yep, I pretty muched wanted to see how hdrol does alone.

also, I have read that most people don't do cardio while on PHs...is that due to the increased BP?
Fair enough.

I normally shy away from heavy cardio. But something light like 30mn, or less, shouldnt be a problem.

And just to clarify, not trying to be an ass but, it is a Steroid. Not a PH.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Fair enough.

I normally shy away from heavy cardio. But something light like 30mn, or less, shouldnt be a problem.

And just to clarify, not trying to be an ass but, it is a Steroid. Not a PH.
Nah not an ass, I know it is a steroid, but still seems to be listed as a PH.

Still, is cycle support enough for the cycle? or would you recommend an additional liver support?

Also, with PCT, can you an alternate to cycle support? Mainly something that just maybe is a liver protectant?

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Still, is cycle support enough for the cycle?

Mainly something that just maybe is a liver protectant?
Cycle support shold be just fine, its a complete package product, i personally like to buy all my ingredients seperately, then i know exactly how much of each im getting, but CS seems like a solid product.

The idea in PCT is too help get your cholesterol, liver, hormone levels, among other things, back to homeostasis. So i always keep up my support supps during PCT.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Cycle support shold be just fine, its a complete package product, i personally like to buy all my ingredients seperately, then i know exactly how much of each im getting, but CS seems like a solid product.

The idea in PCT is too help get your cholesterol, liver, hormone levels, among other things, back to homeostasis. So i always keep up my support supps during PCT.

Thanks, I have about two weeks extra of cycle/life support left for pct. I may have to jump on another bottle it looks like to continue through PCT

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Well, started yesterday. Starting weight of 206. After workout yesterday I had a bad headached and BP was 139/64...suprising. Still woke up with a headache.

I can't see it being the hdrol though...it was only 2 pills.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Day 3, feel fine except this damn headache. Started the evening on the first day after taking the 2nd pill. I am doing my cycle support. Drinking about 1 gallon of water a day.

I just have this very dull headache. It did affect my chest routine yesterday. After doing my last set, I stood up and my vision was spotty. Not good feeling. BP has been around 140/60 to the best yesterday at 127/79.

I posted another thread and was told it may be dehydration so will try increasing my water intake.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3, feel fine except this damn headache. Started the evening on the first day after taking the 2nd pill. I am doing my cycle support. Drinking about 1 gallon of water a day.

I just have this very dull headache. It did affect my chest routine yesterday. After doing my last set, I stood up and my vision was spotty. Not good feeling. BP has been around 140/60 to the best yesterday at 127/79.

I posted another thread and was told it may be dehydration so will try increasing my water intake.
I feel that it was dehydration as well. It's too early for Halo to be doing anything, good or bad. I would dare say that 80% of people are in some measure of dehydration, and most don't even realize it. I drink water all day long. I probably take in 2 and 1/2 to 3 gallons per day at least! I keep 10--32 oz. bottles of cold water in the fridge at all times. I reach in every so often, down one, refill it and put it back into the fridge, and grab another to sip on. Then I repeat every couple of hours all day long. I take 3 of them to work with me everynight. THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I am gonna up the water intake. Going to push more towards the 2 gallons a day instead of one. Much appreciated

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Well, today is Day 7. Nothing really to report. I am about 211 right now...so up 3 lbs, which I am attributing mainly to the increased food intake along with the extra water I am taking in. Headache disappeared on Day 5 and everything else feels normal. So, nothing good or bad to report.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Well, still nothing to report. Weight is still at 211. I do feel a bit more focused...which is odd. But that is it.

Hopefully once week 3 comes I will see the gains.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
50 mgs a day...bumping it to 75 mgs a day the start of the third week.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
if i had more on hand I would probably bump it up now. But i have just enough to run it 20 days for 75 mg a day, so gonna do that from week 3 on. Does that sound ok?

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Weight is down to 210. Eh...still nothing to report. Couldn't sleep for the life of me though last night. Finally passed out at 1 am.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah one more thing. My sex drive kinda fell apart. Last night was like seriously 1 1/2 hours and I couldn't go. Whatever...i guess the stuff killed my little guy.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Well, not sure who is following, but day 12 now and i noticed a strength increase finally. Going to up to 75 mgs tomorrow. I have one full bottle left so that is going to be 20 more days at 75...so just shy of a five week cycle.

No physical changes yet and no sides to report off.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
People are still watching. Maybe not all will post anything though. I've come to realize this. I would think where is everybody at? Why are they not coming to my threads? Then I realized a lot of times I go and read the posts to threads I've subscribed to, but seldom post anything. People are watching your log bro!! Keep up the good work. Glad to hear about the gains. There's more to come!! :thumbsup: Stuff is just now kickin' in. H-Drol works slowly, but nicely. THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

merph

merph

Awards
Hey I have been following just not posting. I am currently on day 21 of my 30 day cycle of halo and prop dosing at 50mg halo and 60mg of prop daily. I have noticed some pretty good fat loss and decent strength gains so far.

As far as libido goes my old lady wants me to stay on forever. Its like being back in high school but with endurance.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I will keep it going. Well, upped my Day 13 to 75 mg and will run that for 20 days and then cycle over. So a 32 day cycle I guess...not to bad.

Took the day off today. I have noticed that my recovery from the gym is very good and my sex drive has shot back up. For some reason it took a massive dip and then shot up. Not complaining lol

At the gym yestday i did back and typically can do wide grip pull downs at 140x10, 160x10, 180x68, and 200x6. I did 140, 160, 180, and 200 all times 10 which shocked me. Also on the standing row I did 3 45 plates....Most I ever did on there was 2 45's and a 25. And I maxed that for a full 10. Something was kicking yestday!

merph

merph

Awards
You gotta love it when things start kicking in and you have a good day on top of all of it.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Day 14 finally felt it...and I mean felt it. Did chest and great workout. Strength was really up....still nothing impressive as of weight gain. Maybe say 3 1/2 / 4 pounds since start.

my total cycle time will be 32 days. I am debating on picking up another bottle to drag it out to 35 days....thoughts?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 14 finally felt it...and I mean felt it. Did chest and great workout. Strength was really up....still nothing impressive as of weight gain. Maybe say 3 1/2 / 4 pounds since start.

my total cycle time will be 32 days. I am debating on picking up another bottle to drag it out to 35 days....thoughts?
I vote yes!! H-Drol is a slower-acting and slower-to-kick-in compound than most. You could really benefit by stretching it out to 8 weeks to get the most out of it. You'll have to do a long PCT afterwards, but it'll be worth it!! :thumbsup:

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
well, i wasn't planning on that much longer...maybe out to 6 weeks at max.

I am on Day 17 now. I can't say much of any size gain. Still hovering at 211.5 unless I gorge myself...lol. Was hoping to see some physical results by now. I was told by a coworker that my chest looks much more pronounced though...thank god it was a chick.

Strength is up. no sides to complain of. I did not go to the gym yesterday due to pure exhaustion! Arms tonight.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
BTW...just wanna rehash my PCT and see if anyone wants to critique.

PCT:
Week 1 - Cycle Support/Stoked
Week 2 - Stoked
Week 3 - Stoked / Lean Xtreme
Week 4 - Stoked/ Lean Xtreme

Should I up the dosage of Lean Xtreme?

Any critiques?
thanks

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Day 24

Day 24. Up to 221.5. not sure what the hell happened week 3 but I put on quite a bit of muscle. I would say i did put on upwards of 3 pounds of fat though. Thighes have gotten much larger and muscular as well along with shoulders. Still have 8 days left. Have been running 75mg a day since Day 10.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Day 25

Lower back has been hurting for two days. Getting pretty bad. Not sure what the hell is up. Workouts though have been good, but joints are getting dry.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Day 31

Well, on Day 31. Back pumps are AWFUL. I have been drinking a ridiculous amount of water and eating bananas and taking in a lot of BCAAs. My urine is very dark and finally lightens up during the day after about a gallon of water.

It has been getting to the point of uncomfortable to sit, stand, move, you name it. I don't know why they are so bad.
My last day will be tomorrow. That is all i have enough for and I am thankful at that.

My appetite is down. I have not been very hungry at all. Been pushing to eat.

As for the positives, weight is hovering at 222. That is 14 pounds up from start. My shoulders and chest look much more different from when i started. Strength is up. I managed to bench 310 on incline press last night which suprised me. I definitely notice a strenght increase and hope not to lose that.

I will start Stoked on Saturday.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
BTW...I have also had an odd burning in my sides and back. Not sure what the hell it is. And I have felt very bloated.

Fried Cheese

Fried Cheese

Awards
Hey Maurice,
Can you give us an update on those side-effects and how you 're doing now? That was kind of scary.
Thanks.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
hey again
One week into pct and went down to about 221. Not bad. Strength is still good. Was out of the gym for most the week. Went to doctor and said it seemed like a BAD strain. So i was on antiinflammatories and muscle relaxants. May have also been a urinary tract infection but i had antibiotics for that. Muscles hurt now but still strong. Gonna definitely run this again.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey again
One week into pct and went down to about 221. Not bad. Strength is still good. Muscles hurt now but still strong. Gonna definitely run this again.
I'm glad you can still say that you enjoyed the cycle and would run it again after your scare. A lot of people would have immediately blamed the PH's for it and stopped their cycle and all kinds of paranoid sh*t!! Things happen when we're on-cycle whether we like it or not. We sometimes get sick while on a cycle. It can't be helped. I'm glad you didn't blame your condition on the H-Drol. It was simply happenstance. Good luck with your PCT bro. Keep the claories up and the weights heavy!! :thumbsup:

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
yep, everything seems ok. About 2 1/2 weeks into PCT and down to about 216/217....so all in all i figure I will keep most of this right now. Looks to have gained 8 - 9lbs. In all honesty, some of the weight that left was definitely fat and i think a tad on my shoulders came off as well.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
hey again
One week into pct and went down to about 221. Not bad. Strength is still good. Was out of the gym for most the week. Went to doctor and said it seemed like a BAD strain. So i was on antiinflammatories and muscle relaxants. May have also been a urinary tract infection but i had antibiotics for that. Muscles hurt now but still strong. Gonna definitely run this again.
Not really. The dark urine is from a back up of bile that is not being excreted by the liver. That also is what caused the burning sensation in the lower back because the kidneys are under tremendous strain while trying to rid your body of bile and waste that is not being adequately removed by the liver. Not tring to freak you out, just trying to spread truth.