Popping my PH cherry on July 8th with h-drol

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Day 14 finally felt it...and I mean felt it. Did chest and great workout. Strength was really up....still nothing impressive as of weight gain. Maybe say 3 1/2 / 4 pounds since start.

my total cycle time will be 32 days. I am debating on picking up another bottle to drag it out to 35 days....thoughts?

2. Quote Originally Posted by maurice02 View Post
    Day 14 finally felt it...and I mean felt it. Did chest and great workout. Strength was really up....still nothing impressive as of weight gain. Maybe say 3 1/2 / 4 pounds since start.

my total cycle time will be 32 days. I am debating on picking up another bottle to drag it out to 35 days....thoughts?
    I vote yes!! H-Drol is a slower-acting and slower-to-kick-in compound than most. You could really benefit by stretching it out to 8 weeks to get the most out of it. You'll have to do a long PCT afterwards, but it'll be worth it!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
    •   

3. well, i wasn't planning on that much longer...maybe out to 6 weeks at max.

I am on Day 17 now. I can't say much of any size gain. Still hovering at 211.5 unless I gorge myself...lol. Was hoping to see some physical results by now. I was told by a coworker that my chest looks much more pronounced though...thank god it was a chick.

Strength is up. no sides to complain of. I did not go to the gym yesterday due to pure exhaustion! Arms tonight.

4. BTW...just wanna rehash my PCT and see if anyone wants to critique.

PCT:
    Week 1 - Cycle Support/Stoked
    Week 2 - Stoked
    Week 3 - Stoked / Lean Xtreme
    Week 4 - Stoked/ Lean Xtreme

Should I up the dosage of Lean Xtreme?

Any critiques?
    thanks
  5. Day 24

Day 24. Up to 221.5. not sure what the hell happened week 3 but I put on quite a bit of muscle. I would say i did put on upwards of 3 pounds of fat though. Thighes have gotten much larger and muscular as well along with shoulders. Still have 8 days left. Have been running 75mg a day since Day 10.
    •   

6. Day 25

Lower back has been hurting for two days. Getting pretty bad. Not sure what the hell is up. Workouts though have been good, but joints are getting dry.
  7. Day 31

Well, on Day 31. Back pumps are AWFUL. I have been drinking a ridiculous amount of water and eating bananas and taking in a lot of BCAAs. My urine is very dark and finally lightens up during the day after about a gallon of water.

It has been getting to the point of uncomfortable to sit, stand, move, you name it. I don't know why they are so bad.
    My last day will be tomorrow. That is all i have enough for and I am thankful at that.

My appetite is down. I have not been very hungry at all. Been pushing to eat.

As for the positives, weight is hovering at 222. That is 14 pounds up from start. My shoulders and chest look much more different from when i started. Strength is up. I managed to bench 310 on incline press last night which suprised me. I definitely notice a strenght increase and hope not to lose that.

I will start Stoked on Saturday.

8. BTW...I have also had an odd burning in my sides and back. Not sure what the hell it is. And I have felt very bloated.

9. Hey Maurice,
    Can you give us an update on those side-effects and how you 're doing now? That was kind of scary.
    Thanks.

10. hey again
    One week into pct and went down to about 221. Not bad. Strength is still good. Was out of the gym for most the week. Went to doctor and said it seemed like a BAD strain. So i was on antiinflammatories and muscle relaxants. May have also been a urinary tract infection but i had antibiotics for that. Muscles hurt now but still strong. Gonna definitely run this again.

11. Quote Originally Posted by maurice02 View Post
    hey again
    One week into pct and went down to about 221. Not bad. Strength is still good. Muscles hurt now but still strong. Gonna definitely run this again.
    I'm glad you can still say that you enjoyed the cycle and would run it again after your scare. A lot of people would have immediately blamed the PH's for it and stopped their cycle and all kinds of paranoid sh*t!! Things happen when we're on-cycle whether we like it or not. We sometimes get sick while on a cycle. It can't be helped. I'm glad you didn't blame your condition on the H-Drol. It was simply happenstance. Good luck with your PCT bro. Keep the claories up and the weights heavy!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

12. yep, everything seems ok. About 2 1/2 weeks into PCT and down to about 216/217....so all in all i figure I will keep most of this right now. Looks to have gained 8 - 9lbs. In all honesty, some of the weight that left was definitely fat and i think a tad on my shoulders came off as well.

13. Quote Originally Posted by maurice02 View Post
    hey again
    One week into pct and went down to about 221. Not bad. Strength is still good. Was out of the gym for most the week. Went to doctor and said it seemed like a BAD strain. So i was on antiinflammatories and muscle relaxants. May have also been a urinary tract infection but i had antibiotics for that. Muscles hurt now but still strong. Gonna definitely run this again.
    Not really. The dark urine is from a back up of bile that is not being excreted by the liver. That also is what caused the burning sensation in the lower back because the kidneys are under tremendous strain while trying to rid your body of bile and waste that is not being adequately removed by the liver. Not tring to freak you out, just trying to spread truth.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Running H-drol this July
    By maurice02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-24-2008, 09:26 AM
  2. Need some help with H-drol...cherry popper
    By akjose in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-08-2007, 12:53 AM
  3. Popping my Anabolic cherry in Costa Rica!
    By motiv8er in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 219
    Last Post: 02-15-2007, 01:05 PM