Popping my PH cherry on July 8th with h-drol - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Popping my PH cherry on July 8th with h-drol

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by maurice02 View Post
    hey again
    One week into pct and went down to about 221. Not bad. Strength is still good. Muscles hurt now but still strong. Gonna definitely run this again.
    I'm glad you can still say that you enjoyed the cycle and would run it again after your scare. A lot of people would have immediately blamed the PH's for it and stopped their cycle and all kinds of paranoid sh*t!! Things happen when we're on-cycle whether we like it or not. We sometimes get sick while on a cycle. It can't be helped. I'm glad you didn't blame your condition on the H-Drol. It was simply happenstance. Good luck with your PCT bro. Keep the claories up and the weights heavy!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

yep, everything seems ok. About 2 1/2 weeks into PCT and down to about 216/217....so all in all i figure I will keep most of this right now. Looks to have gained 8 - 9lbs. In all honesty, some of the weight that left was definitely fat and i think a tad on my shoulders came off as well.
  3. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by maurice02 View Post
    hey again
    One week into pct and went down to about 221. Not bad. Strength is still good. Was out of the gym for most the week. Went to doctor and said it seemed like a BAD strain. So i was on antiinflammatories and muscle relaxants. May have also been a urinary tract infection but i had antibiotics for that. Muscles hurt now but still strong. Gonna definitely run this again.
    Not really. The dark urine is from a back up of bile that is not being excreted by the liver. That also is what caused the burning sensation in the lower back because the kidneys are under tremendous strain while trying to rid your body of bile and waste that is not being adequately removed by the liver. Not tring to freak you out, just trying to spread truth.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Running H-drol this July
    By maurice02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-24-2008, 07:26 AM
  2. Need some help with H-drol...cherry popper
    By akjose in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-07-2007, 10:53 PM
  3. Popping my Anabolic cherry in Costa Rica!
    By motiv8er in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 219
    Last Post: 02-15-2007, 11:05 AM