Question on Anti estrogens on cycle

ray b

Awards
Im a 32 year old, been weight traning on and off since age 14...Currently 5'10, 215, need to get down to around 185.

Im doing a basic first cycle, just to get solid and heal some tendon issues. It will be 250mg Sus, and 200mg EQ every 6 days. Ill also be taking 40mg anavar and 50mg proviron a day.
The cycle will last about 8 weeks. Have some hcg i will use in small doses from mid to end cycle. Im also using hgh currently will be using during ther cycle too, 2iu 5 days a week.
PCT will be my choice of clomid or nolva or both.

Id like to avoid bloating and gyno, so im going to use an antiestrogen during the cycle.
My choices are nolva or letro, which would you reccomend, and at what kind of dosing?
Any reccomendations on my cycle are appreciated.

Oldman100

Awards
your sust is too infrequent on the injection.. it should be at least twice a week if not three times a week give that it contains more of the esters that are short acting.. even cypianate is twice a week... Enanthate is once a week if only on HRT, I also would recommend going to 500 mg of testosterone.... that cycle is basicall bringing you aroud the same test levels as a 20yr old naturally porduces.. I would use deca instead of EQ if you want to make your joints better.. you can do more deca or eq too.. say 300 or 400 a week.. just be willing to reduce the deca if you get deca dick.. you need both an androgenic and an anabolic for the best cycles...

nolva is good during the cycle.. say 10mg three times a week and possibly arimidex 1 mg three times a week.. the unofficial rule is 1mg of Arimidex per every 100mg of test... but we are all different as to estrogen...

Nolva really not the best choice for PCT, but you can still do you it.. HCG and Clomid work better.. Clomid has some anti estrogen properties, but novla is more antiestrogen than clomid..

Sorry just saw this:
"Id like to avoid bloating and gyno, so im going to use an antiestrogen during the cycle.
My choices are nolva or letro, which would you reccomend, and at what kind of dosing?
Any reccomendations on my cycle are appreciated" BOTH are good for gyno... but us arimidex or Arimison with them.. Arimidex (an aromoatase inhibitor, keeps estrogen from forming..and Aromasin actually kills the Estrogen.. hence Suicide Aromatase Inhibitor in its descripiton .25 Eod or ED is good on Aromasin.. but do more research on it.. I do not know a lot about the dosing.. you dont want to kill all our estrogen..
Just an FYI.. on Novadex you still have Estrogen so use arimidex or arimasin to kill the bloat...