finnaplex cycle

unlapezz

Awards
Hi I am going to start a trial run of trenabol extracted from finnaplix, I've done alot of online research on it and I've decided to take it transdermaly for this first time using dmso ...don't like yell at me for this cause I know most ppl think this a pussy/bad way to do it, but I don't like needles and for my first time I'm not injecting some random homebrew **** into my veins.

Anyways my question is what sort of supplements or other stuff do I need to be taking on the side to ensure good and safe results, I've read you need to be taking a natural test booster... If somebody could recomend a good inexpensive one I would appreciate it, also any help on things I might need for a sucessful cycle would be helpful, thanks.

thewrx

Awards
Tren your first time, that's pretty stupid.

erokyrwrld

erokyrwrld

Awards
Everything about this post is stupid and shows a complete lack of research. Where to begin - no aas is injected into veins, as this would kill you. The injections are administered intra-muscular (i.e., into the muscle).

Tren, like all steroids, shuts down your natural test production. Taking a test booster would be completely and utterly pointless. Can't boost what you don't have. In order to restart your natural test production after the cycle, you need a SERM such as nolvadex (read: not Novadex) or clomid. I suppose you could use an AI like ATD or aromasin, but nolvadex would work best.

BTW, I used tren transdermally many times and all I got out of it was a bad stench from the DMSO. You will be better off doing more research and looking into alternatives.

mdtech123

Awards
i agree with the above, and would never run tren with out test, and not some natty booster, try 500 mgs of sus/wk with 75-100mgs of tren EOD, and u'll be good.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Say goodbye to your libido, hahahah!!!! At least thats the case for most people who run tren only..., test-e for 12 weeks would be better, but it sounds like you don't have a good source(I have a great source, but still make my own tren), so... anyhow hope you have a good pct planned out.