Women taking test

Status
Not open for further replies.

cruise

Awards
I know a woman who is overweight and wants to take test injections. I just dunno what advice to give her on the amount cc to take ?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I don't know a thing about women taking test, but that sure doesn't sound like a good reason to do it. There are MANY other options.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Overweight women actually have higher test levels than their less than chubby girl friends. That and fat girls with beards just don't do it for me.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
why would an overweight woman want to take test? why doesnt she run and stop eating so much.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
I know a woman who is overweight and wants to take test injections. I just dunno what advice to give her on the amount cc to take ?
Tell her to give the test to you and in return you will buy her an exercise bike.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Tell her to get to a doc or anti aging clinic.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your overweight friend needs to reduce calories and increase activity or a combination of both. Adding resistance training is also a good idea.

I suggest that you research the nutrition forum and the training forum as opposed to rolling dice with suggestions on what supplements will get the approval of anonymous message board posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.