Women taking test

1. Women taking test

I know a woman who is overweight and wants to take test injections. I just dunno what advice to give her on the amount cc to take ?

2. I don't know a thing about women taking test, but that sure doesn't sound like a good reason to do it. There are MANY other options.

3. seriously... no.
    •   

4. Overweight women actually have higher test levels than their less than chubby girl friends. That and fat girls with beards just don't do it for me.

5. why would an overweight woman want to take test? why doesnt she run and stop eating so much.

6. Quote Originally Posted by cruise View Post
    I know a woman who is overweight and wants to take test injections. I just dunno what advice to give her on the amount cc to take ?
    Tell her to give the test to you and in return you will buy her an exercise bike.

7. You are kidding right?

8. hahahahahaha

9. How fat is she?

10. Tell her to get to a doc or anti aging clinic.

11. Test inj will not cause her to lose weight.

12. What about clen
  13. Unbreakable

Your overweight friend needs to reduce calories and increase activity or a combination of both. Adding resistance training is also a good idea.

I suggest that you research the nutrition forum and the training forum as opposed to rolling dice with suggestions on what supplements will get the approval of anonymous message board posters.
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test booster for women
    By phunkyb in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-01-2010, 10:34 AM
  2. Diesel test ok for women??
    By jpcf in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-11-2009, 05:22 PM
  3. test therapy for women
    By Sanosuke in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9