Sourcing by PM Please Contact a Mod

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
This is a warning to anyone that is PMing people about being a source. Members if you get a PM from anyone claiming to be a source please forward the PM to anyone of the mods and we will take care of it. Thanks for your help

Matthew D

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Yes it has and I want to see if we as members can stop it..

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do you mean liquid research chemical sources or Vitamin S sources?

db682

Awards
  • Established
Anybody PMing somebody else without prior consent about products that they claim they have or can get is solicitation. SPAMING! Anything!

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh so I guess me and you broke that rule yesterday hugh

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I meant huh. Like the PM we got for the new PH that someone is having tested. So that is a no no. Well I'm glad I know now.

db682

Awards
  • Established
Bro,
Im confused, Who is this we that your referring to? ME? You must have me twisted for someone else.

Like the PM we got for the new PH that someone is having tested.
db

db682

Awards
  • Established
If your referring to this,
alrite...im not turning this into a give me some free **** thread... lets cut this out now. Sorry bros....
Curt and Db ill shoot you a pm when i get hte results.
Your a moron.

hahahaha

db

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya i meant that. I'm just saying I got a pm from him for a discount when the product comes out, if it works. How is that being moronic. I was just making sure they were refering to things like that, so no rules are broken by me. I don't want to end up like yellow jacket,hahaha

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
If you happend to look at the forum you are in you will notice it says STERIODS so these would mean that if you get a some joker trying to give you a list or asking if you needed hooked up with a source and you were not asking around, then PM a mod and tell us..
Also, if there is some just trying to sell you **** by PM contact us..so we can find out what is going on..
NOW stop the name calling and attempt to play nice

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cool. I always pay nice. Awesome board you guys run. I have learned a lot here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 8
Nickespo89 Male Anti-Aging Medicine 0
Anabolics 4
Supplements 13
Anabolics 2