Epistane & Hyperdrol

UKhardgainer

UKhardgainer

Awards
Anyone ran the above two together?

I'm currently in my 1st week of an epistane pulse cycle and have some hyperdrol. So I'm thinking of chucking that in the mix but wondered if it was worth it?

I think I might dose hyperdrol on off days or as stated by dr D, use half the normal dose?

Views anyone???

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
If i was you i would just save the hyperdrol for pct. No real need to stack it with epistane, its good enough on its own. :thumbsup:

UKhardgainer

UKhardgainer

Awards
Cheers for the input gogo.

Have a good one :)

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A test booster is often used on off days of pulsing and Hyperdrol appears to be a great fit for this. I have yet to try this, but I have some original Hyperdrol and M-Drol in my stash that I just might run in this manner.

UKhardgainer

UKhardgainer

Awards
stxnas- might be worth a go. I know Dr D states a test booster on off days while pulsing is a good idea.

If nothing at all it will provide a little insurance and help that rebound effect.

I wonder if the hyperdrol will help with gains tho if stacked with epi?

Let us know how you get on?

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
Sorry hardgainer, i must have skimped through the part where you said pulse..
I really have no experience when it comes to "pulsing" but just out of curiosity why did you go the pulsing route?

UKhardgainer

UKhardgainer

Awards
Gogo- It's my 1st cycle. Break myself in gently lol. I think I was sold on the idea after I found Dr D's guide to pulsing :)

Just like the idea of less strain on the liver. I have put enough strain on my liver in my younger years with booze so caution first I suppose?

:)

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
I would use it if you go through my posts I used it last year with superdrol and that was my best superdrol cycle ever! I gained muscle lost fat appetite was huge too! libido was up I felt great basically reversed all my sides from taking sd solo.

People judge it as a pct or test booster but 6 bromo in high enough dose is a ph.

I would try I am going to soon I have some superdrol and methyl e also trn and phera plex. I am wanting to add Hyperdrol just stuck on which one to order the original which is what I had great effects with or the new one which has more 6 bromo. so I am debating when I start I am going to log it.

I belive more people need to look into this hyperdrol alongside other ph's instead of as pct. This could be a good or great breakthrough for some people.

Well goodluck with cycle and again I would add it whats it going to hurt.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
I would use it if you go through my posts I used it last year with superdrol and that was my best superdrol cycle ever! I gained muscle lost fat appetite was huge too! libido was up I felt great basically reversed all my sides from taking sd solo.

People judge it as a pct or test booster but 6 bromo in high enough dose is a ph.

I would try I am going to soon I have some superdrol and methyl e also trn and phera plex. I am wanting to add Hyperdrol just stuck on which one to order the original which is what I had great effects with or the new one which has more 6 bromo. so I am debating when I start I am going to log it.

I belive more people need to look into this hyperdrol alongside other ph's instead of as pct. This could be a good or great breakthrough for some people.

Well goodluck with cycle and again I would add it whats it going to hurt.
You say that at high doses of 6- bromo is a Pro hormone?
What is 6-bromo a precursor to ?

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
You say that at high doses of 6- bromo is a Pro hormone?
What is 6-bromo a precursor to ?
I never said it was a Precursor to anything, With 6 bromo it is in the mg that is taken on how it will effect you and the isomer.

SYNTHETIC

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
I never said it was a precursor to anything. With 6 bromo it is in the mg that is taken on how it will effect you and the isomer.
Yea my bad, Just with you calling it a PRO- hormone i thought you were referring to it converting into a specific hormone.. so you must have been using that word in the wrong text.

Also can you elaborate on how it acts at higher doses? Im really interested since ive not yet heard of this.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Yea my bad, Just with you calling it a PRO- hormone i thought you were referring to it converting into a specific hormone.. so you must have been using that word in the wrong text.

Also can you elaborate on how it acts at higher doses? Im really interested since ive not yet heard of this.
It works more like a synthethic steroid in higher doses however it has to be the right isomer. If you look at Anabolic Extreme they changed the isomer and lowered the mg on there product PCT. Thats a good example to look at. there is alot of dispute about 6-bromo but I love it since I tried it.