alcohol and M1T
- 07-05-2008, 10:28 AM
- 07-05-2008, 10:45 AM
milk thistle with M1T is like going to war with a cardboard shield IMO. Get some Liv52/NAC/LiverLonger etc
I would say dont touch alcohol until you finish PCT. If you do drink during PCT, make sure you don't over do it and don't drink too often and I would continue to supplement in liver support
- 07-05-2008, 10:52 AM
07-05-2008, 10:53 AM
You will most likely be safe providing you're already healthy to begin with but it isn't the best choice.
07-05-2008, 12:49 PM
the m1t is no harder on ur liver than drinking a 6pack a day, needless to say its most likely overhyped. theres alot of things that can make your liver enzymes rise, but they go back to normal as long as its not year after year of straight abuse. whether is drinking, drugs, m1t or whatever... ur body and liver is made to take punishment as long as its not too overdone. im just giving u a realistic idea, not a cautious one. keep that in mind
07-05-2008, 12:59 PM
07-05-2008, 05:24 PM
07-05-2008, 06:23 PM
IMHO If you drink alcohol don't use oral steroids, most specifically M1T.
Within your darkest memories lies the answer if you dare to find it. Don't let hope become a memory. When you think all is forsaken, listen to me now; you need never feel broken again. Sometimes darkness can show you the light.
07-05-2008, 10:00 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By zombiemuscle in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 05-03-2010, 11:32 AM
- By schwellington in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 04-29-2010, 03:15 PM
- By deadlift18 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 10Last Post: 12-07-2009, 04:50 PM
- By TheKashi in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2005, 06:56 AM
- By fieyaa in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 07-15-2004, 09:21 AM