alcohol and M1T

W

wepaboi

Awards
im doing a 3 week cycle of m1t. i am taking 20mg e/d and also reflex milk thisle.
i have a pct ready for when i finish but, as soon as i do finish im going on holiday with the lads. would it be safe for me to drink alcohol for the week??

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
im doing a 3 week cycle of m1t. i am taking 20mg e/d and also reflex milk thisle.
i have a pct ready for when i finish but, as soon as i do finish im going on holiday with the lads. would it be safe for me to drink alcohol for the week??

milk thistle with M1T is like going to war with a cardboard shield IMO. Get some Liv52/NAC/LiverLonger etc

I would say dont touch alcohol until you finish PCT. If you do drink during PCT, make sure you don't over do it and don't drink too often and I would continue to supplement in liver support

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing a 3 week cycle of m1t. i am taking 20mg e/d and also reflex milk thisle.
that is such an "open ended" question. there's too many factors that play into the mix. your liver is the main concern, correct? well your liver maybe more able to handle that kind of abuse than say, mine. so for anyone to tell you yes or no they should have your bloodwork in hand, have a MD after their name, and have working knowledge of methyl-compounds and their effects on the body (which not every doctor has). asking the question your asking is like trying to determine how many volts it will take to fry your brain......it's not an exact measurement across the board, 1st you try 120, then 240, then 460 and so on......know what I'm getting at? it's different for everybody, your body is totally different than mine........unless I've been cloned, hummmm. but any who, i would say (like most here) no it's not OK to drink alcohol when on are right after, your liver needs time to heal, especially from M1T. hope some of my rambleing helped.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You will most likely be safe providing you're already healthy to begin with but it isn't the best choice.

P

pdigs

the m1t is no harder on ur liver than drinking a 6pack a day, needless to say its most likely overhyped. theres alot of things that can make your liver enzymes rise, but they go back to normal as long as its not year after year of straight abuse. whether is drinking, drugs, m1t or whatever... ur body and liver is made to take punishment as long as its not too overdone. im just giving u a realistic idea, not a cautious one. keep that in mind

F

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I would say at 6'1" 168, you should be focusing on cheese burgers, not steroids.

As far as your Q? Whats your PCT like?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the m1t is no harder on ur liver than drinking a 6pack a day, needless to say its most likely overhyped. theres alot of things that can make your liver enzymes rise, but they go back to normal as long as its not year after year of straight abuse. whether is drinking, drugs, m1t or whatever... ur body and liver is made to take punishment as long as its not too overdone. im just giving u a realistic idea, not a cautious one. keep that in mind
Your posts manage to be amusing, entertaining and dangerous all at once. You certainly are an asset. :toofunny:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/94286-thundergod-s-3-a-24.html#post1409003

IMHO If you drink alcohol don't use oral steroids, most specifically M1T.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Male Anti-Aging Medicine 12
ugsavage Anabolics 12
M Anabolics 89
cruze1911r1 Supplements 15
B Anabolics 20