Is it necessary to run a PCT after a cycle of Winstrol

Jtrain84

Jtrain84

Awards
sorry if this is a stupid question, I have read several good threads on PCT by "thesinner" but not sure if his advice applies to winny, thanks for any advice/info

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
I would definately consider it a good idea.

Jtrain84

Jtrain84

Awards
what kinds specifically would you recommend i.e. liver support, estrogen blockers, all of the above. The reason I ask is that I have read that Winny has very few side effects.

Jtrain84

Jtrain84

Awards
Little help guys, any info or recommendations on what kind of PCT I need to run after a cycle of Winstrol would be greatly appreciated:hammer:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
is this a winny only cycle?

PCT is something you always do... but maybe a SERM wouldn't be necessary.

Jtrain84

Jtrain84

Awards
yes im curretly on i just started monday, and yes it is a winny only cycle, Not trying to bulk up or compete just cutting some weight and trying to gain maintanable results, what do you guys think???

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
what kind winn do u have? the orals are def going to be harsh on your liver same thing if your using the depot(water based) and sQuirting in your mouth. but if you have already started any liver supps arent gonna do you a whole lot of good. for pct dont be dumb, run a full pct. use clomid at least, but i prefer a clomid and nolva run for my pct.

Cal

Awards
what kind winn do u have? the orals are def going to be harsh on your liver same thing if your using the depot(water based) and sQuirting in your mouth. but if you have already started any liver supps arent gonna do you a whole lot of good. for pct dont be dumb, run a full pct. use clomid at least, but i prefer a clomid and nolva run for my pct.
I hope this is a joke. Winny is metabolized in the liver, regardless of route of administration.

Jtrain84

Jtrain84

Awards
im using water based injections 50 mg every other day, what exactly is clomid?????? and can you be more specific on running a "full pct"

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
I hope this is a joke. Winny is metabolized in the liver, regardless of route of administration.
yes it is metabolized in the liver regardless, but oral administration is proven to be harsher on your liver. so no its not a joke.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
im using water based injections 50 mg every other day, what exactly is clomid?????? and can you be more specific on running a "full pct"
by full pct i mean using a serm ie..clomid, nolva, toremifene etc... And clomid is a serm that will actually stimulate LH function to bounce your boys back after your cycle.

Cal

Awards
yes it is metabolized in the liver regardless, but oral administration is proven to be harsher on your liver. so no its not a joke.
No, it's not PROVEN to be harsher. That is dependent upon dosing schedule, and even then it is only a theory and not PROVEN. The ONLY difference that is proven is that injecting gives a higher blood serum level than oral administration.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
50mg/eod isn't the best. It should be injected everyday, and probably 50mg/day would be best, how long are you running it?

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
50mg/eod isn't the best. It should be injected everyday, and probably 50mg/day would be best, how long are you running it?

according to upjohn, a single injection of winstrol depot keeps blood levels stable for about a week. The lesser quality winstrol depots may be different, but i see no problem shooting eod, or even ever 3rd day as long as the dosages are the same. I doubt that you would want to be taking weekly shots of 350mg, and they are probably being a little generous with their numbers but that is what they said not me. I tried to find the same info from the zambon website but was not able to read it as it was in spanish. I forgot where i read the upjohn info, it was from a very realible person, but i honestly don't remember, it was not at the upjohn site. Unless someone has blood test info i am going to continue to use that as my point of reference.

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
I just dug up an old post on another board, and the info came from Bill Roberts regarding upjohns aquous winny v. Apparently i was told by someone that zambon stated the same thing.

Jtrain84

Jtrain84

Awards
running it for 4 weeks, 1cc every other day week