Possible M-drol Idea/Experiment.......... - AnabolicMinds.com

Possible M-drol Idea/Experiment..........

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.

Possible M-drol Idea/Experiment..........

Thinking of running m-drol in a few months just putting a cycle together.

Now I could be boring and run it 10/20/20 like everyone else, but I like to mix things up.

On this board there is some suggestion of 2 weeks burst cycles of m-drol, but then some argue the best gains come early-mid week 3.

I have also spoke briefly to Sldge (Matt Cahill of AX) about how he likes to run SD. He suggested the idea of front loading the SD for 4 days then tapering down for the remainder of the 3 weeks, with a 2-3 day overlap with PCT. We also talked about doing short PCT's as well

I am thinking of combining the two ideas:

Days 1-4: 30mg Mdrol
    Days 5-14: 20mg Mdrol

Days 13-19: 40mg Nolva
    Days 20-33: 20mg Nolva
    Days 20-26: ATD 25mg EOD
    Days 27-33: ATD 25mg ED
    Days 34-40: ATD 25mg EOD

Also considering this but continue the Mdrol @ 20mg until Day 19 so start PCT Day 18.

The plan would be to get in and out and gain 6-10lbs lean.

Would like to know what some of the big dogs on here have to say, any input/ideas appreciated.
    :clean:

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

I'm sure it would work. I like the 2 week idea myself. Only because it sounds awesome and I haven't had a chance to try it yet.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Why does everyone have a problem with ATD? I know there was that study posted that said it wasn't so friendly to androgen receptors in mice, but that was at a dose of quite a few mg per kg. Proportionally MUCH MUCH more than any person would be taking.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  0 lbs.

Like you already said it probably has something to do with it acting as a anti angrogen as well as anti estrogen... i can't remember if it is directly due to lower test levels or interfering with receptors either way there are better over the counter alternatives these days. thats a pretty interesting cycle you got planned though
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kernkraft View Post
    The idea sounds solid but the question is have you run mdrol or superdrol before? If not I'd start low doing this 20-10 and take it from there with still close to 10 lbs... I'm not a big fan of ATD personally.

Cahill's probably experimented with more things than the average person so his 2 cents is worth more than mine. Were you going to run any additional ancillaries during the cycle and pct?
    I havent used SD before, and yes it sounds highly dosed but reason being its only 2 weeks. I told Cahill it was going to be my first time with SD.

Some guys have the mentality that support supps aren't a must, but I'm the more cautious type. I would have AI cycle support, I have half a pack of liver longer left over, SAMe for PCT, and taurine and cissus on hand for pumps and joints.

I also want something for prolactin but after that thread on bb I'm undecided (either vitex or p-5-p probably)

As for ATD I have used it in PCT with no libido issues, and I stick to low doses
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.

You can throw out p5p and vitex as an option if you've read the studies that I posted. Cissus also promotes estrogen. I'd stick to glucosamine chon. Do you have an AI to taper off of in pct and a test booster?

Yes, read those studies. I am slightly concerned about prolactin, and I would prefer not use caber, but have a few months to decide. I haven't had joint problems before but I also have glucosamine on hand always. I will grab a natty t-booster, and I use ATD and taper up them taper down.
  7. CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    Why does everyone have a problem with ATD? I know there was that study posted that said it wasn't so friendly to androgen receptors in mice, but that was at a dose of quite a few mg per kg. Proportionally MUCH MUCH more than any person would be taking.

ATD is great IMO... most people are down on it because the side effects are quite pronounced and, well, suck.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.

I'm going to be reading more into l-dopa and something called tyramine. I'll let you know.

Thanks. Forgot about L-Dopa. I briefly asked Steve (Cognitive Nutrition) about using it on cycle/PCT and he said it would be a good idea

Similar Forum Threads

1. **H-Drol Stack IDEA**
    By moondo57 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 11:25 AM
  2. **H-Drol Stack IDEA**
    By moondo57 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 07:35 PM
  3. M-Drol Experiment
    By sideshow83 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2