yuppp
my cycle is 40mg of HAVOC
50mg of HALO
200mg of FURA.
These are really good results counting on that most gains come at wk3-4
i went from 220 to 225 from monday and then mesaured on friday (today) again
What you guys think?
ohh and another question
i tend to drink rockastar nonsuger too right bewfore my workout. is that bad? i have creatine protein 1hour before Workout and halo/epi45min beofre?

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ohh BTW i do cardio 30min after workout and 2 30min sessions of walking in afternoon

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
omfg which one do u guys think caused it
yuppp
my cycle is 40mg of HAVOC
50mg of HALO
200mg of FURA.
These are really good results counting on that most gains come at wk3-4
i went from 220 to 225 from monday and then mesaured on friday (today) again
What you guys think?
ohh and another question
i tend to drink rockastar nonsuger too right bewfore my workout. is that bad? i have creatine protein 1hour before Workout and halo/epi45min beofre?
I wouldn't recommend taking in extra amounts of caffeine while on cycle. Anabolics can raise bp significantly by themselves, no reason to add insult to injury with the added caffeine.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
omfg which one do u guys think caused it

i went from 220 to 225 ?
It could just be glycogen loading.

This is why your try each supp independantly first, before just stacking a bunch of sh!t together. No can anwer this question 100%.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nah it not glycogen i cut my crabs to the limit only taking in like 150-200g, plus i know how it feels if it gly loading. and yah the reasong for rockstar is im hella sleepy through out the day

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
y not just do one then proceed from there instead of stacking all those together? What was the rush?

That way, if you had not, you'd know which one it was. There is very litte anyone can tell you besides an educated guess.

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
nah it not glycogen i cut my crabs to the limit only taking in like 150-200g, plus i know how it feels if it gly loading. and yah the reasong for rockstar is im hella sleepy through out the day

i am glad you got rid of the crabs.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 Gallon of water - 8.34lbs

It is a physiological impossibility to gain 5lb of muscle tissue in 5 days. You are experiencing either glycogen retention or water retention which both can happen when using anabolics and give the illusion by observation and the measurement of in increase in LBM and therefore a decrease in BF% when tested or observed.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ahh i guess well have to wait and see till the end
though i do put mass on easy last decemebr when i just turned 20 (dec 2007) i was able to get over 250lbs at 16%bf and all natrual way.
this decemeber im going to use test/superdrol to get past 275lbs

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I prefer Lobster myself anyway.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
ahh i guess well have to wait and see till the end
though i do put mass on easy last decemebr when i just turned 20 (dec 2007) i was able to get over 250lbs at 16%bf and all natrual way.
this decemeber im going to use test/superdrol to get past 275lbs
Awesome, you're under 21 posting in the steroid section AND running a cycle of 3 compounds! :clap2:

As irritated as I am, I wish you good health. Be careful, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.