CEL M-Drol Cycle Afterthoughts (16.5lbs gain)

Goose200

Banned
Awards
Competitive Edge Labs M-Drol 3 Wk Cycle
Stats
206.5Lbs
15.5in arms
34 in waist
Post cycle
223lbs
16.75 arms
34.75 waist

I have completed this cycle and am in 2nd week of PCT. Wanted to post results for those interested. Main reason I didn’t log was because of 2 classes after work were taking up a lot of my time.

June 1: Began taking Milk Thistle 350mg daily, I also began taking a weight gain shake this week (Weight at beginning of week was 203lbs by June 7th weight was at 206.5.
June 7: Started M-Drol at 10mg’s daily for first 3 days then upped dosage to 20 mgs for rest of cycle
June 17th: Weight was at 217lbs
June 27th (Final day of cycle) Weight was at 223lbs.
- I drank a minimum of 1 gallon of water throughout the 3 weeks.
- Within 3 days of completing cycle I dropped a pound—I maintained same calorie intake and weight gainer shake consumption. Possibly water weight?
Other supplements used during cycle: Plenty of protein, a 600 calorie weight gainer, ZMA before bed, 3 gms of Melatonin before bed.
Workout Schedule looked like this:
Day 1 - Shoulders
Day 2 – Chest
Day 3 - Legs
Day 4 – Back
Day 5 – Arms
I took a day off when I felt I needed to recover and always took two days off after arm workouts
- Strength increases were great, very gradual nothing crazy. Bench went up 30 lbs in 3 weeks. Now I will say that I felt I could have lifted a lot more (and now that I am off of M-Drol and am in 2nd week of PCT I am indeed lifting atleast 5lbs heavier on bench for example), reason was of very painful forearm pumps. I also encountered headaches during workouts. Very painful and debilitating.

Diet:
I ate like an animal. Made sure I was getting a minimum of 45 grams of protein at each meal. Wasn’t too worried about fat intake but I never waste my time with food that will not get me anywhere but taste good. Drank 1 weight gain shake a day post workout. Had a shake upon awakening and then another at 2:00pm.
Calories were at about 4500 a day.
PCT:
SERM 30/20/20
Week 1: I just used Nova with B6(100mg) this week
Week 2 I will begin using Activate Extreme, 6 oxo Extreme
Regrets: I regret not taking Taurine for backpain. This finally went away during 2nd week of PCT. Felt at times like I should of drank more water, but it felt like I was too full at times and it was one thing or the other, food or water.
Looking forward to cycle of either M1T in October or a P-Plex. That one I will log. I have to say thank you to everyone that maintains this Tremendous Site. I strongly feel that this forum motivates users and the interaction with others keeps you going in search of your goals. I use to be the teenager that would read Flex cover to cover and then stop lifting after a week once I felt I was not looking like the animals on the covers. Very ignorant.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
congratulations on your gains. Sounds fantastic. Good luck with the rest of your PCT

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for taking the time to write that, certainly helps others like me that plan to run mdrol in the future :)

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
I no the post is old but thanks for posting, nice gains.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Considering a few other threads here at the moment, can I ask what batch/Lot # your bottle is? I have about 6 bottles on the shelf for future use. My first cycle was amazing. Gained 11 lbs and kept 10.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Gonna run the p-plex m-drol stack in december, did p-plex about 3 months back loved it, gained about 8lbs, kept all of it. Gotta use that taurine tho, lifesaver.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Did you take any kind of body fat measurements? I'd be curious to see how much of your gains you are able to hold onto a couple months from now so keep us updated.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
You guys do realize the OP is banned, right?

Figured I'd mention that since you all are asking him questions and trying to converse with him.....

VALEBOOMDO

Awards
Well guys I used m-drol now for 3 years to bump my size and performance and beside all the negatives (such as low to no sex drive and rage outside the cage) ive been best friends with the clone. Ive also done Propadrol by EST and that was awsome so was Methyly Xt by EST. Above all though CEL M-Drol was untouchable and performance was unstopable! F*#ken Aye! As for the Propadrol there was no sides just results so I would put that as my second BFF to M-drol. Sucks that the FDA (F*#ken Dumb Asses) found a way to take our butter from our bread but hey theres still e-bay!
As for those who start another cycle after PCT.. DONT! Give your body the 2 month PH break after Pct so that it can recharge or your going to get tons of negatives and **** for positives!.. trust me! Ive been mr. Ph addict for long enough and have been around dudes that have the same problem as I so knowing that every body reacts different I can honestly say that when it comes to following directions on the bottle for resting time it's on point. But as for the Propadrol by EST tripple the dosage if you want the max gains. ( 2 in the morn. 2 in the aft. and 2 in the evening.) gets spendy but if you want a PH with no negs and all pos. then give it a try.