10 weeker Epi/Masterdrol pulse cycle!!??

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Cool 10 weeker Epi/Masterdrol pulse cycle!!??

I am planning a pulse cycle of Epi and MMV2. Yea, thinking 10 weeks at lower doses:

Week 1-10 Epi
    Mon.,Tues.,Thurs.,Fri. - 20mg/day

Week 2-8 MMV2
    Mon.,Tues.,Thurs.,Fri. - 100mg/day

I was thinking of adding in a test booster and cycle support. Should I take PCT cycle support on off days. I have many cycles under my belt but this is my first pulse. Any info is greatly appreciated.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

I'm not sure about your dosing protocol. Pulsing TWO anabolics FOUR days a week runs the likelihood of shutdown IMO...especially if done over ten weeks. I'm also not sure that pulsing 20mg of epi will get you much of anything. I ran 20mg of epi straight for a couple of weeks thinking it would be nice for a cut and it didn't seem to do much for me (so I ultimately bumped up the dose).

What types of cycles have you done in the past, what are your goals for this cycle, what are your stats and age, and out of curiosity...what kind of macros do you have in mind for this cycle?

Oh, and what do you have in mind for pct and could you please clarify what you mean when you say, "Should I take PCT cycle support on off days." Are you referring to POST Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Great questions my man. First of all, yes I was talking about POST cycle support by Anabolic Innovations. My stats:

25 yrs old
    185 lbs.
    5'9"
    Been training for 8 yrs.

I'm not looking for insane gains but I do respond well to Epi VERY well. I ran an Epi only 4 weeker at 30mg/day and gained 14 pounds and lost roughly 2% bf. Just looking for a nice cutter. Maybe put on 5-8 lbs? Also, I have done MANY other compounds in the past; test, var, winni, bold, and tbol. I was given the advice a while ago that I probably wouldn't get shut down with this cycle because of such low doses? Would you recommend just epi? Would 400mg/week of MMV2 really make or break my shuting down? It is suggested to take 400mg in ONE day?? Oh, and yes I have my PCT lined up:

Nolva: 40/30/20/10
    Cortisol Control (Maybe Lean Extreme?)
    Test booster (Maybe DTH?)
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Cool to hear about you responding like that to epi. I was like that with the original superdrol...10mg was freaking amazing for me.

Anyway, back to the epi and MMV2. I keep reading guys saying that MMV2 won't suppress much, if any at all. I've haven't tried it nor have I seen blood work for it, so I don't have much to go by other than word of mouth. My concerns for shutdown here are the fact that you plan on pulsing four days a week and for ten weeks. Have you thought about trying two days on/two days off? This should help your body get closer to being back in homeostasis between doses of anabolics.

From what I have read, MMV2 seems to be pretty solid when used anywhere from 3-6 caps per day. This range should be decent for a pulse too since you're looking to stack it...JMO though.

POST Cycle Support is a great idea for your off days. It's pretty typical for guys to use some sort of test booster on off days when pulsing. You can even through in a mild aromatase inhibitor if you want to.

Oh, and FWIIW, I never actually took epi, I used EST Methyl E.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Thanks for your GREAT feedback. What would you recommend for a mild aromatase inhibitor?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

6-oxo

I'm surprised nobody has added their 2 cents. I tend to be a little more old school with my suggestions...and overly cautious!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Ok, so I revised my cycle plans on this. I dropped the MMV2 to see how I respond JUST to the Epistane pulsing alone.

Week 1-8 Epistane 20-30mg/EOD

Off days: Lean Extreme, 6oxo, and milk thistle

How does it look?
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

It wouldn't hurt to throw in some hawthorne berry every day. That's not a bad idea to just run the epi alone, at least at first. You will be able to up the amount of epi past 30mg if needed, especially if you're pulsing it. Have you decided what kind of pulsing scheme you will be using?

Take the Lean Xtreme first thing in the morning and then again around noon or about four hours after your first dose.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

I will defintely pick up some hawthorne berry. I am planning on pulsing it EOD to keep in simple and stay on track a bit better. Thanks for the advice on Lean Extreme. Should I take 1 pill or 2-3 for a serving?
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Whatever it says on the label is one dose.

If you are going to pulse EOD you might as well do a shorter straight cycle. Pulsing EOD might not be enough time between doses to keep shutdown minimized. MWF or two on/two off might be a better choice for taking the epi. You can still work out say MWFSa even if you aren't taking epi on Saturdays.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epistane Cycle Help..To pulse or not to pulse..
    By houstontexas in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-30-2010, 03:32 PM
  2. Methyl Masterdrol V2 Pulse
    By jth18 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 09:54 PM
  3. masterdrol v2 cycle
    By yokingupsick in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-30-2008, 03:46 PM
  4. Furaguno/M.Masterdrol Pulse Cycle
    By skinnyJ in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-01-2007, 12:50 PM
  5. 2 weeker now, or wait for my 14 weeker?
    By supersoldier in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-23-2003, 11:33 AM