Runnin with it - T-roid/MMV2/Dermacrine

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Have a cycle that I have been itching to try for some time now, and I'm going to run with it this Monday.

Weeks 1-4
T-Roid @ 60 / 90 / 90 / 90
MMV2 @ 3 / 5 / 6 / 6
Dermacrine @ 4 pumps ED

Weeks 4-8
Post Cycle Support
*Considering TD Form as well if I can find it again
Phyto-Testosterone (Primordial Performance)
Diesel Test Hardcore

Nolvadex is on hand, but, I do not plan to routinely use it. If problems occur, I will obviously jump to. Otherwise, I prefer not to use it (previous reactions to it).

The areas I feel weak in are as follows:
1) First time using MMV2. Not entirely sure how to dose it, as I've read logs where the only dose is pre-workout, even if it's at the full 6 cap dosage. Since I'm spacing out the T-Roid throughout the day, I was planning on spacing the MMV2 as well, saving about 1/2 the daily dose for pre-workout... such as 5 daily, 3 PW.
2) And obviously PCT. My recent few cycles have been on the lighter side (Dermacrine + Furazadrol), and this is absolutely a step up. I have confidence in the PCS formula, and I think it will control estrogen effectively. On the other side of the hormone spectrum, I'll be running Phyto-Testosterone and DTHC side by side. I hope to push even more gains out with this combo. Now... I'm contemplating throwing in a Formestane dose, but I failed to find any online. Is this stuff gone? Have been out of state for the last six weeks and havn't been keeping up to date with all the changes.

Lastly, my goals, as some may be curious why I'm stacking two steroids known to be used as "cutters". Goals here are strictly performance gains. I will be picking back up in my Crossfit orientated training, where I plan to implement more olympic training. Nonetheless, I will be continuing on with my push to become a better runner/sprinter/swimmer... basically overall fitness. So "10lbs of lean mass" is not my priority here.

Let me know of my weakspots! Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Feels good to be back!

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Have a cycle that I have been itching to try for some time now, and I'm going to run with it this Monday.

Weeks 1-4
T-Roid @ 60 / 90 / 90 / 90
MMV2 @ 3 / 5 / 6 / 6
Dermacrine @ 4 pumps ED

Weeks 4-8
Post Cycle Support
*Considering TD Form as well if I can find it again
Phyto-Testosterone (Primordial Performance)
Diesel Test Hardcore

Nolvadex is on hand, but, I do not plan to routinely use it. If problems occur, I will obviously jump to. Otherwise, I prefer not to use it (previous reactions to it).

The areas I feel weak in are as follows:
1) First time using MMV2. Not entirely sure how to dose it, as I've read logs where the only dose is pre-workout, even if it's at the full 6 cap dosage. Since I'm spacing out the T-Roid throughout the day, I was planning on spacing the MMV2 as well, saving about 1/2 the daily dose for pre-workout... such as 5 daily, 3 PW.
2) And obviously PCT. My recent few cycles have been on the lighter side (Dermacrine + Furazadrol), and this is absolutely a step up. I have confidence in the PCS formula, and I think it will control estrogen effectively. On the other side of the hormone spectrum, I'll be running Phyto-Testosterone and DTHC side by side. I hope to push even more gains out with this combo. Now... I'm contemplating throwing in a Formestane dose, but I failed to find any online. Is this stuff gone? Have been out of state for the last six weeks and havn't been keeping up to date with all the changes.

Lastly, my goals, as some may be curious why I'm stacking two steroids known to be used as "cutters". Goals here are strictly performance gains. I will be picking back up in my Crossfit orientated training, where I plan to implement more olympic training. Nonetheless, I will be continuing on with my push to become a better runner/sprinter/swimmer... basically overall fitness. So "10lbs of lean mass" is not my priority here.

Let me know of my weakspots! Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Feels good to be back!
Do not run Prodienolone(T-Roid) with Dermacrine. It will cause prolactin related problems.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Do not run Prodienolone(T-Roid) with Dermacrine. It will cause prolactin related problems.
You know I actually was thinking about that... I've read how Dermacrine keeps estrogen at range that is beneficial for performance, and I wasn't sure how that would interact with the other compounds. From my research however, every log gives props to Dermacrine whenever stacked with AAS/DS.

My question is this - From what I read, T-Roid converts to Dienolone, despite it's claims to be related to Trenbolone(we all know of those threads pointing out the false claims). Dienolone, to the best of my knowledge, has something around a 0.1 androgenic ratio(recalling from a previous thread on T-Roid).

I've had great success with running Dermacrine, and although I will drop it if that's truely the case, I thought I'd just throw that thought out there. Any other insight is greatly appreciated.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
never used either of those compounds, but if slow-mum gave me some advice i would listen. prolactin is not something you want to mess with.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya, and I'm finding myself distancing myself from the Dermacrine. It's just hard for me to drop it since my previous two cycles have been so great with it!

If taking out the Dermacrine, I think I might start at 4 caps MMV2, moving as so: 4/5/6/6 or possibly 4/6/6/6

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I hear ya, and I'm finding myself distancing myself from the Dermacrine. It's just hard for me to drop it since my previous two cycles have been so great with it!

If taking out the Dermacrine, I think I might start at 4 caps MMV2, moving as so: 4/5/6/6 or possibly 4/6/6/6
that might be a good idea, slow-mum's advice has always been good. 4/5/6/6 should do you for a month right, that is what i would do. but if you are taking it with t-roid i wouldn't go over 4. btw if i were doing t-roid i would have pre-loaded hawthorn berries. bp issues seem to be recurring theme.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
that might be a good idea, slow-mum's advice has always been good. 4/5/6/6 should do you for a month right, that is what i would do. but if you are taking it with t-roid i wouldn't go over 4. btw if i were doing t-roid i would have pre-loaded hawthorn berries. bp issues seem to be recurring theme.

Thanks for the insight bigt. Just popped a few HB caps and will be doing so for the next week... have to postpone the cycle due to my home gym not being complete until then. Have a single bottle of Cycle-Support, and was waiting until the cycle began to begin dosing.

And thanks for the advice on not going over 4. I'll start with 3 then, and bump up to 4 on week 2 as long as things go as planned. From what I read, it seems that 5-6 is the sweet spot, but I'll tread lightly.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the insight bigt. Just popped a few HB caps and will be doing so for the next week... have to postpone the cycle due to my home gym not being complete until then. Have a single bottle of Cycle-Support, and was waiting until the cycle began to begin dosing.

And thanks for the advice on not going over 4. I'll start with 3 then, and bump up to 4 on week 2 as long as things go as planned. From what I read, it seems that 5-6 is the sweet spot, but I'll tread lightly.
5-6 is the sweet spot for mmv2 solo. but with the t-roid added you are smart to check how deep the water is before diving in head first. good luck.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Hey, just threw a little twist into my planned cycle, changing it from a 4-weeker to a 6 (to utilize Dermacrine). Let me know what you think!

Weeks 1-2
Dermacrine @ 4 pumps ED
MMV2 @ 3 ED (2 w/pre-workout meal, 1 w/dinner)

Weeks 3-6
T-Roid @ 60/90/90/90
MMV2 @ 3 / 3 / 4 / 4

PCT Weeks 7-10
Post-Cycle Support
TD Formestane
Primordial Performance Phyto-Test
Diesel Test HardCore

As stated before, I have Nolva on hand, but will only use if symptoms occur. I have confidence in PCS + Formestane for this cycle, despite it being the first I've done over 4 weeks without a SERM. Let me know what you think about this one! If all looks well, I'd start this ASAP!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey, just threw a little twist into my planned cycle, changing it from a 4-weeker to a 6 (to utilize Dermacrine). Let me know what you think!

Weeks 1-2
Dermacrine @ 4 pumps ED
MMV2 @ 3 ED (2 w/pre-workout meal, 1 w/dinner)

Weeks 3-6
T-Roid @ 60/90/90/90
MMV2 @ 3 / 3 / 4 / 4

PCT Weeks 7-10
Post-Cycle Support
TD Formestane
Primordial Performance Phyto-Test
Diesel Test HardCore

As stated before, I have Nolva on hand, but will only use if symptoms occur. I have confidence in PCS + Formestane for this cycle, despite it being the first I've done over 4 weeks without a SERM. Let me know what you think about this one! If all looks well, I'd start this ASAP!
to me it looks real good, only thing that bothers me is how much of a cooling off time you need between dermacrine and t-roid. you might pm slow-mum, i didn't know there was a problem with the 2 until he brought it up. but imo it looks good.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I would just drop the Dermacrine altogether and save it for another cycle. Your libido should be pretty high on T-Roid and MMV2. I wouldn't leave it to chance by running it the way you revised it. Don't get me wrong, I love Dermacrine, but I think it would be best left out of a cycle consisting of T-Roid.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input gentlemen... I'm just a stubborn guy I suppose with Dermacrine! I think I'll just go with the original plan then, T-Roid/MMV2 as a 4-weeker.

Again, the help is appreciated. bigt, I'll let you know how MMV2 goes. If I remember right, you love the alpha male feeling and seek it out in supplementation (reading through your logs on MAN's Primal Male and of course, Formestane). I've read about a strong kick with this one in the logs, so I'll keep you tuned!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the input gentlemen... I'm just a stubborn guy I suppose with Dermacrine! I think I'll just go with the original plan then, T-Roid/MMV2 as a 4-weeker.

Again, the help is appreciated. bigt, I'll let you know how MMV2 goes. If I remember right, you love the alpha male feeling and seek it out in supplementation (reading through your logs on MAN's Primal Male and of course, Formestane). I've read about a strong kick with this one in the logs, so I'll keep you tuned!
good luck...:cheers: