Cycle havoc

zlatan8

Awards
I don't sure it is a correct section..
Hi I am new in this forum. I have some question about a cycle with havoc and orastan a. I am 22 and this is my first cycle. My diet is about 2700-3000 Kcal and 170 gr. Proteins
This is my cycle:

DURING CYLCE

Orastan A (6 weeks)

Week1 100 mg
Week2 150mg
Week3 150 mg
Week4 200 mg
Week5 200 mg
Week6 250 mg

Havoc (4 weeks) Start at the third week

Week1 10 mg (after 3 days start 20 mg)
Week2 20 mg
Week3 30 mg
Week4 30 mg

Life support (preload 1 week)

AM 2 caps
PM 2 caps

And I take taurine (for the cramps,) pro, multi and cissus.

PCT

Serm ( tamoxifene )

Week1 40 mg
Week2 30 mg
Week3 20 mg
Week1 10 mg

Lean xtreme Start 15 days

3 a day

Rebound XT Start 15 days

4 a day

Post cycle support

AM 2 tabs
PM 2 tabs

In PCT I take pro, creatine CEE, multi, perfect cycle.

For this cycle is better orastan-A or furazadrol? ( I don’t have a problem about Orastan because I come from Europe)
In PCT, is better start lean xtreme at 1st day PCT or to start 15th Days?

Thanks.

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
<I just finished typing the response below and took notice of your protein intake...it's quite low...I'm still going to post my response b/c it took some effort to compose, but I would suggest messing around with your diet for a while before getting into anabolics. What are your stats and what kind of lifting routine do you follow?>

Overall, it looks like you have researched your cycle. It looks like you might need a little tweaking here and there, but you are off to a good start (assumning you are ready for a cycle).

I'll let others comment about the timing of your anabolics (I don't really see a problem with it, but your scheme does slightly stray from the conventional set up).

The reason not starting Lean Xtreme from day 1 of pct is due to the anti-cortisol effect of androgens. I would start it anywhere from day 8to day 15 (Bump for some advice on dosing).

Most will probably suggest that ATD not be included during pct... or at least to wait until week three or four of pct to include it. ATD is a suicide inhibitor and works quite well...too well for some. 25-50mg per day seems to work quite well and be sure to taper off it when discontinuing usage.

Your Life Support and POST Cycle Support dosing looks good and Perfect Cycle will be nice addition...if you are taking Perfect Cycle w/Life Support you should be able to see results with only a half dose of the Perfect Cycle.

Orastan A and Furazadrol are the same thing, so I would advise picking up which ever bottle you can get cheaper.

zlatan8

Awards
Many thanks for your answe.. I will start ATD at the 3rd week on 50mg and 4th and 5th week 25mg and i will increase my protein..
I go for furazadrol is most cheap respect orastan a

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Post up your diet mate, curious about the macros.

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes, I'm concerned about this is well. Anabolics aren't magic. If your diet isn't proper you run the risk of doing a cycle and still not being happen with the gains that you are making.

zlatan8

Awards
Post up your diet mate, curious about the macros.
Example of my diet:

Breakfast
Milk partially foamed 300 g
Sugar 10 g
Muesli 70 g
Little walnuts
20 g
10.30 am
Yogurt 130 g
Strawberries 200 g
Protein (optimum 100% whey) 20 g

Lunch
Pasta 180 g
Parmigiano 20 g
Tomatoes 50 g
Oil of olive 10 g
Meal (rabbit, turkey..) 150 g
Carrots 200 g

3 pm
Bread 150 g
Tonno (fish) 100 g
Apple 250 g
Protein (optimum 100% whey) 20g

Dinner
Gnocchi ( i don’t know in english) 300 g
Fish 200 g
Vegetable 300 g
Oil of olive 10 g
Kiwi 100 g

10 pm
Milk partially foamed 300 g
Sugar 10 g
Biscottate slices 100 g
Oil of olive 10 g
Marmalade 50 g

3600 Kcal and 250 gr protein. What do you think?

zlatan8

Awards
i am wrong.. i don't eat oil of olive at 10 pm