m1,4add/pp-sd?

ace88

ace88

Awards
Originaly I was plannig on running m1/pp/1-t in the fall but the 1-t fell through. I was thinking about this instead.

Wk 1-6 m1 120/120/120/140/140/140
wk 2-5 pp 45/45/30/30
wk 4-6 sd 10/20/20

Will adding the sd be doing to much? I expect good gains from m1/pp I think the sd would help w/ some more lm and dry me up sum. Please feel free to add your .02

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Originaly I was plannig on running m1/pp/1-t in the fall but the 1-t fell through. I was thinking about this instead.

wk 2-5 pp 45/45/30/30
wk 4-6 sd 10/20/20

Will adding the sd be doing to much? I expect good gains from m1/pp I think the sd would help w/ some more lm and dry me up sum. Please feel free to add your .02
if you are looking to dry up a little at the end, maybe havoc/epistane would be a better bet, but i'm not really sure I like the overall plan. its a lot of compounds there, week 5 is 140mg/30/20 which is pretty hefty, i'd imagine you'll feel like crap at that point. I guess i'm just thinking its too "wide" a bridge.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established

wk 2-5 pp 45/45/30/30
wk 4-6 sd 10/20/20

In your signature, you said that in your next cycle, you are going to run injectable 1-test. Why not run Test E or C instead?

ace88

ace88

Awards
Yeah I thought about that. I could start the sd at wk 5 (120/30/10) or 6 (120/10). Drying up isnt my main concern adding mass is. Shedding some water is just a added bonus.
Im planning on enlisting in the marines in the begining of 09 so I wannt to go into bootcamp at 220-230 because while in Im going to loose weight so hopefuly when all is said in done il be around 200. For my height 6'2 the max is 203. So hypotheticaly il come in overweight(not fat of course), go through bootcamp loose some muscle mass and by the end be at a lean 200.

ace88

ace88

Awards
In your signature, you said that in your next cycle, you are going to run injectable 1-test. Why not run Test E or C instead?
I would love to run aas but as i posted im planing on going into the military. I know I could beat the detection time but who knows what the gov. has up there sleeve. To me its just not worth blowing this oppurtunity. And back to 1-test, it fell through and even if it didnt its banned. Only running legal substances.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ah, an insane triple methyl stack so that you can lose most of it during bootcamp, makes a lot of sense

I'm sorry about my sarcasm but this cycle is too much, period. And I really think it's illogical to bulk up 30# so quickly when you know you're going to lose it.

Easy come easy go, and if you get into bootcamp right after cycling, all the gains will disappear. After a big bulking cycle you want to add or at least maintain for a few months so your body and your metabolism can adjust to being so massive, and THAT's how you retain your gains off cycles in the long run.

ace88

ace88

Awards
ah, an insane triple methyl stack so that you can lose most of it during bootcamp, makes a lot of sense

I'm sorry about my sarcasm but this cycle is too much, period. And I really think it's illogical to bulk up 30# so quickly when you know you're going to lose it.

Easy come easy go, and if you get into bootcamp right after cycling, all the gains will disappear. After a big bulking cycle you want to add or at least maintain for a few months so your body and your metabolism can adjust to being so massive, and THAT's how you retain your gains off cycles in the long run.
Im planning on going in Feb/March. of next year so i will have time to adjust to the extra mass. i know it sounds a little on the idiotic side, But let me ask you this would rather go in at 185 and loose 10-15 lbs or at 220. I def. dont plan on losing all muscle. the bf is going to go bye bye, stength is going to go up. think of it as a 12 wk recomp and as for the 3 methyl cycle I think I could start the sd bridge during week 6 so Ill be running 120/10 for one week then sd solo for the next 2. Depending on how I feel at week 6 will determine what i will do. I DONT WANT TO PUT MYSELF IN JEOPARDY JUST TO GAIN MASS. Please im begging you dont judge me because i want to get :bb3: its a serious addiction.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
if you can drop 20 pounds while gaining strength on a military diet and sleeping scheme, you are doing something better than me

you can still get serious about lifting gains without doing a 3 methyl cycle. At your stats I think you should work on diet and try to bulk up further.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I thought about that. I could start the sd at wk 5 (120/30/10) or 6 (120/10). Drying up isnt my main concern adding mass is. Shedding some water is just a added bonus.
Im planning on enlisting in the marines in the begining of 09 so I wannt to go into bootcamp at 220-230 because while in Im going to loose weight so hopefuly when all is said in done il be around 200. For my height 6'2 the max is 203. So hypotheticaly il come in overweight(not fat of course), go through bootcamp loose some muscle mass and by the end be at a lean 200.
You are going to loose a lot more the 20 lbs you gained during your cyle. You will probably loose most of that before you go in. Plus being heavy will make the runs and humps brutal on you. More than likely you are going to leave boot camp weighing around 170. If I were you, I would concentrate on your cardio now and don't worry so much about adding mass. And depending on what MOS you choose, you may not even be able to lift when you hit the fleet. If you want to know what MOS's provide the most opportunity to lift then PM me.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would love to run aas but as i posted im planing on going into the military. I know I could beat the detection time but who knows what the gov. has up there sleeve. To me its just not worth blowing this oppurtunity. And back to 1-test, it fell through and even if it didnt its banned. Only running legal substances.
ummm you do know that pheraplex is in the same category now as heroin? a class III item.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
ummm you do know that pheraplex is in the same category now as heroin? a class III item.

No its not. Not yet. Then ban hasn't gone through as of yet. It is still legal to buy/sell/possess phera.

Plenty of big sites (including bb and probably NP) still sell it.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
wasn't it the 24th of june? I lost track :)

24th June was the date they had the meeting. There hasnt been an update since. Looks like there is some sort of a "grace" period. I would guess for 30-60 days, but thats just a guess