No serm after havoc?

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
Just curious. Has anyone in the forum taken Havoc and used PCS instead of using a serm? The idea of nolva or clomid kinda makes me weary as my grandmother uses it for her cancer. Just wandering really. I want to run havoc at 20,30,30, 40 after i get some more weight on jsut to let you know.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How were you planning on running it? A 5 week pulse taking epi 4x week, wouldn't necessarily require a serm (though i'd still use one), but a 5-6 week straight cycle with higher dosages (50mg +)could definately result in shutdown which would require a serm to alleviate quickly. A modest 4 week cycle keeping max dosage around 30mg, would probably be ok without a serm, but these things really do vary between different users. My advice would be to never start a cycle without a SERM on hand, even if you don't use it for PCT, you may need it for on cycle gyno control. I know what some of you are thinking: "but epi is anti-estrogenic", well I definately have to say i've read just as many if not more posts which claim that the user had estrogenic side-effect from an epi only cycle. What you do is your choice, but I think the old saying "Better safe than sorry" applies here.