cycle advice

aitaitait

aitaitait

Awards
hey guys !

ive been training for more than 8 years im 24 . 6"1 205 lbs

did some research . going to start my first cycle this saturday , want to know what you guys think .

4-5 months of hgh at 4iu 5x/week 1 week headstart
( 2iu when i wake up , 2iu after my workout)

week 1-6 test-e 250mg 2x/week = 500mg a week
week 1-6 deca 400mg 2x/week = 800mg a week
week 1-6 dinabol 6 tablets a day each is 10mg = 60mg ED
1 day/week off dinabol

*week 1-6 clenbeuterol 4x/day EOD

*nolva 10 mg ED for estrogen-gyno
*legalon ED

week 6-12 boldebal-h 2ml 3x/week = 6ml a week
week 6-12 test cypionate 200mg 3x/week = 600 mg a week

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So its test week 1-12? If so then thats fine, but deca for 6 weeks is a waste, as it takes 5 to kick in, run it 12 weeks or save it until you can. Is boldebal-h fast acting EQ? if its just regular EQ then don't run that either as it also takes 5-6 weeks to kickin. This doesn't seem very well thought out. Clenbuterol has a 36 hour halflife meaning dosing it once a day is fine. 4x a day could kill you. Not to mention your trying too many compounds at once. This isn't water your injecting, this stuff has side-effects. This is what i'd recommend:

Test - 500mg/Wk - Wks 1-12
D-bol- 30mg/day - Wks 1-5

PCT- Nolva 40/30/20/10

Rabidpanda25

Rabidpanda25

Awards
Those doses are a little extreme for most anyone, let alone a first cycle. And at only 6 weeks, that's really too short. I'd recommend sticking with one injectable, running that for 12 weeks at a reasonable dose, with 20-30mg of dbol the first few weeks. Having more drugs running through your system isn't necessarily better or going to yield you more results. I would always recommend keeping your first few cycles simple, moderately dosed, and carefully planned. You're going to blow up regardless, so take it easy, find out how your body reacts to each compound by itself and then in a few years, if you want to get crazy then start stacking injectables. Also, not sure whats going on with the clen, are you trying to bulk or cut? It seems like you re trying to do everything at once, which is a sure fire way to not only be disappointed, but also really seriously hurt yourself.

aitaitait

aitaitait

Awards
So its test week 1-12? If so then thats fine, but deca for 6 weeks is a waste, as it takes 5 to kick in, run it 12 weeks or save it until you can. Is boldebal-h fast acting EQ? if its just regular EQ then don't run that either as it also takes 5-6 weeks to kickin. This doesn't seem very well thought out. Clenbuterol has a 36 hour halflife meaning dosing it once a day is fine. 4x a day could kill you. Not to mention your trying too many compounds at once. This isn't water your injecting, this stuff has side-effects. This is what i'd recommend:

Test - 500mg/Wk - Wks 1-12
D-bol- 30mg/day - Wks 1-5

PCT- Nolva 40/30/20/10
yes im doing test for 12 weeks test e the first 6 then test cypionate for the second half

blodebal from what i understood is fast acting check this link for more info:
Troy Laboratories Pty. Ltd. - Boldebal-H

im rethinking the clen dose as i realized its too much

thanks for the info :thumbsup:

aitaitait

aitaitait

Awards
Those doses are a little extreme for most anyone, let alone a first cycle. And at only 6 weeks, that's really too short. I'd recommend sticking with one injectable, running that for 12 weeks at a reasonable dose, with 20-30mg of dbol the first few weeks. Having more drugs running through your system isn't necessarily better or going to yield you more results. I would always recommend keeping your first few cycles simple, moderately dosed, and carefully planned. You're going to blow up regardless, so take it easy, find out how your body reacts to each compound by itself and then in a few years, if you want to get crazy then start stacking injectables. Also, not sure whats going on with the clen, are you trying to bulk or cut? It seems like you re trying to do everything at once, which is a sure fire way to not only be disappointed, but also really seriously hurt yourself.
ive read that clen should be used with gh . my main goal is to bulk . im beginning to think i should drop clen .

so my best choice for a single injectable should be test e ?

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
clen isn't best used with gh, and it's to cut not bulk. By the way your Bold is long acting it won't even kickin by the time you stop... Why not do this:

Test - 500mg/wk Wk 1-12
Decca- 400mg/wk Wk 1-12
D-bol - 30mg/day Wk 1-5(6)

I still think that is too much gear for a first cycle, but at least it makes some sense, Decca shouldn't ever be ran higher than your test, d-bol should give you gains while you're waiting for the injects to kick in. Don't use the bold for 6 weeks. Not to mention with the cycle i outlined above you're going to max out your gains anyway, and adding more will not give you more gains.

Rabidpanda25

Rabidpanda25

Awards
clen isn't best used with gh, and it's to cut not bulk. By the way your Bold is long acting it won't even kickin by the time you stop... Why not do this:

Test - 500mg/wk Wk 1-12
Decca- 400mg/wk Wk 1-12

I still think that is too much gear for a first cycle, but at least it makes some sense, Decca shouldn't ever be ran higher than your test, d-bol should give you gains while you're waiting for the injects to kick in. Don't use the bold for 6 weeks. Not to mention with the cycle i outlined above you're going to max out your gains anyway, and adding more will not give you more gains.

This is good advice if you re wanting to stack all three. It's still quite a bit for a first cycle, and I would still recommend running just one injectable and putting the rest towards a second cycle. But even with these dosages, this is still a pretty safe way to run all three and I have no problem with this if you decided to run it this way (other than the cost). Maybe start the dbol at 20 and taper it up, but thats a personal preference. This would yield some very impressive results, and I wouldn't be surprised at all if you gained 30 or 35 pounds at the end of 3 and a half months. Of which, keeping 15 to 20 of it would be quite an accomplishment.

And it would be a good idea to put the clen away til later. Not only would it be counterproductive to bulking, I'd be concerned with health issues with this many chemicals (like heart enlargement).

aitaitait

aitaitait

Awards

Test - 500mg/wk Wk 1-12
Decca- 400mg/wk Wk 1-12

very useful info . i think im gonna go with your cycle . the problem is that i already bought test e + test cypo so im gonna have to buy some more test e and keep the test cypo for the future.

thanx again

ksa

Awards
  • Established
very useful info . i think im gonna go with your cycle . the problem is that i already bought test e + test cypo so im gonna have to buy some more test e and keep the test cypo for the future.

thanx again

ait if you're willing to log your cycle on a new thread send me a pm please.