Who Out There Knows Most About D Bol?

DcAult33

DcAult33

Awards
Who out there has liked the stuff that has used it? And was Nolva enough for PCT? I just got my new cycle
Dc

Rabidpanda25

Rabidpanda25

Awards
If you re just planning on running d bol by itself, that would be a waste. Other than that, there's plenty of information avaialble out there on it.

erokyrwrld

erokyrwrld

Awards
I disagree, a dbol only cycle is probably the most widespread steroid cycle for beginners ever. It is not recommended because most of the weight you gain is simply water retention which will go away after you stop taking it.

However, if you take a decent dose of AI (e.g., .5mg adex/ed), the water retention will be minimal. Add a solid PCT and you may end up with some keepable gains. Make sure alcohol is gone from your life, keep your diet in check, and bust your ass in the gym and you should gain some solid muscle. Plus, dbol is probably the best "feel-good" aas out there besides test.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
I disagree, a dbol only cycle is probably the most widespread steroid cycle for beginners ever. It is not recommended because most of the weight you gain is simply water retention which will go away after you stop taking it.

However, if you take a decent dose of AI (e.g., .5mg adex/ed), the water retention will be minimal. Add a solid PCT and you may end up with some keepable gains. Make sure alcohol is gone from your life, keep your diet in check, and bust your ass in the gym and you should gain some solid muscle. Plus, dbol is probably the best "feel-good" aas out there besides test.
Good post. All of this is true, especially the line about alcohol!

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
If i personally was to run dbol i would run it low and longer. Something like 15-20mg daily for 6 weeks.

Rabidpanda25

Rabidpanda25

Awards

I don't disagree with this at all, with some smart dosing, hard work, and careful attention to PCT, you probably can make and keep some muscle gains. But, the strength gains can be used so much more efficiently when you combine it with an injectable to put on some solid mass. Dbol is proven strong and effective, but is usually a little more costly and difficult to obtain than the over the counter anabolics. I just see very little reason to burn up a cycle's worth of dbol for an oral only cycle when there is so much more synergy when you throw in even a moderate dose of deca or test. That's could be the difference between running a cycle that adds maybe 5 pounds of lean mass or one that puts on 15 to 20 pounds of lean mass.

There are so many other oral alternatives available these days, that using dbol like this just seems to make even less sense to me than it has in the past. Of course its possible, but its just not preferrable.

DcAult33

DcAult33

Awards
Everyone responds to things diffenently though you'd just have to see if you took it .
My buddy took an oral only cyle and blew up and has kept most of his gains.
Dc

AdamNUK

Awards
I will be soon to start a cycle of Test e stacked with Dbol to kick start the cycle, I myself was concidering a dbol only cycle but after learning about most of the loss and water retention at the end of the cycle i thougth i would put a bit more work in and stack it with Test E. I myself will be using Nov as a PCT and dosed right you should be ok like starting 100mg daily one week 50mg daily then the last week 50mg daily also.

I'm not talking from experiance here but from some sturdy guidance and research this looks like the best thing to do.

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
100mgs of nov?? or something else cause that alot...i would prolly go with 20mg maybe 40mg.

AdamNUK

Awards
nov or clomid thats personally what i would do but different people might say different things, i am doing 3 weeks of pct starting at 1 week 100mg and 2 weeks of 50mg.

but that dosage is for me using 12 weeks 500mg test e and the 6 week dbol stack.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nov or clomid thats personally what i would do but different people might say different things, i am doing 3 weeks of pct starting at 1 week 100mg and 2 weeks of 50mg.

but that dosage is for me using 12 weeks 500mg test e and the 6 week dbol stack.
What are you talking about??? Your post is very incoherent. I hope you're not saying that nolva and clomid are dosed the same. Nolva and Clomid are dosed very differently. Mg for Mg Nolva is far more potent than Clomid. 100mgs of Nolva is rediculous, not to mention it wouldn't work much better than 40mg. For the same cycle you ran im dosing my Nolva like this:

40mg Days 1-3
30mg Days 4-14
20mg Days 15-21
10mg Days 21-28

If you don't know what you're talking about, or can't be clear in your explanation, then please for the sake of newbies, keep your advice to yourself.

Stupes

What are you talking about??? Your post is very incoherent. I hope you're not saying that nolva and clomid are dosed the same. Nolva and Clomid are dosed very differently. Mg for Mg Nolva is far more potent than Clomid. 100mgs of Nolva is rediculous, not to mention it wouldn't work much better than 40mg. For the same cycle you ran im dosing my Nolva like this:

40mg Days 1-3
30mg Days 4-14
20mg Days 15-21
10mg Days 21-28

If you don't know what you're talking about, or can't be clear in your explanation, then please for the sake of newbies, keep your advice to yourself.
Agreed. I've read studies that indicate anything over 20mg does not bind to the receptor.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Agreed. I've read studies that indicate anything over 20mg does not bind to the receptor.
I haven't heard that, but i have heard that the positive effects(per mg) slow quickly after 20mg. So in other words the difference in positive impact of 40mg vs. 20mg isn't as good as 20mg vs. 10mg.

Stupes

I haven't heard that, but i have heard that the positive effects(per mg) slow quickly after 20mg. So in other words the difference in positive impact of 40mg vs. 20mg isn't as good as 20mg vs. 10mg.
Yes - you know how studies are....
But I'd safely say that 20mg is the sweet spot and 40mg is to be on the safe side.

DcAult33

DcAult33

Awards
HOw many times have you done an oral cycle of D-bol kon 1?

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
20 is nice, 40 gave me a ton of bloat and acne. If i were to do it again ( i have been clean for 5ish years) i would stick with 20-25mg.