Formestane?

giodee

giodee

Awards
Is formestane going to be back in stock anytime soon? I notice that no place has it at the moment....... Has the sell of formestane been discontinued?????

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is formestane going to be back in stock anytime soon? I notice that no place has it at the moment....... Has the sell of formestane been discontinued?????
I believe it's DEA/FDA influenced.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
i thought the Olympics being in china has caused china to stop exporting it for the time being or something along those lines. then again, the FDA does love to ruin our fun.

erokyrwrld

erokyrwrld

Awards
I know of at least one place that still has it, albeit for $7/gram :fool2:

I would like to see formestane acetate come back. Formestane NE is not able to be converted to an injectible, and transdermal it isn't great. The acetate ester allowed it to be placed in oil virtually pain free. Worked great - see ALRI's Impact Ultra.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
i thought the Olympics being in china has caused china to stop exporting it for the time being or something along those lines. then again, the FDA does love to ruin our fun.
The Olympics have a lot to do with it...

isoc

Awards
  • Established
no ester form can be converted into inj, just not at a very high concentration, also have to be used ed, or pretty much ed, so it is possible but not as easy to convert or to use, but results are still good. TD is ok, just needs to be run at high dose to get get same effect, at least a gram and probably closer to 1.5-2 grams per week, def not as cost effective.

isoc

Awards
  • Established
true, transdermal is the most popular way and still very effective, I just finished some td form and enjoyed it greatly

larue38462

larue38462

Awards
Keep looking bro....google it...just ordered 15 grams

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
anyone know if it is going to come back or is it going to continue to be hard to find?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24
Anabolics 31
Anabolics 17
Supplements 42
Anabolics 15