tren xtreme/mdrol stack check up

sportf190

alrite guys justwant to see what you think and if you have ran a similar cycle.. my plan is to stack acls tren xtreme with mdrol over 6 weeks...

Tren 2 caps
Tren X 2-3 caps Mdrol 10
Tren X 3 caps mdrol 20
tren x 3 caps mdrol 20-30
tren x 3-4 caps
tren x 3-4 caps...

Dietwill be 350 grams protein 200-250 grams carbs all aroundworkout time... and 100 grams of fats...
i was originally thinking pplex and mdrol but i dont want to gain bodyfat especially becuase it is summer so i think tren will prevent fat gain and mdrol will add tons of size...
my stats is 6;0 190 10% bodyfat thanks

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
I would be careful, stacking those two is pretty much asking for gyno. I wouldnt go higher than 3 caps of the tren xtreme and 2 caps of the mdrol, and even that is pushing it, imo.

sportf190

what phs can i use then to put together a nice LEAN muscle mass gain of 12-14 pounds over 6 weeks with 1 to 2 pounds top of fat... i have plex, tren xtreme, mdrol... but what else can i do with these or anything else had no good results with havoc... thanks i was thinking pplex tren but i really want to use mdrol b/c i respond good

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
A 5 week cycle of mdrol by itself should yield what you are looking for. Run it 10/20/20/20/30. I trust u have a good pct so im not gonna go into that.

ezza

Awards
  • Established
Hmm i dunno about 5 weeks of m-drol...i've done worse but i don't think i would do it again.. i like the original plan of m-drol + tren x though would be keen to see results as well.. this is merely a suggested cycle to consider
week 1 M-drol 10mg + 30mg tren x
2 M-drol 20mg + 30mg tren x
3 M-drol 20mg + 60mg tren x
4 60mg tren x
5 60mg tren x
6 60- 90mg tren x

sportf190

thats what i was thinking before bro but i didnt know if i would be shut down to hard after mdrol and then be shut down an additional 3 weeks past that... anyone have experiance../

ezza

Awards
  • Established
Everyone responds a little bit differently but one would think after 6 weeks, recovery shouldn't be too hard with a deccent pct.. i did a 5 week stack of super, phera and tren x clones... i tapered up in the first week and tapered down in the last week and without blood testing i feel my recovery was pretty good.. maybe you could encorporate a higher dose of the tren a littler earlier in the cycle and taper down in the last week if you worried about recovery.

sportf190

what was your results bro how much weight and how much did ur waist go up and what was ur diet like... lol carbs/ protein/fat breakdown....?? thanks

ezza

Awards
  • Established
From memory i gained about 13.5lbs all in the middle 3 weeks. by week 4 gains peaked at about 15.3 lbs and was pretty ****ing bloated in the mid section. I wasn't really happy with this so i cut down a little in week 5.
As far as tape measurements i only did arms and calves. my arms went up about an inch and calves about half an inch... cals were anywhere between 3000-4000... protein was at about 200-250g and the rest was from carbs and fats (very little sugar)... i'm a hard gainer so i must admit i had quite a few dirty cheat meals. On a side not i kept every single one of those 13.5lbs.. so in reality shutdown wasn't really that much of an issue.
That doesn't mean there weren't other nasties going on like high cholesterol and liver enzymes though.. i don't want to set a bad example so i wouldn't reccomend such a stack to anyone... i'd simply stick to 3 weeks if i were to run another similar cycle. Your proposed cycle is much better for the given time frame though and if i had some tren x on hand i'd be running the same thing!

sportf190

nice man 13.5 pounds of which 11 is probably muscleis good... im nto really a hard gainer but i know i have an endomorph type metabalism b/c i eat really excellent and im only at 9% ... so if i get carried away with carbs i will gain fat so i gota be careful... but yea now im kind of thinking the tren xtreme will be efffective for 4 weeks instead of 6 so i may put mdrol in the beginning then end it with tren... so right after mdrol would stop the tren would start to kick in and it can solidfy the mdrol's gains and add a little more....