Steriod Advice Please.....

Should I get on Steriods?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
M

manny1010

Awards
  • Established
All I know is the negative side affect of the steroids. Do you recommend steroids or should I stay away from them? I am 24 years old. I'm 5'8 in height. I weigh 144 pounds. I do not know my body fat percentage. I work out every morning. I am currently consuming NanoVapor (preworkout), Creatine, Anavar (not the illegal one, but over the counter one), and protein shakes...3 times a day.
---with these product, I have seen a positive results.

Am I consuming too many products? I am about to finish the products I am currently consuming. Which products should I keep or not keep. Or should I head a different direction. Should I consider Steriods? Or is there other products out there that will help me gain mass.

Any comments and suggestions please!!!

M

mr j

Awards
man wtf? this should be your own decision.

dont take a quick shortcut. read some posts here on bulking and proper eating. once u try that and fail then do the roids.

btw dont think poping some roids in and all of a sudden u get big. u need to have a good diet. so no matter what u gonna have to read on pct supps.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
absolutely not!

get your training and nutrition in order. if you want to put on some mass then put down your shake and eat a chicken breast! save the protein shakes for post workout.

after you've put in some serious work and nailed your nutrition and training then start researching in the supplement forums...not the steroid forums!

if your training and nutrition isn't exactly on point then steroids wouldn't even do you any good...you'd only get all the negatives without any gain.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
wow...did this thread just happen??

M

mdts

Awards
Do not do them!! You should be able to gain some muscle with out them at least get to about 200 pound at 10-12% before by then you should know what works for you. Read up on training and proper nutrion learn what works for you first. A steroid isn't going to do anything for you untill you get that down.
I myself at 5'6" got up to 205 at 12% before using even then make sure you know everything about them before using them.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
In order to pack on a significant amount of mass you need a few things.

5,000+ Calories a day
144-250+ gm of Protein per day
Moderate Fat
High Complex Carbs
Low Sugar
Little to No Alcohol

+

A Good Workout Program and a good 8-12 hours of sleep per night

You need to be serious about it.

Taking Steroids isn't necessary. Especially if your not a high level competitive athlete or bodybuilder. It's not worth the risk if your just looking to get in shape to pick up chicks or look good at the club with your shirt off

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seriously, 5k+ to get results? I've seen good results on 3500 a day and i'm nowhere close to 144 pounds...

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
I was able to safely and accurately vote 'no' after reading that you are 144. Stick to food, protein, creatine mono, and have a surplus of calories and you will eventually grow. Slow but steady is the best way, steroids will give you an initial explosive gains on both body weight and strength, but after pct odds are you will not keep them (if you are working out every morning and not making weight gains, you will NOT keep your steroid gains, and it will be a waste of time, money, and a strain on your organs, and possibly fvck up your hormones for life).

Just some food for thought :). You have a LOT of potential. Don't go down the steroid road yet. Do some research while you are bulking up, then when you get up to a good enough level, THEN re-think steroids.

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
at 5k calories, I would even gain weight (at 235, working ~50 hours a week doing physical labor for the summer time between classes). I agree with jayhawkk, not necessary, but you could certainly try it.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
for an ectomorph 5,000 Calories is very sufficient. Which sounds what the TS is, considering he's not making any sufficient gains with his current Supplement Line Up

S

sillyilly

Awards
i wouldnt trust someone who doesnt know how to eat with a needle . . just sayin

D

diesel7

Awards
Do not do them!! You should be able to gain some muscle with out them at least get to about 200 pound at 10-12% before by then you should know what works for you. Read up on training and proper nutrion learn what works for you first. A steroid isn't going to do anything for you untill you get that down.
I myself at 5'6" got up to 205 at 12% before using even then make sure you know everything about them before using them.
5'6 at 200 pounds? You must be built pretty stocky naturally or gifted with lee priest like genetics!!! Im 5'6 and im my heaviest ive ever been at 170. If you got that way all natural, you have a slow metabolism or your just lucky. Granted i havent used anything stronger than havoc, just finishing up an h-drol cycle. But if your ripped at that weight your a bad dude. Its hell for me to gain. Op you need to definately eat more, and more often. Meat all day. protein protein protein!! You'll know when your ready to jump on something. Eventually you will plateau. Some people cant gain weight easy. But you need to try first, naturally.