Need Cycle Advice Please!?

  1. Need Cycle Advice Please!?


    hey guys im fairly new to this forum and i just wanted to post up a cycle that im goin to be starting witin the next week or two to see if it needs and adjustments or tweaks,Thanks

    Week 1-12
    Test C at 500

    week 1-3
    m-drol by CEL at 10/10/10 to kickstart the cycle

    also i will be running an AI throughout the cycle to battle any water retention or estrogen related problems

    I have Nolva and clomid on hand for my PCT


  2. looks good man

  3. alright thanks man

    i just wanted to see if there was anything wrong with it ya kno??

    what are typical gains like from test at 500 because i have done many other cycles in the past and none of them involved test

    im guessing 20-25 pounds??
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by zachconley123 View Post
    alright thanks man

    i just wanted to see if there was anything wrong with it ya kno??

    what are typical gains like from test at 500 because i have done many other cycles in the past and none of them involved test

    im guessing 20-25 pounds??

    depends, what were ur previous cycles?

  5. ive done a p-plex cycle solo

    and my 2nd was a p-plex/epi bridge and had solid gains from both

    so bassically this is my first time goin under the pin

  6. Quote Originally Posted by zachconley123 View Post
    ive done a p-plex cycle solo

    and my 2nd was a p-plex/epi bridge and had solid gains from both

    so bassically this is my first time goin under the pin

    with that being said, i would say after PCT and everything, u would probably keep around 20lbs (give or take)....im currently running a test e and dbol cycle as my first ever hormonal cycle....and im hoping to achieve/keep 20lbs of muscle

  7. o k thanks for the advice

    well good luck with that cycle man
    what week r u on??

  8. I'd drop the mdrol and stick with just the test...There is a big difference between real AAS and legal supplements...learn how your body reacts to the test on this cycle...then start getting creative next time with stacking multiple compounds.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by SoCo4Fun View Post
    I'd drop the mdrol and stick with just the test...There is a big difference between real AAS and legal supplements...learn how your body reacts to the test on this cycle...then start getting creative next time with stacking multiple compounds.
    ya ur right about that and thanks for looking out

    do u reccomend anything else thats not as harsh as m-drol to kickstart this cycle??

  10. Honestly I don't think you need anything to kick start this cycle. I think you should just stick with the test...at the MOST I would frontload the test.
  11. Stupes
    Stupes's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by zachconley123 View Post
    hey guys im fairly new to this forum and i just wanted to post up a cycle that im goin to be starting witin the next week or two to see if it needs and adjustments or tweaks,Thanks

    Week 1-12
    Test C at 500

    week 1-3
    m-drol by CEL at 10/10/10 to kickstart the cycle

    also i will be running an AI throughout the cycle to battle any water retention or estrogen related problems

    I have Nolva and clomid on hand for my PCT
    You are 23 years old - why are you so intent on shutting off your own test?

    What's you diet and training like?

    How much protien? What kinds? And when?
    Are you shocking the muscle? Mixing it up in your training? Are you disciplined? You are 5'6" 155 - you can get bigger at your age easily. Eat and train with discipline.
  12. Stupes
    Stupes's Avatar

    Oh yeah - and you aren't going to listen to me so do a 6 week Havoc pulse instead of slamming down your natural test production for 2 and a half months.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Superdrol Cycle and Post Cycle Therapy advice needed
    By subpop200 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-14-2012, 03:24 PM
  2. First cycle advice. Normal cycle or pulse
    By friggin24pack in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2010, 02:21 PM
  3. First cycle advice, gyno on cycle?
    By RoboGiblets in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-17-2008, 10:12 AM
  4. First H drol cycle. Advice with cycle...
    By gage1988 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-20-2008, 09:39 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-08-2008, 11:30 AM
Log in
Log in