Need Cycle Advice Please!?

zachconley123

Awards
hey guys im fairly new to this forum and i just wanted to post up a cycle that im goin to be starting witin the next week or two to see if it needs and adjustments or tweaks,Thanks :)

Week 1-12
Test C at 500

week 1-3
m-drol by CEL at 10/10/10 to kickstart the cycle

also i will be running an AI throughout the cycle to battle any water retention or estrogen related problems

I have Nolva and clomid on hand for my PCT :)

zachconley123

Awards
alright thanks man

i just wanted to see if there was anything wrong with it ya kno??

what are typical gains like from test at 500 because i have done many other cycles in the past and none of them involved test

im guessing 20-25 pounds?? :)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
alright thanks man

i just wanted to see if there was anything wrong with it ya kno??

what are typical gains like from test at 500 because i have done many other cycles in the past and none of them involved test

im guessing 20-25 pounds?? :)

depends, what were ur previous cycles?

zachconley123

Awards
ive done a p-plex cycle solo

and my 2nd was a p-plex/epi bridge and had solid gains from both

so bassically this is my first time goin under the pin :)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ive done a p-plex cycle solo

and my 2nd was a p-plex/epi bridge and had solid gains from both

so bassically this is my first time goin under the pin :)

with that being said, i would say after PCT and everything, u would probably keep around 20lbs (give or take)....im currently running a test e and dbol cycle as my first ever hormonal cycle....and im hoping to achieve/keep 20lbs of muscle

zachconley123

Awards
o k thanks for the advice

well good luck with that cycle man
what week r u on??

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I'd drop the mdrol and stick with just the test...There is a big difference between real AAS and legal supplements...learn how your body reacts to the test on this cycle...then start getting creative next time with stacking multiple compounds.

zachconley123

Awards
I'd drop the mdrol and stick with just the test...There is a big difference between real AAS and legal supplements...learn how your body reacts to the test on this cycle...then start getting creative next time with stacking multiple compounds.
ya ur right about that and thanks for looking out

do u reccomend anything else thats not as harsh as m-drol to kickstart this cycle??

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I don't think you need anything to kick start this cycle. I think you should just stick with the test...at the MOST I would frontload the test.

Stupes

hey guys im fairly new to this forum and i just wanted to post up a cycle that im goin to be starting witin the next week or two to see if it needs and adjustments or tweaks,Thanks :)

Week 1-12
Test C at 500

week 1-3
m-drol by CEL at 10/10/10 to kickstart the cycle

also i will be running an AI throughout the cycle to battle any water retention or estrogen related problems

I have Nolva and clomid on hand for my PCT :)
You are 23 years old - why are you so intent on shutting off your own test?

What's you diet and training like?

How much protien? What kinds? And when?
Are you shocking the muscle? Mixing it up in your training? Are you disciplined? You are 5'6" 155 - you can get bigger at your age easily. Eat and train with discipline.

Stupes

Oh yeah - and you aren't going to listen to me so do a 6 week Havoc pulse instead of slamming down your natural test production for 2 and a half months.