Epi Cycle - Info/Advice Please

Mossimo203

Awards
Long time reader, first time poster. I did a pulse cycle of epistane over the winter and didnt notice much gains, so I was looking to run another cycle now. I've done some of my own research and read alot of the posts on here and I'm trying to put together what would work best. Anyones input would be highly appreciated. I try to educate myself as much as possible and most of you guys on here know your stuff and I'm always interested in learning more. Let me know if theres something I'm missing I should be doing or something I'm doing that I shouldnt. My goal is too gain lean mass and try to stay as cut as I could. First off, I'm 30 yrs old 6' tall 195lbs.

What I have planned is as follows:

4 week cycle of Epi
20/20/30/30

2 scoops of cycle support a day

PCT will be 4 weeks of toremifene

In addition I'll be taking Recreate, AP, and Neovar (plus a mulit-v)

My diets about 200-300g of protien and 300-400g of carbs a day and I eat pretty clean.

I weight train 4 days a week and do cardio roughly 2 or 3 days a week.

Thanks in advance for any info/advice.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
id say run the Epi 20/30/30/40 for better results and also considering u've ran it before. everything else looks good

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
What was your pulse cycle like(mgs.,length of time, support supps.)? How come you weren't pleased? No gains at all? Just curious

Mossimo203

Awards
What was your pulse cycle like(mgs.,length of time, support supps.)? How come you weren't pleased? No gains at all? Just curious
i basically followed the dr. d pulse method on the website, three days a week on lifting days. 2 weeks on 2 weeks, then repeated. but i took 30mg instead of 40mg. Maybe those extra 10mgs are the key. Even though it says no PCT i still followed with 4 weeks of torem to be on the safe side. I was takin AP at the time also. I did feel leaner but saw little gains weight wise (both body and lifting). Another thing was I was comparing my progress to my friend who ran a normal cycle of it (30mg a day for 4 weeks) and he was making impressive gains. Thats why I wanted to try a normal cycle (well that and the fact that the elusive Prime still hasnt been released)

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
i basically followed the dr. d pulse method on the website, three days a week on lifting days. 2 weeks on 2 weeks, then repeated. but i took 30mg instead of 40mg. Maybe those extra 10mgs are the key. Even though it says no PCT i still followed with 4 weeks of torem to be on the safe side. I was takin AP at the time also. I did feel leaner but saw little gains weight wise (both body and lifting). Another thing was I was comparing my progress to my friend who ran a normal cycle of it (30mg a day for 4 weeks) and he was making impressive gains. Thats why I wanted to try a normal cycle (well that and the fact that the elusive Prime still hasnt been released)

Sorry to hear it didn't work out well for you. I hope I have better luck. I am running a pulse cycle, but with Havoc(3 times a week) for six weeks and ramping up to at least 50 mgs. Gained about 2 pounds(in 2 weeks), but I am also eating like a horse. Gettin ready to start 40 mgs tommorrow.

Anywho, just make sure you have your serm and a strong PCT and support supps and you will do fine

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
my last cycle of epi. was 30/40/40/50/50 or some such thing. good times. i got a trainer during my cycle and really started to train smart. all in all i lost about 5 lbs of fat and gained 10 lbs of muscle. i kept my calories as high as possible during pct. took toremifene at 90/60/30/30 (though I "eyeball" it in my medicine dropper since it doesn't have a measurement on it.)

my nut shrunk up nicely during the cycle. no other physical sides. maybe a little acne. good times.

i'm running it again right now at 20/20/30/30 during a cut to prevent atrophy. i'm trying to cut my calories hard. I've only got another 10 lbs of fat or so to go to get to my desired BF%.