POST pct gyno???

Joeypspaa

I did a cycle of mdrol and plex for 3 weeks 3 months ago

mdrol 20/20/20
pplex 30/30/30

For PCT i used nolva for SERM, Diesel Test for natural test production, and novedex xt as ATD

nolva 40/40/20/20

diesel test 6 caps for 5 weeks

novedex xt 0/0/0/ 2 caps/ 3 caps/ 4caps

During cycle I gain about 14 lbs and some strength. It was unitl PCT that I really noticed significant strength increases. This suprised me! Anyway, after completing PCT I keep about 10 lbs and almost all of my strength.

NOW 2 1/2 weeks after PCT is complete my left nipple was sore when I woke up in the morning. I didn't think too much of it until a few days later it was still sore and my right nipple started to get sore. I thought maybe this is nothing and it will pass but its been almost a week now since they first got sore and they are still sore.

When I put a little pressure on them and roll my finger around I can feel a pea size ball. Im not sure if that was there before or not. Also, looking at my chest you can't see anything. It looks 100% normal but it is sore when I push on my nipples. It almost feels like a black and blue mark.

ANY THOUGHTS, COMMENTS, OR SUGGESTIONS? What should I do?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
sounds like gyno to me. there are about 1,000,000 threads on here about what to do, not trying to be a smart a** or anything. I've never had gyno so i would be doing you a dis-service answering advising you to do anything specifically. I've heard letro is a very good thing to start administering to blow estrogen out of your body, but i do not know if that is the latest, best thing to do or at what dose to do it at. i would search the forum or wait until someone who has had gyno advises........hang tight.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Running those 2 compounds at the same time was not wise at all both of those compounds are known to have gyno issues and you run them at the same time. With that being said I would go to the doctor be up front with him and see what he can do for you. Best of luck bro

Joeypspaa

Thanks! I gonna keep looking for some more info. first. Worst case I'll go to see a doctor.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Do you know whats in the Diesel Test "proprietary blend"?

Sounds like you've got a classic case of rebound gyno.

You suppressed so much of that extrogen with that novedex, then didnt taper down. So you came off novadex and nolvadex (lets see if that doesnt confuse some newbs) at the same time and then your natural estro bounced back with nothing to stop it.

And as a side note, who knows why AX actually advised using these as some sort of "ultimate stack" but that was irresponsible. Especially without ever admitting that they were real steroids, just giving the advice that an OTC PCT would do you just fine.

If you go to a doctor dont tell him you did steroids. It can be a factor in what they decide to cover in future health problems.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Do you know whats in the Diesel Test "proprietary blend"?

Sounds like you've got a classic case of rebound gyno.

You suppressed so much of that extrogen with that novedex, then didnt taper down. So you came off novadex and nolvadex (lets see if that doesnt confuse some newbs) at the same time and then your natural estro bounced back with nothing to stop it.

And as a side note, who knows why AX actually advised using these as some sort of "ultimate stack" but that was irresponsible. Especially without ever admitting that they were real steroids, just giving the advice that an OTC PCT would do you just fine.

If you go to a doctor dont tell him you did steroids. It can be a factor in what they decide to cover in future health problems.
Agreed, instead of waiting til the 3rd or 4th week tapering up the ATD you should have started high and tapered down. Also you could have done like you did and taper down the ATD but it seems that u didn't.

Good luck man!! Hope the best for you.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I definately never thought the idea of tapering up the ai and just stopping made sense, next time just start it at the desired dose, then slowly taper down to the minimum dose. You created the optimum situation for gyno rebound which is: Sever suppression, followed directly by no suppression. Your body is still trying to reach a state of equilibrium, by vastly increasing you Estrogen. As they say: When the cats away the mice will play...

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
depending on the length of the cycle and what I'm running of course, i will run my SERM high then tapering down and AI (usually 6-oxo) inverse, starting with 200mgs. after 1 week of the SERM, then when i get to week 4, discontinue the SERM at week 4's end and slowly ramp the AI back down. so the serm for 4 weeks will be something like 30/30/20/10 (using nolva as the example) the AI dosage will be 0/200/300/400/300/200/100 (using 6-oxo as the example). this dosing protocol is really good for harder cycles like SD/PP/M1T, things like that, but i suppose a 5 or 6 weeker on HDrol would fall into this category.

Joeypspaa

i just ordered more nolva and just bought 6 oxo extreme. I started dosing the 6 oxo today at 300mg a day until the nolva arrives then Im gonna try dosing the nolva at 60/40/40/20 stopping the 6oxo until week 4 of nolva. during week 4 Ill start 6oxo back up 300/225/150/75.

Does this sound resonable or should I alter this??

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
am i off the wall here saying this...........but, i think the pct caused the gyno. NOT the cycle itself.....

damn, just take the mdrol and plex out of the equation and it looks like a perfect formula for tits......

nolva, staggered with a hardcore test booster, then an ATD tapered up, then cold turkey.........ouch.

just my two cents......

no offense OP, but to anyone who may read this........more is not always better.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
i just ordered more nolva and just bought 6 oxo extreme. I started dosing the 6 oxo today at 300mg a day until the nolva arrives then Im gonna try dosing the nolva at 60/40/40/20 stopping the 6oxo until week 4 of nolva. during week 4 Ill start 6oxo back up 300/225/150/75.

Does this sound resonable or should I alter this??

Sounds just fine.

You might consider taking some milk thistle along with the nolva. It has some liver toxicity, probly nothing to worry about, but better safe than sorry.

I personallly keep up all my support supps during PCT.

The nolva should help take care of the lumps, then the 6-oxo at the end will keep any extra estro at bay.