Beginner Cycle

A

AdamNUK

Awards
Hello All,

First of all i would like to say hi with a quick intro with this being my first thread.

My Name is Adam i am 22 from the uk. I currently stand at 6ft tall and weigh 175lbs or in uk terms 12.5 stone.

I have currently been using a solid routine in terms of gym use and have been attending for just over 2 years and a good diet to go with it.

I have been researching for 3 months in terms of the best cycle to have as my first ever st cycle. I have been to the doctors explained my intentions and had blood pressure readings etc etc

Any way in terms of my first cycle i was thinking of using Testosterone Enanthate stacked with Anabol/Dianabol with Novlex to hand for the pct or in case of gyno

Week 1
Testosterone Enanthate 250mg P/Week
25mg Dianabol P/Day

Week 2
25mg Dianabol P/Day

Week 3
25mg Dianabol P/Day

Week 4
35mg Dianabol P/Day

Week 5
35mg Dianabol P/Day

Week 6
40mg Dianabol P/Day

Follwed by a Cycle Of Novlex

I am a bit torn between Testosterone Enanthate or Deca...

My aim is to gain around 15lbs. Sorry if anything of what i have just said makes no sense.

Any words of wisdom for a bigginer would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks

Adam

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
test e needs to be run no shorter than 10 weeks, most ppl do 500mg/week but u should se some gains from 250mg/week

and its NOLVADEX not Nolvex

A

AdamNUK

Awards
test e needs to be run no shorter than 10 weeks, most ppl do 500mg/week but u should se some gains from 250mg/week

and its NOLVADEX not Nolvex
I see i was thinking of taking my 1st cycle steady and not jumping in feet first so to speak..

Sorry i meant Nolvadex was just a memory typo.

Which is better to work with on a novice cycle Deca or Test e? as i have heard roughly the same comments about both?

Thanks Again

erokyrwrld

erokyrwrld

Awards
Test is better for a first cycle than deca. Indeed, deca should not be run without test, unless you don't care for your sex drive. Test enanthate has a half life of 2 weeks, so it usually will not be "felt"; ie., accumulate in your system, until week 5-6, which is why the suggestion for 10 weeks. You should not begin PCT until 2 weeks after your last test shot.

6 weeks is long for dbol, but if you're not drinking, your liver should be fine. Since this is your first cycle, as long as you eat like a MFer, you will gain 15lbs easy. But, most of it will be water, and you will lose it post cycle.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
250mg of Test E per week is just enough to replace your normal production. It really wont do anything for you except shut you down. 500mg/wk is pretty standard dose especially for a first timer.

A

AdamNUK

Awards
Test is better for a first cycle than deca. Indeed, deca should not be run without test, unless you don't care for your sex drive. Test enanthate has a half life of 2 weeks, so it usually will not be "felt"; ie., accumulate in your system, until week 5-6, which is why the suggestion for 10 weeks. You should not begin PCT until 2 weeks after your last test shot.

6 weeks is long for dbol, but if you're not drinking, your liver should be fine. Since this is your first cycle, as long as you eat like a MFer, you will gain 15lbs easy. But, most of it will be water, and you will lose it post cycle.
Thanks looking at that now kind of makes sence and total water retention is something i want to try and avoid i have been recommended a few cycles i.e the following:

week 1
Andriol 200mg/Day
Winstrol 20mg/Day

week 2
Andriol 240mg/Day
Winstrol 20mg/Day

week 3
Andriol 280mg/Day
Winstrol 25mg/Day

week 4
Andriol 280mg/Day
Winstrol 20mg/Day

week 5
Andriol 240mg/Day
Winstrol 20mg/Day

week 6
Andriol 200mg/Day
Winstrol 20mg/Day

Week 7
100mg Novladex daily

Week 8
50mg Novladex Dailey

Week 9
50mg Novladex Dailey

or a beginenrs oral cycle of:

Dianabol for 5 weeks 25 - 35mg daily then 3 weeks of novladex same dosage as above

Rabidpanda25

Rabidpanda25

Awards
imo, I like your original cycle of test e and dbol better than your other idea. Throw in an AI, and that will help you with water retention. Just like the others said, more test E per week and longer, 10 to 12 weeks. You really only need the dbol at 20/25 mgs for 3 to 4 weeks. Invest in a solid PCT, and you ll never regret this cycle.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Andriol is a waste of money.... Oral test just doesnt work.

A

AdamNUK

Awards
Thanks for the help guys its great up to yet. If the cycle i first came up with is going to give me a lot of water retention is there anything better to do so that i can keep water retention to a minimal so that i dont loose as much of my gains when i get to my PCT cycle?

I understand that Test e is a good inj for novice's but i have also heard that Deca Durabolin is a better inj for keeping your gains?

I have also been pointed in the direction of Naps to kick start my cycle but i would prefer to stay away from this.

If i had a bit better money i would probably try a HGH cycle

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the help guys its great up to yet. If the cycle i first came up with is going to give me a lot of water retention is there anything better to do so that i can keep water retention to a minimal so that i dont loose as much of my gains when i get to my PCT cycle?

I understand that Test e is a good inj for novice's but i have also heard that Deca Durabolin is a better inj for keeping your gains?

I have also been pointed in the direction of Naps to kick start my cycle but i would prefer to stay away from this.

If i had a bit better money i would probably try a HGH cycle

first off, HGH is for Pro bodybuilders with years and years of training and AAS use.....so just get HGH out of ur head now (not being a d!ck).

deca should only be run with Test unless u dont mind NOT being able to get a hard-on the entire cycle.

as long as u run an AI on cycle, u will have minimal to no bloat.

Naps or Dbol are great for kickstarting a cycle

A

AdamNUK

Awards
first off, HGH is for Pro bodybuilders with years and years of training and AAS use.....so just get HGH out of ur head now (not being a d!ck).

deca should only be run with Test unless u dont mind NOT being able to get a hard-on the entire cycle.

as long as u run an AI on cycle, u will have minimal to no bloat.

Naps or Dbol are great for kickstarting a cycle
I dont suspect anyone of being a d!ck i think your patient as hell up to yet lol

sorry to be a bit dense but what is an AI? am i right in thinking AI is an abbreviation for Aromatose inhibitor? If so doesnt adding a AI into a pct cause estrogen rebound and may cause you to have 'delayed' gyno in the near future, weeks after completion of a sucessful PCT?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I dont suspect anyone of being a d!ck i think your patient as hell up to yet lol

sorry to be a bit dense but what is an AI? am i right in thinking an AI is Clomid or Novaldex?
AI's are Aromatase Inhibitors, Clomid and Nolva are SERMs

AI's are used on cycle to regulate test conversion into estrogen....meaning it helps prevent gyno and bloat

Rabidpanda25

Rabidpanda25

Awards

sorry to be a bit dense but what is an AI? am i right in thinking AI is an abbreviation for Aromatose inhibitor? If so doesnt adding a AI into a pct cause estrogen rebound and may cause you to have 'delayed' gyno in the near future, weeks after completion of a sucessful PCT?

That's correct, AI is aromatase inhibitor like Arimidex, used with compounds that can convert to estrogen which is what causes that bloated marshmallow look. You would use it during your cycle, and then a Serm at the end. Unless you re prone to gyno, you really wouldn't have anything to worry about if you used these correctly. If you re debating between deca and test, stick with test. I've always made test the backbone of any cycle. Not only is it a naturally occuring hormone already, it will build muscle while still maintaining those other functions of testosterone that other compounds won't be able to satisfy (like libido). I wouldn't reccomend using deca without even a small dose of test, and not for a first cycle. Nice dose of test, a good oral, AI, and Serm for PCT and the sky is the limit. You only get one first cycle, it s good to hit your receptors solidly.

A

AdamNUK

Awards
That's correct, AI is aromatase inhibitor like Arimidex, used with compounds that can convert to estrogen which is what causes that bloated marshmallow look. You would use it during your cycle, and then a Serm at the end. Unless you re prone to gyno, you really wouldn't have anything to worry about if you used these correctly. If you re debating between deca and test, stick with test. I've always made test the backbone of any cycle. Not only is it a naturally occuring hormone already, it will build muscle while still maintaining those other functions of testosterone that other compounds won't be able to satisfy (like libido). I wouldn't reccomend using deca without even a small dose of test, and not for a first cycle. Nice dose of test, a good oral, AI, and Serm for PCT and the sky is the limit. You only get one first cycle, it s good to hit your receptors solidly.
Thank you for this, all the guidance i have been given up to yet is exactly what i needed!

So i have drawn up a more realistic cycle that i think will work:

Week 1
Testosterone Enanthate 500mg P/Week
25mg Dianabol P/Day

Week 2
25mg Dianabol P/Day

Week 3
25 - 35 mg Dianabol P/Day

Week 4
25 - 35mg Dianabol P/Day

Week 5
25mg Dianabol P/Day

Week 6
25mg Dianabol P/Day

Week7

Week 8

Week 9

Week 10

Week 12
100mg Novladex daily

Week 13
50mg Novladex daily

Week 14
50mg Novladex daily

This to me looks more of a solid cycle to start on.

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
just chiming in because im on the same question level as the thread starter but where im from test deca cycle is harped and praised on the best starter cycle true? every one i have talked to says that its the safest and is amazing for starters....

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
just chiming in because im on the same question level as the thread starter but where im from test deca cycle is harped and praised on the best starter cycle true? every one i have talked to says that its the safest and is amazing for starters....

The problem is the possible sides. If you experience bad side effects, you wont know what its coming from. Deca can cause me some serious gyno problems. I know its the Deca because I've run test by itself. Other than that, it is a good cycle, I just thing first real cycles should always be just test. But thats just my opinion.

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
isnt test thought of as a water retainer so basically if i took a test only cycle would get a lil bloaty

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
isnt test thought of as a water retainer so basically if i took a test only cycle would get a lil bloaty
You might bloat a bit. But if you watch your diet (low sodium) you can keep the bloat down to a minimum. And if you have an AI on hand that will help too if you start to bloat. Personally its never been an issue for me.

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
im actually about to do a test only cycle but im deciding dosages dont want to go to the extreme but i want my moneys worth any suggestions im 5'10 165 with a pretty good diet such as staying away from fast foods sodas etc

UKhardgainer

UKhardgainer

Awards
Hi fello English man,

Firstly this is a great site to learn you stuff on mate you'll never bother looking at another again.

Right ok your cycle, From what I can gather your looking to put on 15lb yeah?

Do you need a full on cycle or cycle for that matter to achieve this at the ripe old age of 22????

15lb Is possible with a non hormonal stack, lots of food and hard work!!! I put on 10lb with just CEE creatine and protein when I first discovered supps. :)

However if ya dead set on doing a cycle why not start out a little softer like trying epi or havoc? As its your first cycle you should see great gains anyway and have a lot less sides??

:)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend 12 weeks of Test E or Cyp. Dbol weeks 1-4 and your PCT 2 weeks after the last shot. Some people also take an oral while the ester clears the body so you can run a little more d-bol towards the end if you'd like.