FURAZADROL/Furazavol

cyleb

Awards
What is the difference between the two.
Black Dragon Labs- Furazavol
5a-androstano[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol 50mg
Axis Labs-Furazadrol
5a-etioallocholan[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether 50mg

Now i have one bottle of each and i am wondering if i should mix the two over a four week cycle with havoc.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
They should be the same, so you could use them together if you like.

cyleb

Awards
was planning 20/30/30/40 havoc and 200/200/200/200 fura

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
He's stacking them......Its a decent dosage regardless of weight.

I am not saying it is a bad dosage. I was in my opinion only going to say that if he was well over 200lbs that peole that dose it even stacked will go as high as 300mg. I like the product and in no way trying to down the product I have bought it myself. But for us larger guys I would recommend a higher dose thats all. Not a knock on Furazadrol.

If you look at some of my other threads here you will see I recommend your product alot in stacks. If you took the underdosed the as a attack on the product I apologize I should have started that for someone my size IMO it is underdosed.

Best Regards
Don

cyleb

Awards
im 190 5'9, ya i was thinking of do 100mg for 4 week but read some threads and decided to do 200mg

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I am not saying it is a bad dosage. I was in my opinion only going to say that if he was well over 200lbs that peole that dose it even stacked will go as high as 300mg. I like the product and in no way trying to down the product I have bought it myself. But for us larger guys I would recommend a higher dose thats all. Not a knock on Furazadrol.

If you look at some of my other threads here you will see I recommend your product alot in stacks. If you took the underdosed the as a attack on the product I apologize I should have started that for someone my size IMO it is underdosed.

Best Regards
Don
Its cool.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Azov Cycle Logs 1
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 1
paul56778 Anabolics 14
Anabolics 2