Help me find something to improve my body please!

rmani

Awards
Ok I've been lifting for 10 year. My routines are varied, i do regular cardio, and try to eat right. Still my body looks pretty bad with a shirt off. My arms look small and my torso looks soft and too wide. I've tried every supplement over these many years and none have done anything besides protein shakes (and even them I'm skeptical). I'm not looking to add much weight, maybe 10lbs max, but I want to shed fat and get more lean, while also getting stronger. I've realized steroids are the only thing that can possibly get me there, but I'm also afraid of the usual side effects you hear so much about (gyno, hair loss, balls shrinking).

What would you guys recommend. I want something I can cycle very infrequently as I don't want to damage my body and I'm not looking to be the next ronnie or jay. I just want a better, stronger, leaner body. So far I've been looking at the stuff for sale at some random sites, but i have no idea what to start with. I can't do needles, and I only want one supp that comes in pill form.

please help guys thanks!

firefighter2032

firefighter2032

Awards
  • Established
Might want to hurry up and remove that website before you get banned and the thread gets shut down.

And if you are truly looking for advise...give some stats...height/weight/diet....

rmani

Awards
edited thanks for the heads up. my stats are in my profile i'm 6' 185-187lbs, bf uncertain but prob around 11-12%

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
try a levi and dcp stack to help cut the weight and retain some muscle...
and you said you have tried a ton of supplements over the years and seen no benefits... then its got to be your diet or training that isnt cuttin it..
IF you do decide to juice than make sure you fix the diet and training first

firefighter2032

firefighter2032

Awards
  • Established
If you are truly looking into taking steroids first you must be willing to except the side effects that come along with them.

I would do a whole lot of reading through the steroid section and then come back with any further questions you have. Also, If you work out as hard as I believe you are suggesting then it could be one of two things...1 you are overtraining or
2. you have naturally low test levels which can be tested by going to your doctor.

Keep reading and learning before you take a dive into "THE DARK SIDE"

rmani

Awards
try a levi and dcp stack to help cut the weight and retain some muscle...
and you said you have tried a ton of supplements over the years and seen no benefits... then its got to be your diet or training that isnt cuttin it..
IF you do decide to juice than make sure you fix the diet and training first

I'm not gonna lie my diet isn't the best. I drink 2-3 nights a week and eat a lot of burgers and pizza and stuff, but nothing that's especially excessive. i only drink water or sports drinks, maybe ice tea unsweetened. I've seen people with far worse diets making better progress than me.

As for my training it's as intense as they come. i played football for a while and had some serious training and lifting sessions. I work out 5 days a week with a good 1 hr of lifting followedby 30 minutes of cardio. My body simply refuses to change or get stronger. I need a boost. I've read some stuff about something called Havoc should I try that?

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
first cycle on havoc
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/97186-four-weeks-havoc.html
poll on havoc
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/92938-typical-results-havoc.html
if you were to run it i would suggest knockin off a few pizza and burger meals in your weak... its good to have cheat meals but you dont want them to be your mainstays
so if you decide to do havoc write up your dosages, a meal breakdown, the kind of lifts, realistic goals, and def put in what other supps you will be taking along with it (support sups, PCT)

Stupes

I'm not gonna lie my diet isn't the best. I drink 2-3 nights a week and eat a lot of burgers and pizza and stuff, but nothing that's especially excessive. i only drink water or sports drinks, maybe ice tea unsweetened. I've seen people with far worse diets making better progress than me.

As for my training it's as intense as they come. i played football for a while and had some serious training and lifting sessions. I work out 5 days a week with a good 1 hr of lifting followedby 30 minutes of cardio. My body simply refuses to change or get stronger. I need a boost. I've read some stuff about something called Havoc should I try that?
The body is a combination of genetics, how hard and effectively you work it, and what you put in it. To say your body refuses to change without steroids is complete horsesh*t. Take some initiative and change what you are doing with what you put in it for food and how you train. When you get off cycle your body will return to form without you making fundamental changes anyways.