Please help with cycle

H

hundahunta

Awards
I have purchased these products in anticipation of the prohormone ban, without basically any real knowledge of the products reliability. There are thousands of choices not sure if I choose wisely, hopefully I didn't make to many wrong choices. I would like to know what I should if any stack and what pct to run.

1bot- 3-AD (anabolic extreme)
2bot- Sus 500 (GET)
2bot- Methyl-E (EST)
2bot- Superdrol Ng (Anabolic extreme)
1bot- Sustanon (Hi-Tech)
2bot- Decabolen (CTD)

I am currently 5'5 160 lbs 9%bf, lift 5-6 days, sleep 8-9hours, intake 2500-3000 calories, protein 250-300gms split 5-6 meals, 2-3 shakes. Bench 290, incline 250, dead lift 400, military 230, squat 315. Waist 32, shoulders 42, arms 16.5. My goal is to be a solid 175-180, my natural weight is 135lbs.
Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

H

hundahunta

Awards
In the past I have done a stack with Sostenol 250 (Ids) and Methyl-e, with no pct, only protein.
1 month later I did a bottle of Sus 500 and a bottle of a tren/pheraplex blend. It's been about 3 months since then, this was before I did a lot of reading and research about pct. Just confused there are so many different pct products, support products, etc...done a lot of reasearching, maybe not enough but it just gets more confusing with more research. just needed some opinions

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
that must have put a dent in your wallet... if you can return the Sustanon by hi tech then do so
and the Sus 500... i havent read much abou it
the decabolen looks good, maybe a little more harsh on the liver my friend just ordered some yesterday
IMO run the superdrol first with proper PCT and off time before the decabolen (it has superdrol in it, with phera, and halo) so you will know how you react to superdrol becuase i have heard of some people with nasty sides
if you run the superdrol maybe add 500 more food (nonshake) calories?

H

hundahunta

Awards
The Sus500 has these ingredients.......Estra-4, 9-diene-3 17-dione
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2 5(10)-diene-17-one 3 17-keto-etiochol-triene
I was told it has tren like properties???

H

hundahunta

Awards
many threads have recommended a serm with the superdrol, according to the Superdrol Ng(anabolic extreme) it only mentions to use their advanced pct and trisorbagen. I understand that they probably can't promote serm due to legal issues. Is their recommendations valid and enough of a pct or do I really need a serm. Is this a clone superdrol if so is it good?

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
many threads have recommended a serm with the superdrol, according to the Superdrol Ng(anabolic extreme) it only mentions to use their advanced pct and trisorbagen. I understand that they probably can't promote serm due to legal issues. Is their recommendations valid and enough of a pct or do I really need a serm. Is this a clone superdrol if so is it good?
Superdrol NG and Superdrol are 2 TOTALLY DIFFERENT THINGS (Thank you AX for your marketing ploy which now induced mass confusion).

Their suggestions are accurate for Superdrol NG, a SERM is not required. Its not really even a PH...

H

hundahunta

Awards
damn I guess i wasted my money, i searched online for superdrol and all i got was the AX brand. Oh well I guess i'll try it and see how it goes. Thanks!

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
damn I guess i wasted my money, i searched online for superdrol and all i got was the AX brand. Oh well I guess i'll try it and see how it goes. Thanks!

havent looked up th superdrol NG... i just assumed it was another clone like M-Drol by CEL
guess not
i guess go for the decabolen since it has the actual compounds and not just a fancy name but that one you should have a serm ready and good support sups throughout

H

hundahunta

Awards
I read that the Decabolen has 3 methyls, there are many different mixed reviews from this product. i've been reading and it seems similar to the sostenol 250

H

hundahunta

Awards
ok so I decided to stack epi 10/10/10/10, phera 40/40/40/40, tren 10/10/10/10. My first week gained 4 lbs

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
ok so I decided to stack epi 10/10/10/10, phera 40/40/40/40, tren 10/10/10/10. My first week gained 4 lbs
wait a minute........phera? @40mgs.? from the start? if that's right, i'm surprised you only gained 4 lbs. if that's what your saying that 4 lbs. is most likely water weight. the dosage of phera is too high, the dosage of epi might be too low (it would be for me, but i have experience w/ ph/ps). of the mentioned compounds, which do YOU have experience with?

H

hundahunta

Awards
this is my fourth stack. it is actually a tren/pheraplex 10/40mg blend (sorry I need to re-read the label and double check it might be the other way around) anyways, I have used epi, sus 500, sustenon 250. I'm probably at 8-9% body fat at this moment, I know I should have gained more but my diet hasn't been on the ball all the time. The best stack I had was The sustenon 250 and epi cycle gained 18 lbs keep 17 lbs that's even w/o a post cycle but that was in the past, I now have a set post cycle. I'm not even sure about this cycle, don't really feel enything, no side effects, just a little more acne, maybe I will up the epi and be more focused on my diet. Thanks