Testing out my 4-AD brew...

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
I just put on 3ml of my 4-ad brew @ 50mg/ml, in about 2 hours I should have about 70mg or so of 4-AD in my blood, lets see how I handle it.

I hope I rage (I'm gonna be the yellow one)
:saw:

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
20 mins later: no burning, (my 1-Test burns a little), kinda starting to feel like I wan to break something just for the hell of it (thats kinda normal though)

see ya in 20 mins.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like the testing is going good there Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Now I'm a little edgy, and I wanna go to my ex-girlfriend's place and ram it up her love tunnel, really, Really, REALLY BAD!

Excuse me gentlemen, I must answer a Booty Call :cool:

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
I've got a big-ass problem!!

OKAY:

I opened the capsules of my 4-ad and dumped them into the Chems and it was milky...

...I realized that this was the filler in the capsule and not the 4-AD because it has been sitting overnight and the fillers have separated into a layer filling about Half of my 120cc bottle...

...Heres My Question:

Can I filter out the filler w/ 2 coffee filters placed inside one another and not Lose ANY 4-AD?

I think this is possible because the 4-AD is in solution with the chemicals and everything i filter out should be the filler, correct?

Questions, comments?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Actually sounds like it would work to me LG... the 4-AD molecule should be smaller than the filler.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Thanx Matt, I want at least 5 or 6 more responses before I give it a shot.

IMO it should work, I'm just gathering ammo.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Don't blame you at all LG.. I would be waiting myself.. hard to just waste money :D

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
EXACTLY :cool:

Bone

Awards
It should be ok..............the only thing that will catch in the filter will be the filler. I wouldnt worry too much about it.

Peace

Bone

skazzel

Awards
Lifeguard,

In order to get *all* the 4ad, you would want to rinse the fillers left in the coffee filter with some IPA to get any that may be there (and there will be some).

wardog

Awards
  • Established
filter it and use it baby. It will be all good.

PS if 4-ad makes you irratable...NO FINA FOR YOU!!!!!! :D

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
filter it and use it baby. It will be all good.

PS if 4-ad makes you irratable...NO FINA FOR YOU!!!!!! :D
NO FINA?!?!?!:confused::confused:

NNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek:

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Thats right bro..you have had your fina privlidges revoked if 4-AD makes you that agressive. Now since I am a good bro..I am more than willing to dispose of your fina for you. Just PM me and I will give you the addy of a suitable "disposal" facility :D :D :D

The Fina Nazi has spoken!! NO Fina for you!

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Thats right bro..you have had your fina privlidges revoked if 4-AD makes you that agressive. Now since I am a good bro..I am more than willing to dispose of your fina for you. Just PM me and I will give you the addy of a suitable "disposal" facility :D :D :D

The Fina Nazi has spoken!! NO Fina for you!

Pleeeeease (just a little bit)

No but for real, I was listening to old school Korn and Cannible Corpse and then some Slipknot when I was on the 4-AD, so that probably had something to do with my mood.

you know...hate and kill music mix really well with with a massive dose of 4-AD...

COME ON, MAN!?!

just 10 carts man, thats all I really need:( :(