Help with 4-Androstenediol

Shizzle

Shizzle

Awards
Hey guys - I'm about to start my 2nd cycle with M-Drol. Im 32yrs old & just over 200 pounds. I'll be using Tamox 30/20/20/10 for PCT along with Trib and Retain Two, and so on. Everything is planned including my PCT but I'd like help with one thing.

This will be my second Superdrol cycle. The 1st was great but the lethargy sucked. I was told 4AD would work really good in helping with the side effects of Superdrol and I have some from the old days.

What should I dose the 4AD at? The capsules are 300mg each. My M-Drol will be ran for 3 weeks at 10/20/20. Any help would be appreciated.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys - I'm about to start my 2nd cycle with M-Drol. Im 32yrs old & just over 200 pounds. I'll be using Tamox 30/20/20/10 for PCT along with Trib and Retain Two, and so on. Everything is planned including my PCT but I'd like help with one thing.

This will be my second Superdrol cycle. The 1st was great but the lethargy sucked. I was told 4AD would work really good in helping with the side effects of Superdrol and I have some from the old days.

What should I dose the 4AD at? The capsules are 300mg each. My M-Drol will be ran for 3 weeks at 10/20/20. Any help would be appreciated.
4-AD 1200mg with meals, split evenly throughout the day. Take the SD on an empty stomach.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I had much better results using 4-AD transdermal, better absorption and lasts much longer. This is from 5 years ago as you said "back in the old day"

If your capsules don't have a filler I would empty them into a bottle of Penetrate or something like that.

Good luck.

Shizzle

Shizzle

Awards
Thanks for suggestions guys. I would assume my caps have fillers since they were bottled and sold as orals. Do you think I could get away with a lower dose than 1,200mg? I ask because I have about 90 caps left.

Shizzle

Shizzle

Awards
Also I forgot to ask, since 4AD converts to test will I need any 5a blockers or anti-estrogens?

pdigs

right now i am using 600mg orally with a 20mg m1t dose... i take 300mg in the morning and 300 at night. im in the second week and my libido/lethargy is fine. if u want to use just enough to counter the effects then id say 600, but if u want a little "umph" (which may come at the cost of bloating) then u could go for a higher dose

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
right now i am using 600mg orally with a 20mg m1t dose... i take 300mg in the morning and 300 at night. im in the second week and my libido/lethargy is fine. if u want to use just enough to counter the effects then id say 600, but if u want a little "umph" (which may come at the cost of bloating) then u could go for a higher dose
how long are you running that cycle?

pdigs

how long are you running that cycle?
it all depends on how things go as far as gains/sides, probably 3-4weeks tops. i wont take any higher than 20mgs at 175lbs. so far im on day 11 and maybe 4-5lbs heavier. no real strength increase yet just bodyweight increase

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
well, it's either 1200mg for 3 weeks alongside the mdrol, or you could maybe preload the 4-ad for a week and run it at 900mg...if you wanted 2 cycles out of it, perhaps for a future adventure, you could go 600mg for 3 weeks each.

i noticed results from 600mg 4-ad oral, but i got alot more from 1g+.