I want to add 5-10 lbs. of muscle

goshawk

Awards
I would be very happy if I could add 5 lbs. of beach muscle and 10 lbs would be great but 5 would be my goal. I work out regular, am middle aged, do not have the gene for hairloss.

I have almost perfect bloodwork, I check it regularly. I have plateau'd in my work outs tho and want a boost. I use formastane in the E-form spray.

In doing as much reading as possible, I see the Superdrol might be the right stuff to do what I want. As a first timer with this sort of designer, how would you recommend I use it?
It appears I will need to run a PCT, using nolvadex to restart.

I have a very good diet just in general and I use whey protein based on the Joe Dillon method of glycemic index control.

Plus I have a DEA license related to my profession so I can write whatever I want but it is frowned upon to write for oneself in professional circles so I don't. However if need be I could.

Any ideas that might meet my goals? Does Superdrol make sense for me?

How would you run this and is it even possible to get that kind of gain? I have low bodyfat but I am stuck now with my workout gains and want that muscle growth *pop* that others have mentioned here in their cycles.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
You might want to try something a little milder at first. I'm starting a Competitive Edge Labs H-Drol run. I have it logged on this website. Check it out and see if that gives you any ideas.

I'm planning on putting on 5 to 10 of LBM, as per your requirements.

crf524

Awards
I would definitly agree with TimberLakers on running something milder. Not only because of the less risk you will be taking but also because you said you want around 5 pounds of BEACH muscle. Providing that your training is spot on H drol would definitly be a better choice because most users experience around that much if not more gain in muscle than 5 pounds and usually lean out about 1.5%. No matter which one you decide make sure you know what your getting yourself into and all. Good Luck!

goshawk

Awards
what is your height/weight/BF%?

6' tall 187-192 weight. BF likely around 10-13%. Cholesterol 170. BP never over 120-75.

Just curious: Why does height weight make a difference?

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
6' tall 187-192 weight. BF likely around 10-13%. Cholesterol 170. BP never over 120-75.

Just curious: Why does height weight make a difference?

Well if you were 6' 130lbs then I'm sure you'd agree that it would make a difference. Any way everything looks in order, I have to say that maybe Halo, or Epistane would be milder, but at a low dose (10mg/day for 3 weeks) Superdrol shouldn't be too bad at all. I ran it for my first cycle and gained 14lbs in 3 weeks, with the sides being a couple pimples on my back/shoulders, and not much else. I think that you'd put on 10 lbs pretty easily, as long as your diet is in order. Before you decide to do it, you need to make sure you can get ahold of a SERM for PCT. I recommend Nolvadex (not Novadex) it's a prescription drug, but it's not too hard to come by ;)