You want to hear something that would piss you off?

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
I was going to start my first injectable cycle next Monday... I broke my F*^&*ng foot this morning and I'm pissed.... I jumped up to get in my van and slipped, rolled my ankle and slammed my foot on a curb... OUCH!! Looks like I'm going to have to wait a few weeks. GOD DAMN IT!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
try planning a cycle, having everything on hand....getting sick, ending up needing surgery and losing 30lbs...I FEEL UR PAIN (well FELT atleast :D)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i feel bad for the both of ya

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
my first cycle attempt was postponed after I hit the wall the day before and busted my knuckle stupid me that was intentional but not on purpose, sorry to hear about you guys

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
try planning a cycle, having everything on hand....getting sick, ending up needing surgery and losing 30lbs...I FEEL UR PAIN (well FELT atleast :D)
Awww Man, now that really sucks.^^^^... I wonder how long it will take for my foot to heal.... It's the small bone that runs along the out side of my right foot and connects to my small toe... It's called the 5th Metatarsal (broke in 2 places).. Right now I'm wearing the boot, and maybe today or tomorrow I will find out if I need a cast.

erokyrwrld

erokyrwrld

Awards
No need to wait, 90% of the people in my gym don't train legs anyways :p

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
No need to wait, 90% of the people in my gym don't train legs anyways :p
I thought about that.... Problem is, my legs are already lacking size.... Then again, I do have enough Sus for two cycles.... One for upper body and one for lower... LOL :blink:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Leg Extensions/Leg curls FTW!!

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:goodpost: thats what i was thinking, I know i wouldn't want to postpone.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
Leg Extensions/Leg curls FTW!!
I'm glad you guys are here... I thought leg extensions would be no problem but the leg curls could be, You still have to stand on one foot to do each leg curl... I know I do with my machine. I really wanted to get in a ton of these >:squat:

I think I may just see how the foot feels after the swelling goes away (should be in a couple days) and then make up my mind.... First test cycle , I bet I go for it.

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
Jim, hang in there man! Last week was my first week back after being out for surgery to remove a disc in my neck from a pinched nerve. I say wait so you get the most out of your cycle. This stuff don't come cheap.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You can do the leg curls on the lay down machine. You can do leg extensions on the machine maybe using your heels. Extensions are always good.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Jim,

If I were you, I would seriously consider getting used to training with "the boot". I broke that bone a few years ago and it took two years to heal properly. It's the farthest bone in your body from your heart. That's the reason my doctor(s) told me it was taking so long to heal. I actually had a machine that sent radio waves to improve healing time as well. It ended my 10 year MMA training.

They wanted to bolt mine up by I rejected that. So now I walk and run fine - but there's a possibility it could break again if I do MMA...

Awww Man, now that really sucks.^^^^... I wonder how long it will take for my foot to heal.... It's the small bone that runs along the out side of my right foot and connects to my small toe... It's called the 5th Metatarsal (broke in 2 places).. Right now I'm wearing the boot, and maybe today or tomorrow I will find out if I need a cast.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
Jim,

If I were you, I would seriously consider getting used to training with "the boot". I broke that bone a few years ago and it took two years to heal properly. It's the farthest bone in your body from your heart. That's the reason my doctor(s) told me it was taking so long to heal. I actually had a machine that sent radio waves to improve healing time as well. It ended my 10 year MMA training.

They wanted to bolt mine up by I rejected that. So now I walk and run fine - but there's a possibility it could break again if I do MMA...
I'm not the type to sit around and do nothing... It's sounds like your the same... Maybe that's why it took so long to heal?.. They tell me not to put any pressure on my foot at all for 6-8 week... I find that very hard to do.... I'm taking this week off from lifting anyway and Monday I'll start up again. If I find I'm having no problem, I'll just have to pin myself for the next ten weeks won't I :ntome:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I had a horse break that bone and the one next to it in 3 places, and when she pivoted on my foot to run she slid the bones. It took forever before they took the cast and then boot off. Mine never healed correctly either. I thought it was because I was pregnant and baby was getting the calcium....hmmm maybe not?

Good luck with the healing and cycle!

pdigs

it would of been worst if u started the cycle... then broke ur foot. then u would of reeally been pissed

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
I had a horse break that bone and the one next to it in 3 places, and when she pivoted on my foot to run she slid the bones. It took forever before they took the cast and then boot off. Mine never healed correctly either. I thought it was because I was pregnant and baby was getting the calcium....hmmm maybe not?

Good luck with the healing and cycle!
Thanks crader, The way I look at it... If your the type to sit around and do nothing all day for 6-8 weeks and not put your foot down on the floor once, you would probably be all set... But like most of us, it's only human nature to use our feet no matter what happens... As for your injury, OUCH! That didn't sound good.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad nobody came in here with that God d4mned "everything happens for a reason" bullsh!t.

Good luck. I would wait until you are healed. Please don't juice and only work your upper body, even if including leg curls and ext. Please...

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
it would of been worst if u started the cycle... then broke ur foot. then u would of reeally been pissed
I know, I thought of that... Funny thing, I always take a week off from lifting every 8-10 weeks and this was my off week, so things may have just worked out... Three days now and the foot feels much better.... I have an appointment with the Doc today at 2:00 to find out if I need a cast... I hope not.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I had a cast for a few weeks, I think. Maybe a couple of months? I forget. Worst case scenario, you rest a bit and give a chance for your training injuries to heal - if you have any. It would suck to have to train with crutches, but it would certainly show people you're serious. :p

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
I had a cast for a few weeks, I think. Maybe a couple of months? I forget. Worst case scenario, you rest a bit and give a chance for your training injuries to heal - if you have any. It would suck to have to train with crutches, but it would certainly show people you're serious. :p
Well good news, just got back from the doc's and he said I have a spiral fracture and the bone is intact... He said I could be walking in a couple weeks without the boot... The pain I feel now is the pulled tendon and bruising around that bone and the pain could be gone in a couple more days.... I've been walking without my crutches most of the day, so I think I may be just fine.... The Doctor said I can walk as soon as I feel comfortable to do so.:box: