Would the cycle be worth the PCT?

Fergs103

Awards
Ok, so I recently went down to Mexico with the intent of coming back out with all I needed for a D-bol cycle. Instead I came out with the PCT , Nolvadex, Clen and Proviron but after searching some 20 pharmacies the only thing I could manage to get hold of was some Andriol. Figuring it might come in handy somewhere down the line I went ahead and bought some. Now I'm stuck wondering if I should just run the cycle which might amount to nill with the andriol and suck up my PCT or try to get d-bol. Of course the perferred option would be d-bol but nearly every source I've been told about has either been revealed to be a straight scam or sells phony products, so I'm in something of a bind. Any suggestions as to which course would be better, risk running a cycle that won't work and lose my PCT , or risk losing my money to an internet scam, would be greatly appreciated.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
u were planning to run a "dbol" cycle? thats a horrible idea....if u want to use steroids then get injectables

Fergs103

Awards
If I wanted injectables then I would have been looking for some deca, that I know I can get ahold of. I might very well run the d-bol with deca as a base but as of this moment I'm looking at an oral cycle. And yes I'm fully aware that you lose 40-50% of your gains with a pure oral cycle but considering the cost and my weight goals that works fine for me. I also know all about the high impact on your liver which is why I'm running liver support out the ass, and I'll be running cycle support throughout the cycle and pct. I've done my research I'm just trying to weigh the benefits/risks of the two options listed in the op.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
If I wanted injectables then I would have been looking for some deca, that I know I can get ahold of. I might very well run the d-bol with deca as a base but as of this moment I'm looking at an oral cycle. And yes I'm fully aware that you lose 40-50% of your gains with a pure oral cycle but considering the cost and my weight goals that works fine for me. I also know all about the high impact on your liver which is why I'm running liver support out the ass, and I'll be running cycle support throughout the cycle and pct. I've done my research I'm just trying to weigh the benefits/risks of the two options listed in the op.
apparently u haven't done ur research because you would know an oral only cycle using dbol is stupid, and dbol/deca is even WORSE....i suggest u do more research. deca should NEVER be run without Test

its funny that u went all the way to mexico to get steroids