Monsterdrol???????? - AnabolicMinds.com

Monsterdrol????????

1. New Member

Arrow Monsterdrol????????

Has anyone tried this. Its by Intense Nutraceuticals. They make EpioTren (same thing as Spawn), and also Tri Triple bolic (H-drol, P-Plex, and S-drol).

The chemical make up for Monsterdrol is:
    17a-methyl-1, 4-androstadiene-3, 17-diol: 25 mg
    13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2, 5(10)dien-17-one: 20 mg
    4-hydroxandrostenedione: 20mg

Correct me if im wrong is the first chemical M1, 4add. And if so I thought this chemical was hard to come by?

Looking forward to the answers

2. Advanced Member

I have seen that chem around who knows if its legit or not, thats a risk ud have to take if you took that. 25 mg is a low dose for that compound tho
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

i have eqt2 which has the m14add, but i decided not to run it becuase im not sure how legit the m14add is because the raws are soo hard to get.

also the eqt2 was supposed to be a mass gainer, but its stacked with halodrol and im seeing few pounds of weight gain, and not very wet gains which makes me think theres really only halodrol and the m14add is DHEA

i dont know if its real m14add, but if it is, id jump on it, i thought i had a good buy im still nervous to take mine seeingt he info ive come by
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nateo1979 View Post
    Has anyone tried this. Its by Intense Nutraceuticals. They make EpioTren (same thing as Spawn), and also Tri Triple bolic (H-drol, P-Plex, and S-drol).

Correct me if im wrong is the first chemical M1, 4add. And if so I thought this chemical was hard to come by?

Sounds like some nasty sides waiting to happen... I wouldn't run any of those compounds other than spawn, and I am not planning on running trn any time soon.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nateo1979 View Post

I'd stay away. 1st you have a compound that's nearly impossible to find legit raw materials for. 2nd you have a progestin chemically similar to the progestin they give to sex offenders to kill their libido, and 3rd you have oral formestane which has little to no oral bioavailability - yet is supplied here in an extremely small oral dose. Big waste IMHO.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    I'd stay away. 1st you have a compound that's nearly impossible to find legit raw materials for. 2nd you have a progestin chemically similar to the progestin they give to sex offenders to kill their libido, and 3rd you have oral formestane which has little to no oral bioavailability - yet is supplied here in an extremely small oral dose. Big waste IMHO.
    I agree 100% with Ziquor!! Sounds like a bad mix!! And you probably wouldn't be satisfied with the gains either. THE THUNDERGOD
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post

Agreed. You'd be better off running a solo of Mdrol or Pplex if you arn't worried about sides, they would probably have less in reality than three compounds, the progestins are scary as f*ck...
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Monsterdrol, not xt
    By Pipes in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-18-2011, 11:54 PM
  2. monsterdrol xt delivery
    By JwL in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-31-2010, 12:15 AM
  3. Monsterdrol XT & 1-Andro Rx anyone?
    By IronBusta in forum Anabolics