I am considering doin a sustanon 250 cycle since a have recently hit a plataue

Week 1-12
250 of sustanon/week

Week 1-4
20 of dianabol/per day for 4 weeks

week 11-12
HCG

also i have nolva and a AI on hand for my PCT

please tell me if this would be sufficient for a decent cycle??

hodji killer

Awards
250 sust is not enough in my opinion. My first injectable cycle was sust 250 at 500mg a week pinning on sunday and wednesday, for 10 weeks. My post cycle was nolva 40/40/20/20 . after all was said and done I kept 16 pounds of muscle.

zachconley123

Awards
typically i would go higher, but this is my first injectable cycle, and i wanted to keep it mild. keep in mind that i weigh quite a bit less than you also. this cycle would basically be to get myself used to a cycle with injections, and i feel with the dbol kickstart, these doses would be efficient enough to see some decent gains. im not looking for 30 lbs, just to get myself in the hang of it so that i can run a more intense cycle in the future.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
looks fine, but u dont need HCG, goodluck

mdtech123

Awards
If u dont wanna up the test, at least up the d's to 50 or 60, I did the same last year. D's tapered up from 50 to 70 for 4 wks and sus 250/wk wks 1-4 500/wk 5-8 and back to 250/wk wks 9-12. I gained about 16lbs and then cut off about 4 of that in fat and water over the next month.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^^ I wouldn't go any higher than 30mg of d-bol at 155lbs, 50-60mg for a first cycle is just too much in my opinion, though i agree that the sust should be at least at 400-500mg/week.

mdtech123

Awards
true, i did it at 50 -70 but then again im 195, i guess i missed the 155 part. it all depends what ur lookin to achieve. The difference between too much and too little is a thin line, but the right amount can make a world of difference. A low dosage of test and dbol might have almost no effect, the right amount with the right diet and ull blow up, and too much will make u blow up the same amount but with more side effects.