NHA-Epi-Tren X oh my!!

Yetti

Awards
Right now I'm on day 12 of a NHA stack (Activate + Rebound XT) and was thinking of following it up with an Epistane cycle. Should I take a break in between or just bridge the two? I also have Tren Xtreme with me, but with everything I've learned, the tren X may be a little much for a first time cycle. I've got bout 3 months left before I go home (I'm in Iraq) so I'd like to hit it hard before I leave. What would you guys recommend for a first timer? Hollah!!

Yetti

Awards
Forgot somthing

Hey, any ideas on how to store Tren X for future use or should I try and go ahead and use it before the ban? I got like 6 bottles of this stuff.

Yetti

Awards
C'mon

C'mon guys. Just looking for some input......

poacher

Awards
  • Established
I am running a Epi X Tren pulse NOW. X tren is very harsh. I would avoid for a first cycle. But thats just me. I like Epi. Make sure you have a PCT covered. What are goals Bulking / Strength.

Yetti

Awards
Lean Strength and Mass are the goals. For PCT I was going to run post cycle support and was thinking of running another cycle of the same NHA stack I'm on now (Activate + Rebound XT) except I was going to add in Lean Xtreme. A lot of people seem to be saying you can run Epi without a SERM, what's your take? I've got Nolva, but I bought it from a website and with all the talk in these forums, how can I tell if its the real deal? When you say the Tren is harsh, what are you experiencing? Thanks for the response!!

poacher

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the late response. I am using PCS right now on my off days during my pulse. I have used it before. I think it is a good product - however everyone is diffrent. If Epi for some reason shuts you down hard good to have a serm. Anyways check out sustain alpha and the test recovery stack by PP. thats what I will be using for PCT. Activate and rebound are solid. I may use activate towards the end of my PCT. X tren for me is harsh on the BP and SHUT DOWN is fast and hard. I think you will really like EPI. I do. I am also running No Ether by Get Deisel. Am liking it a lot. For me I wouldn't hesitate to run PCS for PCT and follow it up with the NHA stack. But thats just me. Good luck

Yetti

Awards
Thanks for the input! Can't wait to get started. 10 days before lift off!

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I am running a Epi X Tren pulse NOW. X tren is very harsh. I would avoid for a first cycle. But thats just me. I like Epi. Make sure you have a PCT covered. What are goals Bulking / Strength.
What are the sides you're experiencing from the X Tren?

Yetti

Awards
What about the sides? How are your gains? How would you rate Tren X in general?...Also, do you think I should take a break after my NHA stack before I start my Epi cycle, or would it be OK to dive right in??? Wow, lots of questions...

poacher

Awards
  • Established
For ME running X tren on a straight cycle was very hard shutdown around week 3. I did a 4 week cycle. NOW I am on week 3 of my pulse. Getting very hard losing some FAT which I need to do. This is a recomp for me. Concentrating on shoulders and upper chest. strength is up a little. This will be my last time using X tren. I like superdrol better. Suprisingly sex drive and function are good. I am also running 25mg of DHEA a day. What is your cycle looking like.

Yetti

Awards
Just finishing up my NHA stack and I've made some really solid gains. Up in strength across the board. Packed on some muscle, but have only gained about 2lbs. I've got some fat that needs to be dealt with, but with the NHA stack, I've dropped fat and gained muscle with my weight staying relatively unchanged. I've just received my Leviathan Reloaded and DCP for cutting. Do you think I should run the LR stack before I begin my Epi cycle? I'm kinda leaning that way, first time running sups and thinking maybe I should let my body recover a little first before jumping into another cycle....Thoughts??

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
For ME running X tren on a straight cycle was very hard shutdown around week 3. I did a 4 week cycle. NOW I am on week 3 of my pulse. Getting very hard losing some FAT which I need to do. This is a recomp for me. Concentrating on shoulders and upper chest. strength is up a little. This will be my last time using X tren. I like superdrol better. Suprisingly sex drive and function are good. I am also running 25mg of DHEA a day. What is your cycle looking like.
DHEA may increase the risk of progestin related sides that can be associated or caused by trenX, then again 25mg of DHEA is not much really.

timination

Awards
I hear ya about tren x shutting you down. I have a couple weeks left of my cycle but can't get a hard on.