Vitex ON Cycle
- 10-06-2003, 02:16 AM
- 10-06-2003, 11:37 AM
No. I don't think it will esp on cycle. Do a search here and you'll find some studies cited. It basically converts to progesterone.
I took some vitex off cycle once just to try it out and all I got was slightly itchy nips. I have a little chest fat and no gyno.
- 10-06-2003, 12:09 PM
Vitex is to progesterone as Tribulus is to Lutenizing Hormone.. I had posted a ton of studies, none of which were based on men, that state that vitex increased progesterone, not turned into it..
I'll find the thread for you..
10-16-2003, 11:14 AM
10-16-2003, 09:29 PM
It never bothered me, since I actually jumped on the bandwagon when it was first thought of as an anti-e while on ph.. I had no problems with it, just not sure how well it "worked" or not.. I took 1g a day when I did used it, back in the Trenabol-X days..
Similar Forum Threads
- By da_tank55 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-18-2013, 12:32 PM
- By sage in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 12-03-2002, 04:35 PM
- By xcreed in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 11-24-2002, 10:13 AM
- By sage in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-03-2002, 10:32 AM
- By sage in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2002, 06:53 PM