Success ordering overseas

fsu04

fsu04

Awards
Hey I'm new to the board. It seems very informative. I was just wondering for those who have ordered from overseas and shipped into the U.S. what has been your success rate. I am paranoid, but it seems like the only option for me. Not looking for sources, just how often seizures occur and what the risk of being prosecuted is. I have only ordered sachets and orals and I don't see how vials can make it through.

Rabidpanda25

Rabidpanda25

Awards
Hey I'm new to the board. It seems very informative. I was just wondering for those who have ordered from overseas and shipped into the U.S. what has been your success rate. I am paranoid, but it seems like the only option for me. Not looking for sources, just how often seizures occur and what the risk of being prosecuted is. I have only ordered sachets and orals and I don't see how vials can make it through.
Good sources are very inventive when it comes to shipping methods. From past experience, I rarely get products intercepted. I have much greater success from products from asia and south america, but less success from some european/former ussr countries. Occasionally, the shipping country nabs the package before it even begins transit. Overall, I've had about 85 - 90% success rate.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
It depends on your source. Chances are you'll be okay but nothing's a guarantee. My biggest concern right now would be getting fake or underdosed products.