Epistane with Var

Lene28

Awards
Would this be a good/safe combination to take?? Maybe 6 to 8 weeks of Var at 40 to 60 mgs and 4 weeks of a lower dose of Epi....like 20 mg. Any opinions???

zachconley123

Awards
hahahaha nice idea i would definetely add some test :)

Lene28

Awards
Well the only reason I don't want to add Test is because I'm trying to keep the weight gain to a minimum. The main goal of the cycle would be strength with not to much bloating or weight gain.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well the natural anti estrogenic activity of Epi would keep the bloat to a minimum with test, not really advising either way, just a FYI.

My question would have to be... do you have prior experience with both of these compounds?

Adams

Lene28

Awards
Yes, I did a pulse with epistane and I also did 5 weeks at 20mg. I have done 2 cycles of Var, the first was for 5 weeks at 30mg and the second was 6 weeks at 60mg. This was over the coarse of about 2 years and I really like the results from the 20mg of Epi and the 60mg of Var so I thought why not run them together. They both didn't cause me to gain much weight, my abdominal fat was decreased, and my strength went through the roof!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh sorry.. I missed this. Personally I would say go for it. You have expierience with both compounds, and keep your ancillary supps rolling and I think you would do good with it.

I have run something close Epistane/M4OHN with great results and no sides. Its all about listening to your body.

Your doses are relatively low, so I dont see any issues. Check your blood pressure, take your ancillaries, and drink your water bro, and try posting some updates for your cycle, and we will do what we can to help out any issues, and advise to maximize your gains.

Adams

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
DAdams what does did you run with the Epi and MOHN? I have a few pre-ban bottles of MOHN left and was thinking of adding that to my upcoming cycle.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAdams what does did you run with the Epi and MOHN? I have a few pre-ban bottles of MOHN left and was thinking of adding that to my upcoming cycle.
I do well with 24mgs - 32mgs a day. Remember the half life of MOHN is like 4 hours or so, you keep the caps on you and dose every few hours to keep your hormone levels stabalized.

Or you could try pulsing it through an EPI cycle. Dosing all at once before your workout. MOHN has a great mood lift to it as well. So enjoy.. I know I do.

Adams