I need help with a Tren Cycle...

HuskerFan13

Awards
Hey guys I need a little advice from any experienced Tren Xtreme users. After doing quite a bit of research and talking to some friends that used Tren Xtreme, I decided to go to Max Muscle and get some. The guy there highly recommended this cycle for me as a first time user. It's strictly 8 weeks of Tren Xtreme plus a 4 week PCT. I thought it sounded good but now I've been reading that people think 8 weeks is too long. Is an 8 week cycle of Tren too much? Should I cut it down to 6 weeks or less? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

P.S. Take it easy on me, I'm new here!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would do 6 to be on the safe side. Watch your blood pressure and increase your water intake at least 1.5 to 2 gal a day. You need to run support supps on cycle I would look into Cycle Support it has hawthorne berry and celery seed extract for blood pressure it also contains NAC and milk thistle for liver protection.

What do you have for your pct?

HuskerFan13

Awards
For PCT, the guy at Max Muscle said their Max Anabol would be sufficient but I was wondering if I need something more powerful? I got a Liver Xtreme (liver support) from them too but they said only to take it after I was done with the Tren Xtreme when I'm taking the PCT. With the Cycle Support, how ofter do you take it? Will it have any affect on the results I get with the Tren? Thanks in advance...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
With the Cycle Support take it twice a day morning and night. For pct I would try to have a SERM on hand if you can get it. Post Cycle Support also would be a good pct here. Best of luck bro:dance:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
whats the consensus on tren xtreme, t-roid, etc(19-nor's) and cycle length.....I have been recommending 4 weeks, 90mg ED......I think 8 weeks is too long.

Would 2 additional weeks be worth it, cost wise and side wise?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
dont ***** at the end user, we didnt create the marketing games or names.

19-nor is that better.......?

complain to the sponsors, they are selling alot of this stuff.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
at the top of the page i see extreme tren and tren extreme......

go complain to AM.com

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
how about this, create a pro-steroid, pro-hormone subforum?

are we not supposed to call it by the manufacturers branded name?

please guys offer an answer, tren extreme and the likes are going to be around for awhile............

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Are they?:fool2:
okay your right, now that there is a ban. All the 19-nor's and Estra's are just going to magically disappear........

excellent reply smart ass.

D8685

D8685

Awards
Run the liver longer during your entire cycle. try and get a serm if you can but if not then use AI's Post Cycle Support and if you can get some cycle support also for your BP and liver on cycle. Both are great products. Check out nutraplanet they carry it all. I would say that 8 weeks is a bit long i would say 4-6 weeks at 90 mg/ed is the best way to go. I am running xtreme tren right now at 90 for 4 weeks . This will be my 2nd week and i have already had good strength gains. Do some research on progestin gyno as this can be a problem with Estra-4 coumpunds. There are a few threads that tell how you can combat these problems. personally i have never had any gyno problems but other ppl are sensitive to certain compounds. This should be a great cycle for you just be sure to cover all your bases. Good Luck Man

Last edited:
Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Run the liver longer during your entire cycle. try and get a serm if you can but if not then use AI's Post Cycle Support and if you can get some cycle support for your BP on cycle and Liver. Both are great products. Chech out nutraplanet they carry it all. I would say that 8 weeks is a bit long i would say 4-6 weeks at 90 mg/ed is the best way to go. I am running xtreme tren right now at 90 for 4 weeks . This will be my 2nd week and i have already had good strength gains. Do some research on progestin gyno as this can be a problem with Estra-4 coumpunds. There are a few threads that tell how you can combat these problems. personally i have never had any gyno problems but other ppl are sensitive to certain compounds. This should be a great cycle for you just be sure to cover all your bases. Good Luck Man
how many times have you ran a 19-nor or estra? what length? typical gains for you? Pct?

thanks in advance.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how about this, create a pro-steroid, pro-hormone subforum?

are we not supposed to call it by the manufacturers branded name?

please guys offer an answer, tren extreme and the likes are going to be around for awhile............
Say, I'm running Tren Extreme (19-Nor) what's wrong with that? Or proceed it with designer steroid (TrenDS). Or anything else. Saying Tren really is quite aggravating.

D8685

D8685

Awards
I ran it twice before. Both times i ran it i used Finigenx magnum for about 3 1/2 to 4 weeks. Problem was the stuff was so expensive to try and run a long cycle but it worked very well. Most gains were made in strength. I would say it is a fairly dry compound with little bloat for me. I ran a litle bit of formestane when ran it the second time during cycle. For pct used your typical Toremifene protocol along with Diesel Test Hardcore, Retain 2.0, Post Cycle support, Deracrine Susutain Alpha. Right now i am running pheraplex and xtreme tren togther in a mini bridge cycle. I am having really good results. I am using the forestane here once again as I feel it helps me combat some the bloat i had gotten the other time I used phera. I would say the 19-Nor compunds are good for strength and act quickly but i haven't put the weight on like i did with super, d-bol, or Phera.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
mullet,

Fair enough i suppose. I mean its splitting hairs.

A subforum labeled prosteroid or prohormones would really help alot. It may save someone 5 seconds of there life if they accidently clicked into an oral 19-nor/estra thread when they were ACTUALLY looking for an injectable trenbolone thread. lol

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I ran it twice before. Both times i ran it i used Finigenx magnum for about 3 1/2 to 4 weeks. Problem was the stuff was so expensive to try and run a long cycle but it worked very well. Most gains were made in strength. I would say it is a fairly dry compound with little bloat for me. I ran a litle bit of formestane when ran it the second time during cycle. For pct used your typical Toremifene protocol along with Diesel Test Hardcore, Retain 2.0, Post Cycle support, Deracrine Susutain Alpha. Right now i am running pheraplex and xtreme tren togther in a mini bridge cycle. I am having really good results. I am using the forestane here once again as I feel it helps me combat some the bloat i had gotten the other time I used phera. I would say the 19-Nor compunds are good for strength and act quickly but i haven't put the weight on like i did with super, d-bol, or Phera.
I must say, you have your PCT in order. you did all that for 4 weeks of tren extreme? I would think the L-tor would have sufficed. Not too familiar with the formestane, does that give shutdown?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
mullet,

Fair enough i suppose. I mean its splitting hairs.

A subforum labeled prosteroid or prohormones would really help alot. It may save someone 5 seconds of there life if they accidently clicked into an oral 19-nor/estra thread when they were ACTUALLY looking for an injectable trenbolone thread. lol
Well, I think it similar to somebody running that Methoxy-TST, or whatever that was, and calling it Test; that would be supremely aggravating. I suppose it bothers me, as not many of these individuals know the difference, and they begin telling others they are using, "Tren". It's just an unknowledgeable, and somewhat lazy thing to do, IMO. Not a huge deal, just a very aggravating pet peeve for me.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Well, I think it similar to somebody running that Methoxy-TST, or whatever that was, and calling it Test; that would be supremely aggravating. I suppose it bothers me, as not many of these individuals know the difference, and they begin telling others they are using, "Tren". It's just an unknowledgeable, and somewhat lazy thing to do, IMO. Not a huge deal, just a very aggravating pet peeve for me.
point taken.

damnt, just put the X behind it guys.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
point taken.

damnt, just put the X behind it guys.
Yeah, see I would not have a problem with that whatsoever. I'm running, "TrenX" then I would know as it comes up on the main page.

Saying "Tren" is just a slap in the face to Trenbolone, not very fair at all.

D8685

D8685

Awards
Yeah i am real careful about pct even it is only a short cycle . I just didn't know how i reacted to the compounds (19-nor) so i went with my normal pct for say a superdrol cycle. Forestane is by far one of my favorite products just hard to find now with the olympics goin on. it is a great if not the best otc AI and makes for a great transdermal. My pct for my current cycle will be quite extensive since i am running the phera which is a bit harsh.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I need a little advice from any experienced Tren Xtreme users. After doing quite a bit of research and talking to some friends that used Tren Xtreme, I decided to go to Max Muscle and get some. The guy there highly recommended this cycle for me as a first time user. It's strictly 8 weeks of Tren Xtreme plus a 4 week PCT. I thought it sounded good but now I've been reading that people think 8 weeks is too long. Is an 8 week cycle of Tren too much? Should I cut it down to 6 weeks or less? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

P.S. Take it easy on me, I'm new here!
My advice would be try it for the 4 weeks. I would also recommend Anabolic Innovations, cycle support(control blood pressure) during that 4 weeks. Max Anabol and there estro zapper should be the bare minimum pct. There are alot of choices when it comes to PCT, IMO.

The liver cleanser is a plus. I firmly believe the liver is a bad som beetch, its the titties and nutsack i worry about. LOL.

Good luck on your cycle. Feel free to PM.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i am real careful about pct even it is only a short cycle . I just didn't know how i reacted to the compounds (19-nor) so i went with my normal pct for say a superdrol cycle. Forestane is by far one of my favorite products just hard to find now with the olympics goin on. it is a great if not the best otc AI and makes for a great transdermal. My pct for my current cycle will be quite extensive since i am running the phera which is a bit harsh.

if you were going to do a 4 week TrenX cycle again, what would your PCT look like?

gonna have to do some searchin on that formestane

D8685

D8685

Awards
If i were to run a 4 week on xtreme tren say at 90mg/ed.
Now remeber this may be a bit overkill for you but I am ok with spending some extra money to take of my lipids,nuts, etc.
Pct Toremifene Days 1-28
1-4 120mg
5-10 90mg
11-20 60mg
21-28 30mg
You can start your cortisol blocker whenever you want i personally wait a couple of days to a week. As far as Atd goes i really don't use it to much. I like the forestane for an AI and it works just as good in pct as on cycle. I use Diesel Test as my test boost along with Sustain alpha. Those actually make a great non hormonal stack. Don't forget the post cycle support to finish it off. I also like powerfull by usp but like i said depends on much money you wanna spend. Most are probally gonna say this is to much but thats fine with me cuz it has worked out great for me in the past. I f you wanted to slim it down a bit you could prolly shorthen the dosage and length of the toremifene or nolva whatever you have on hand. the sustain and powerfull prolly aren't absolute necessities either way it is up to you.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
If i were to run a 4 week on xtreme tren say at 90mg/ed.
Now remeber this may be a bit overkill for you but I am ok with spending some extra money to take of my lipids,nuts, etc.
Pct Toremifene Days 1-28
1-4 120mg
5-10 90mg
11-20 60mg
21-28 30mg
You can start your cortisol blocker whenever you want i personally wait a couple of days to a week. As far as Atd goes i really don't use it to much. I like the forestane for an AI and it works just as good in pct as on cycle. I use Diesel Test as my test boost along with Sustain alpha. Those actually make a great non hormonal stack. Don't forget the post cycle support to finish it off. I also like powerfull by usp but like i said depends on much money you wanna spend. Most are probally gonna say this is to much but thats fine with me cuz it has worked out great for me in the past. I f you wanted to slim it down a bit you could prolly shorthen the dosage and length of the toremifene or nolva whatever you have on hand. the sustain and powerfull prolly aren't absolute necessities either way it is up to you.

no offense man, but overkill is an understatement. I feel gyno has a better chance of manifesting in that PCT than the actual trenX cycle.

thats just my 2 cents though.

D8685

D8685

Awards
no offense man, but overkill is an understatement. I feel gyno has a better chance of manifesting in that PCT than the actual trenX cycle.

thats just my 2 cents though.

Why do you say that because of the doses and time period of the torem

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Why do you say that because of the doses and time period of the torem
These are just my opinions.

Toremifene would be more than enough for 4 weeks of an oral 19-nor , estra, trenx or whatver the hell they choose to call it.......

Barring the L-tor, i would say the rest of the OTC could be used as a PCT. I would use PCS and DTH or PCS and AX or PCS and Sustain....... I would be careful on buring that estrogen too far, almost any good AI or Anti-E can cause a rebound if not handled properly.

DTH, Powerfull and Sustain are ALL bad ass test boosters.....I know heavy doses of Powerfull got my nips itchin. I havent used DTH or Sustain, but the reviews are off the hook.

I am going to be using PCS, AX and LX in a 30 days cycle starting tomorrow. This will be my first time using any of these, the PCS is supposed to be a very good PCT product damn near by itself.

I believe less is more. But PCT is person dependant, so your pct may just be perfect for you. Only you know, and you can only really know with several bloodtests, not how you "feel".

D8685

D8685

Awards
yeah i know what you mean about completly zappin the estrogen. You r right that the DTH, Powerfull, Sustain, PCS make a great OTC pct. I will take your critique into consideration thanks for the info man. later

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Last month I started on Tren, but I noticed that I also got H-roid from my cycle. So I took some Oral Turinadrol and TST as a stack. I'm either going to use Novedex by Gaspari or Clomed by Kilo for my PCT. My next cycle will be with Hi Tech's Dianabol. Thanks guys.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last month I started on Tren, but I noticed that I also got H-roid from my cycle. So I took some Oral Turinadrol and TST as a stack. I'm either going to use Novedex by Gaspari or Clomed by Kilo for my PCT. My next cycle will be with Hi Tech's Dianabol. Thanks guys.
lol....

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
gosh, i wish i could be as cool as those guys.........

but alas, it will never happen. :(

as always thanks for the help beavis and butthead :)

HuskerFan13

Awards
Seriously? Are Novedex XT by Gaspari or Clomid by Kilo sufficient PCT's? Just curious...

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Seriously? Are Novedex XT by Gaspari or Clomid by Kilo sufficient PCT's? Just curious...
if you are serious, they are not.

they= ziquor and mullet............ half ass knowledgeable guys, they are just poking fun. being wise guys with a touch of sarcasm.

pct is really a stab in the wind without several bloodtest, regardless of what ANYONE says.

just do some searchin bro............. and alot of reading.

HuskerFan13

Awards
if you are serious, they are not.

they= ziquor and mullet............ half ass knowledgeable guys, they are just poking fun. being wise guys with a touch of sarcasm.

pct is really a stab in the wind without several bloodtest, regardless of what ANYONE says.

just do some searchin bro............. and alot of reading.
Yeah I figured they were being sarcastic. That's why it's so difficult for new guys to get info around here cause half the guys that have experience are a-holes and always b!tch them out for asking questions.

I've been trying to read as much as possible but half the time I keep getting the same search results and the other half I get conflicting info. Anyone that could take the time to point me in the right direction would be appreciated! Thanks!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I figured they were being sarcastic. That's why it's so difficult for new guys to get info around here cause half the guys that have experience are a-holes and always b!tch them out for asking questions.

I've been trying to read as much as possible but half the time I keep getting the same search results and the other half I get conflicting info. Anyone that could take the time to point me in the right direction would be appreciated! Thanks!

i hear ya bro, here is what i recommend to some of me mates

30 days-
90mg/ed 19-nor's/estra's-split into 3 doses (trenX,troid, estraflex,xtreme tren or whatever brand you choose)
cycle support by anabolic innovations 2 servings a day
200mg/ed vitamin b6
4 grams super omega's split with dosages
animal pak(vitamins) on workout days(optional)

plenty of water, protein, training and sleep.......dont forget carbs, you need some carbs. with this stuff more carbs can be taken in.

pct-30 days
200mg vit B6 ED
PCS by anabolic innovations- bottle dosage- 2 am, 2 pm
Activate Xtreme by Designer Supplements 4 caps ED, 1,1,2
Lean Xtreme by Designer Supplements- 1 waking, 1 four hours later, 1 before bed.

At least 2 weeks off before anything else but normal supps- then,At least 6 weeks off before anything consitituting a prohormone or prosteroid.......

thats just my 2 cents........ I have a few friends who ran this and loved it.......... solid 5-7 pounds while losing significant bodyfat, the more closer to perfect the diet is the better..

Remember, the thing about post cycle therapy, without bloodtests and adjustments, its an educated guessing game.........at best.

HuskerFan13

Awards
i hear ya bro, here is what i recommend to some of me mates

30 days-
90mg/ed 19-nor's/estra's-split into 3 doses (trenX,troid, estraflex,xtreme tren or whatever brand you choose)
cycle support by anabolic innovations 2 servings a day
200mg/ed vitamin b6
4 grams super omega's split with dosages
animal pak(vitamins) on workout days(optional)

plenty of water, protein, training and sleep.......dont forget carbs, you need some carbs. with this stuff more carbs can be taken in.

pct-30 days
200mg vit B6 ED
PCS by anabolic innovations- bottle dosage- 2 am, 2 pm
Activate Xtreme by Designer Supplements 4 caps ED, 1,1,2
Lean Xtreme by Designer Supplements- 1 waking, 1 four hours later, 1 before bed.

At least 2 weeks off before anything else but normal supps- then,At least 6 weeks off before anything consitituting a prohormone or prosteroid.......

thats just my 2 cents........ I have a few friends who ran this and loved it.......... solid 5-7 pounds while losing significant bodyfat, the more closer to perfect the diet is the better..

Remember, the thing about post cycle therapy, without bloodtests and adjustments, its an educated guessing game.........at best.
Alright thanks man! I asked the guys at Max Muscle (where I bought this Tren Xtreme) multiple times if 8 weeks was too long for a first timer and they kept telling me no but in the back of my mind I just kept thinking it was too long. If I do do a 4 week cycle of Tren Xtreme, the PCT still has to be 4 weeks itself too right?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Alright thanks man! I asked the guys at Max Muscle (where I bought this Tren Xtreme) multiple times if 8 weeks was too long for a first timer and they kept telling me no but in the back of my mind I just kept thinking it was too long. If I do do a 4 week cycle of Tren Xtreme, the PCT still has to be 4 weeks itself too right?
In all seriousness fellow, Dienolone (Trex-X) is one of the mildest PH's out. If I were running it I'd go at least 5-6 weeks. The reason most oral cycles are kept to 4 weeks or less is mainly because they are methylated orals. The Tren-X PH's are not methylated and as seen from others blood, liver stress is very mild.

Also as such being mild, a 4 week PCT will be fine regardless of cycle length. Just make sure you have PCT ready in case you'd need to stop the cycle for any reason. Good luck.

HuskerFan13

Awards
Thanks for the serious reply. I appreciate all the help/advice I can get as it can be confusing for the new guys like me around here. I guess you can say I'm a pussy when it comes to taking these PH's. I want the results but I'm scared shitless by all the stuff I've read (much of it conflicting) about short and long term sides. The guys at Max Muscle are telling me one thing and to not believe what people say on these forums and you guys are telling me another thing and to not believe the guys at Max Muscle. Confusing to say the least. Basically the guys at Max Muscle told me 8 weeks of nothing but Tren Xtreme for my first ever cycle of PH's. With 4 weeks of PCT of Liver Xtreme and Max Anabol. And then everything I read on here says you need Novedex and Clomid which is also confusing cause there are the real prescription things and then there's the knockoff's like Gaspari's Novedex and other company's Clomid. Frickin' frustrating to get all this sh!t straightened out!! End of rant...

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the serious reply. I appreciate all the help/advice I can get as it can be confusing for the new guys like me around here. I guess you can say I'm a pussy when it comes to taking these PH's. I want the results but I'm scared shitless by all the stuff I've read (much of it conflicting) about short and long term sides. The guys at Max Muscle are telling me one thing and to not believe what people say on these forums and you guys are telling me another thing and to not believe the guys at Max Muscle. Confusing to say the least. Basically the guys at Max Muscle told me 8 weeks of nothing but Tren Xtreme for my first ever cycle of PH's. With 4 weeks of PCT of Liver Xtreme and Max Anabol. And then everything I read on here says you need Novedex and Clomid which is also confusing cause there are the real prescription things and then there's the knockoff's like Gaspari's Novedex and other company's Clomid. Frickin' frustrating to get all this sh!t straightened out!! End of rant...
Just search as much as possible before hand, you'll be fine. As for PCT you'll need something for estrogen control. Dienolone (Tren-x) being so mild, you'll doubtfully need a SERM. Something like 6-OXO should work great.

HuskerFan13

Awards
Thanks once again! Everyone had been telling me that I would DEFINITELY need a SERM which was totally opposite of what the guys at Max Muscle said....

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Props Ziquor, I concur with ya.

Reps for helping out.