LOL...here's one for all you methyl alarmists out there:

from t-nation.com/article/features/strasseroids&cr=
Q: If you had unlimited access to any and all steroids, what would you use, and why? How would you use them?

A: This question, as absurd as it sounds, is something I get all the time. Seeing how all sorts of "bulk powdered steroids" seem to be available out of the Far East and Europe, it's remotely possible that one could obtain 100-gram amounts of various steroids. So what would I use? I'd probably stick to an "all oral" stack, to be quite honest. My rationale is that I personally hate to fuss with syringes, plus I could "make" my ultimate oral steroid stack without having to worry about sterility issues.

I'd probably combine 40 mg of oxandrolone (Anavar), 40 mg of stanozolol (Winstrol), 50 mg of methenolone acetate (Primobolan orals), and 50 mg of clomiphene citrate (Clomid) all in one capsule, and I'd take this once a day for a very long time. I picked these three steroids because they have a reputation for being "milder" and having fewer side effects. Even so, at the dosages listed, I would still expect to see quite a bit of anabolism from this mix. I threw in the Clomid to minimize testicular atrophy due to possible inhibition of LH/FSH (luteinizing hormone/follicle-stimulating hormone). More than likely, I'd use this as a "daily multivitamin" and stay on it for nine months a year, or until my supply ran out.
(* this is BK writing for testosterone.net)

Anyway...just thought it was a funny idea (but I don't suggest or endorse any part of it...and if I did, would it even matter? )