what to add to end of test cycle (not pct)

T

thehazzle

Awards
Wanna add something to dry me up a bit and add few more lean lbs of muscle.

Any ideas? Mdrol 2 weeker at 10/10?
Done epi twice now, gains are diminishing so thats out.
anavar?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Wanna add something to dry me up a bit and add few more lean lbs of muscle.

Any ideas? Mdrol 2 weeker at 10/10?
Done epi twice now, gains are diminishing so thats out.
anavar?
m-drol is always a viable option. No need to run huge doses at the tail of a cycle, 10mg is perfect really.

T

thehazzle

Awards
Im on week 5 of test cyp 500mg a week

When should I add the mdrol and whats the best way to combat the oestrogen rebound?

Cheers

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!

When should I add the mdrol and whats the best way to combat the oestrogen rebound?

Cheers
How long are you running the cyp?

thetrooper

thetrooper

Awards
M-drol is good. Since it's half life is so short (what, 6-8 hours right?) you can actually run it through the couple of weeks after you stop test, up to the day before pct. I see that frequently done with winstrol.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
M-drol is good. Since it's half life is so short (what, 6-8 hours right?) you can actually run it through the couple of weeks after you stop test, up to the day before pct. I see that frequently done with winstrol.
Yea it would be best used starting the day of your last shot for 3 weeks till the ester clears, then start pct. ..even at just 5mg (open a cap and take half) i've done that a few times to avoid overtoxicity issues....5mg of superdrol seems still stronger than 75mg of halodrol believe it or not...(my opinion)

K

kevinjd_2008

Awards
test cycle

Cheers
howa the gains in the fith week