How long to wait to start pct after last shot of sust?

BT200

Awards
I'm going to be taking 600mg of sust for 10 weeks and was wondering how long i should wait after my last injection to start taking nolva. I inject 150 mg of sust 300 EOD and will be taking nolva at 40/40/20/20 for my pct.
:clean:

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be taking 600mg of sust for 10 weeks and was wondering how long i should wait after my last injection to start taking nolva. I inject 150 mg of sust 300 EOD and will be taking nolva at 40/40/20/20 for my pct.
:clean:

Hey, you're actually running it EOD, finally someone gets it right! Because of the very long esters in Sustanon, it is generally recomended to wait 21 days after the last inject to begin PCT.

BT200

Awards
Thanks for the input, so i should wait three weeks after my last injection to start any part of my pct?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Thanks for the input, so i should wait three weeks after my last injection to start any part of my pct?
Yea , but I hope you plan on running an oral in those 3 weeks or you're going to loose muscle fast....

BT200

Awards
What would you suggest running or could i just start my pct sooner?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
What would you suggest running or could i just start my pct sooner?
It's up to you man, any pro-hormone/ pro-steroid will work in that 3 week time frame. Untill the whole ester is out of the system starting PCT early will do nothing...won't hurt, but not going to help either.

Most people opt to run winstrol in this spot to sharpen gains...there is a prohormone winstrol out there if you search hard enough.

erokyrwrld

erokyrwrld

Awards
I use a test suspension/injectible winstrol blend for those 3 weeks - er, umm, I plan to when my sustanon runs out.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I use a test suspension/injectible winstrol blend for those 3 weeks - er, umm, I plan to when my sustanon runs out.
Thats perfect.