Lean/recomp stack TrenX/??

mdtech123

Awards
So I'm 25, 5'9 197lbs about 18% bf, need to lean down and harden up, i love what im hearing about Tren X, so thats a definite, but still looking for experienced input on the second piece of the Recomp puzzle. Also what OTC pct would be best, on the light side. I think my two best options might be either h-drol or epi.... And also will the bann effect me if i order today.. Thanks

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I would try to have a SERM on hand but if you do not I would run Post Cycle Support and Lean Xtreme(start on day 15 of pct)also some I3C and you may also want to consider a AI to run at the end of pct. If your running steriods and in your case 2 steriods it is not wise to go on the "light side" on pct. I wish you the best bro:dance:

mdtech123

Awards
thanks for the advice man. Maybe i'll just be a guinnea pig for the non serm PH pct revolution.

mdtech123

Awards
Seriously guys Tren and ???? would be ideal for a recomp stack Epi or h-drol

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Seriously guys Tren and ???? would be ideal for a recomp stack Epi or h-drol
i bet either h-drol or epi would be a good stack, but i think h-drol with the tren would be a little better for hardening up but the epi would probably give you a little more size gains. like i said, both would probably give you good gains, but i would personally run it with the h-drol based on your goals.

mdtech123

Awards
Perfect.. thats kinda what i wanted to hear...Can you reccomend some otc pct's (6oxo and lean extreme???)

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Perfect.. thats kinda what i wanted to hear...Can you reccomend some otc pct's (6oxo and lean extreme???)
Post Cycle Support made by Anabolic Innovations seems to be the OTC staple for PTC. other good foundations for otc pct would be Sustain Alpha by Primordial Performance or Stoked also made by Anabolic Innovations. lean extreme is good for an anti-cort. then some 6oxo or 6-bromo tapered down during the 3-4 weeks following the first 4 weeks of pct. if you want a test booster in your pct, you cant go wrong with diesel test hardcore, but the test booster is somewhat more optional in my opinion. everyone has their own ideas on how to run a good pct and which can obviously vary a great deal depending on the hormones used for the cycle. IMO, thats a pretty solid OTC PTC. research for yourself and also, you really should have a serm on hand just in case.