cyclotren 19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene 3,17 dione ...?

sundevil04

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have any input on this supp; I've seen very good reviews all over other boards.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Bump for this please. Who stocks the purest of this?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
its trenX(Dienolone)......... a dozen different brands, ALL claiming to be the purest and the best.............go figure. roll the dice:)

all of which should yield "about" the same gains, dosage dependant.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Hint:

how about the search function, this board and the rest of the internets? lol

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
What I want to know isnt really readily found. Im looking for product with little to no filler, low dose tablets or capsules, as we know not all are created equally. What is the best by consensus of opinion?

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
Wasn't this stuff banned? Or am I mixing it up with something else?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
yeah along with alot of other stuff..............

its going to be around for awhile.......... just cause they ban a product, it doesnt mean it vanishes off the earth......

there are thousands and thousands of bottles of this trenX to be bought and sold.
no offense, just stating.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
norandrodiol and norandrodione were banned, norandrosta is still legit

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
Ok then, I'm on it. Been getting back into the supps again since I haven't touched a PH for about I think 5 years but now I'm curious about these new ones and have read a few good things about the cyclotren on another board. Thanks for the info

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Same here, these new ones are more interesting, particularly the non-methyls, sides suck

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
norandrodiol and norandrodione were banned, norandrosta is still legit
This is where I'm a bit confused. When you say "banned", are you implying that the gov't is just forbidding the industry to produce/sell the compound, or has it been thrown up on the illegals list such as what happened to andro?

Oh and just to throw out a name here - Hardcore Formulations T-Roid is another carbon copy of the compound. I have a bottle that I will be running in a few weeks along with MMV2. Looking forward to it.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
The DEA 'proposed' a ban for DMT, Boldione, & Dienolone. Any feedback from companies, suppliers, etc. had to be returned to the DEA by June 24th. As for when the bill actually goes into effect, it's impossible to say. Could be hours, could be months.

But once it does go into effect - all 3 will be classifed as schedule 3 controlled substances. Hence, be illegal to posess without a prescription, like other steroids and narcotics.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
You will have to search for Xtreme Tren, Tren Xtreme, and some of the other names.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Supplement Logs 0
Supplements 3
Wind Anabolics 0
Post Cycle Therapy 5