Super Cycle Ph

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

Super Cycle Ph

this is a PH/PS cycle only. i dont use injects for certian reasons, no judgement please, just advice on how much you would expect to gain on this

EQT2 2 caps daily 4 weeks then
    PPLEX (19.2mg caps) 3 caps daily (unless hard sides then ill use 2) then
    M-DROL 3 caps daily, (unless hard sides then ill use 2, 20 mg didnt give me any sides on Sdrol by fast action and i had great gains) then
    HYPERDROL X2 not as PCT (althouhgt ill get blood work done while on it and possibly post it so see if it can be used for PCT) itll be used as a mass builder and giving my liver a rest. itll be dosed at 4 caps daily

PCT will be clomid and arimidex, i also have Primal Male by man sports and i have novedex XT,

PCT will be decided after i get blood work back from using hyperdrol. if it looks good, but has some questioning (meaning it increased 6-bromotest, and showed a false negative i will start PCT immediatly) if LH isnt high and test IS, then i will believe that Hyperdrol only increase 6-bromotest and not my own

other supps
    waxy maize
    whey protein isolate
    corosolic acid (glucose disposal agent)
    MVI
    vit C Bcomplex Beta sitorsterol calcium and D, vitamin E, saw pawlmetto, hawthorn berries, live 52, P5P if needed.

any questions or comments please post

dont be That Guy, who bashed these supps and tells me to use juice, i have in the past, i decided to use this, and explore my options with these chemicals,

my questions to you guys are

how much do you think i can gain?
    how much will be quality?
    liver damage, there will be some, although i believe that it will not do anything permanant.

I may start this begining of august.

i will get blood through out, i will update with times, it will prolly be before the cycle then every 4 weeks, and 2 weeks into bromo and 3 weeks after PCT.

Thanks guys

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    this is a PH/PS cycle only. i dont use injects for certian reasons, no judgement please, just advice on how much you would expect to gain on this

EQT2 2 caps daily 4 weeks then
    PPLEX (19.2mg caps) 3 caps daily (unless hard sides then ill use 2) then
    M-DROL 3 caps daily, (unless hard sides then ill use 2, 20 mg didnt give me any sides on Sdrol by fast action and i had great gains) then
    HYPERDROL X2 not as PCT (althouhgt ill get blood work done while on it and possibly post it so see if it can be used for PCT) itll be used as a mass builder and giving my liver a rest. itll be dosed at 4 caps daily

PCT will be clomid and arimidex, i also have Primal Male by man sports and i have novedex XT,

PCT will be decided after i get blood work back from using hyperdrol. if it looks good, but has some questioning (meaning it increased 6-bromotest, and showed a false negative i will start PCT immediatly) if LH isnt high and test IS, then i will believe that Hyperdrol only increase 6-bromotest and not my own

other supps
    waxy maize
    whey protein isolate
    corosolic acid (glucose disposal agent)
    MVI
    vit C Bcomplex Beta sitorsterol calcium and D, vitamin E, saw pawlmetto, hawthorn berries, live 52, P5P if needed.

any questions or comments please post

dont be That Guy, who bashed these supps and tells me to use juice, i have in the past, i decided to use this, and explore my options with these chemicals,

my questions to you guys are

how much do you think i can gain?
    how much will be quality?
    liver damage, there will be some, although i believe that it will not do anything permanant.

I may start this begining of august.

i will get blood through out, i will update with times, it will prolly be before the cycle then every 4 weeks, and 2 weeks into bromo and 3 weeks after PCT.

Thanks guys

When will they ever learn?

Let me get this straight you want to run m1,4add, HD, SD, and pp, at high doses. I have nothing more to say.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

so what is in EQT2

60mg PP is a little excessive
    ditto for 30mg SD

So how many weeks are you running PP and then SD?

Asking people how much you will gain is like me asking you what my favorite color is. Its a stupid question.. only you can answer, you are running the cycle not us.

Overall this cycle looks way excessive and ill-thought out.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  0 lbs.

at least you close your usename well... im my oppinion you should just settle on 2 of the products at probably half the dose your thinking of doing and run for around 4-5 weeks (which is still pretty long) aiming for around 10lbs is pretty conservative so maybe you will gain more....
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ezza View Post
    at least you close your usename well... im my oppinion you should just settle on 2 of the products at probably half the dose your thinking of doing and run for around 4-5 weeks (which is still pretty long) aiming for around 10lbs is pretty conservative so maybe you will gain more....

i like to feel that i represent my name fairly well lol,

im no rookie to this, , i know the phera is a little excessive,

ive ran 8 weeks cycles before on orals,

EQT2 is halo and m14add (70mg m14add and 40mg halo)

last cycle ran igained 15 pounds, and then i decided to slim a lil i was getting a little fat, kept all strngth pct
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    so what is in EQT2

60mg PP is a little excessive
    ditto for 30mg SD

So how many weeks are you running PP and then SD?

Asking people how much you will gain is like me asking you what my favorite color is. Its a stupid question.. only you can answer, you are running the cycle not us.

Overall this cycle looks way excessive and ill-thought out.
    answer to questions above:

1- 4 weeks and 4 weeks
    2- Red?
    3- excessive yes. ill thoguht no, dangerous possibly, very curious, you bet.

side note : i added the phera inbeterrn the 2 becuase i wasnt sure if i wanted to use it, it was origonally EQT2 then super then bromo, and PCT depending on what happens with my blood work.

-Crazy
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ace88 View Post
    When will they ever learn?

Let me get this straight you want to run m1,4add, HD, SD, and pp, at high doses. I have nothing more to say.
    1-m14add, is moderate at 70mg
    2 HD moderate at 40mg
    3 PP yes faily high, wasnt sure if i was gunna even go that high
    4- SD is repectable dose, 30mg, is normal, even 20 mg is normal, i have a good tolerance to that compoiund.

and to your when will they ever learn,

whats ur beef dude? i know what i am doing im not an amateur,

thanks for your concern thou
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  187 lbs.

1-m14add, is moderate at 70mg
    2 HD moderate at 40mg
    3 PP yes faily high, wasnt sure if i was gunna even go that high
    4- SD is repectable dose, 30mg, is normal, even 20 mg is normal, i have a good tolerance to that compoiund.

and to your when will they ever learn,

whats ur beef dude? i know what i am doing im not an amateur,

thanks for your concern thou
    \

there is no beef my friend. I for on believe in pushing the envelope. personaly i wouldnt run this but it is your body. I truly wish you the best of luck. Oh and do log that mothah, who know I might be converted.
  9. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

I think a liver transplant will be in order!!!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.

A TEN week oral cycle containing FOUR different methyls is bad my friend, BAD. Especially with Superdrol as one of them. And at the dosages listed you can pretty much guarantee severe bodily harm.

There's good reason oral only cycles are kept at 6 weeks or under for more potent orals. The body needs time to recover and heal. Plus the law of diminishing - after a few weeks results will stop and health problems will grow.

A nicely planned 4 week cycle of 1 potent oral will give you just as good results in the end, and without killing you - which is always a plus in my book.
  11. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    A TEN week oral cycle containing FOUR different methyls is bad my friend, BAD. Especially with Superdrol as one of them. And at the dosages listed you can pretty much guarantee severe bodily harm.

There's good reason oral only cycles are kept at 6 weeks or under for more potent orals. The body needs time to recover and heal. Plus the law of diminishing - after a few weeks results will stop and health problems will grow.

A nicely planned 4 week cycle of 1 potent oral will give you just as good results in the end, and without killing you - which is always a plus in my book.
    Although I don't know if "you can pretty much guarantee severe bodily harm", I know that you're chances of doing so will increase exponentially if you chose this type of cycle over a more conservative plan. And as Ziquor stated, the sides will start to outweigh the benefits quite quickly. By the way what's the point of running 4-5 times the gear to gain 30-50% more than you'd gain off a sane cycle, seems like a waste to me.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.

OP you have to realize this cycle looks like a cycle put together to seek attention! I'm not saying thats why you are doing it at all though. I agree with all the above posts. I just think a point will come (probably 6-8 weeks in) where gains will really slow down and sides will really get bad.

How about an SD/PP bridge, or even 4 weeks (EQ - T)2 for 4 weeks followed by SD for 3 weeks. Either of these are cycles for guys with experience, and just play with the doses. I just really dont think more is better.

Good luck in what you choose and keep us updated
    :bruce2:
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Amatuer hour?

Run M-drol by itself. Yo better yet stack hdrol with propadrol . Youll be at 200 and solid kid. If you run the stack you want to run its going to be bad news for the liver brother. And after the cycle youll need a stint in ur heart. Good Luck My Man!
  14. Registered User

i think a gram of m1t ed would be cheaper, give you more gains, and still probably wouldn't do as much damage to your liver....JOKING....no one consider that! looks like theres no changing your mind on this, so i really hope you have good support supps and get some nolva to have on hand just in case the clomid betrays you. i dont think you need anyone else to tell you they dont advise this so, seriously, good luck
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

answer to questions above:

1- 4 weeks and 4 weeks
    2- Red?
    3- excessive yes. ill thoguht no, dangerous possibly, very curious, you bet.

side note : i added the phera inbeterrn the 2 becuase i wasnt sure if i wanted to use it, it was origonally EQT2 then super then bromo, and PCT depending on what happens with my blood work.

-Crazy
    Wow, it's just too much, IMO

I hope you reconsider and lower the doses/duration.

But whatever you do, log this sh1t for scientific research
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  16. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ace88 View Post
    \

there is no beef my friend. I for on believe in pushing the envelope. personaly i wouldnt run this but it is your body. I truly wish you the best of luck. Oh and do log that mothah, who know I might be converted.
    crazyfool will log,
    crazyfool will provide blood work
    crazyfool WILL NOT die,

Crazyfool will however run 12 week methyl and 4 week non methyl then PCT with the above cycle starting either begininng of august or mid august.

i plan on gaining as much mass as possible,
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  0 lbs.

holy crap 12 week methyl cycle... i'm going to follow along just to see if you make it through
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.

crazyfool will log,
    crazyfool will provide blood work
    crazyfool WILL NOT die,

Crazyfool will however run 12 week methyl and 4 week non methyl then PCT with the above cycle starting either begininng of august or mid august.

i plan on gaining as much mass as possible,

Wait, you're running a 4 month/16 week-long oral cycle?
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  0 lbs.

have your doctors phone number on speed dial bro... n let the hospital know you need a liver transplant in advance ok
  20. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

i appreciate the responses,

i did an 8 week oral cycle months ago

20mg Sdrol 150mg winZtrol then halodrol with epi max

first 4 weeks i gained 15 pounds, thn i decided to cut a lil becuase i went from 15% to bout 17%

strength was great even on PCT, ended at 205 with visible abs

surgery happened i lost 30 and now im at 195

the reason why cycle is soo long is becuase i am not sure how progressive the gains will be ,,, for example.....

if some one were to use PHs for extended time (ex EQT2 (m14add 70mg and halodrol 40mg) then pheraplex (DMT 60mg) then superdrol (methasteron 30mg) then 6 bromo, then PCT,) would you expect the same gains running them back to back ,

for exaple average 10 pounds for EQT2, 10 pounds phera 10 pounds super, 5 pounds bromo?

the above is normally what i see for a cycle of those compounds. so if run right after the other is it fair to say you will see the same gains?

im going to say possibly, only becuase the compounds keep switching,

this is where i am getting at, this is what i want to know, this is why im testing the waters,
  21. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

holy crap 12 week methyl cycle... i'm going to follow along just to see if you make it through

i made it through an 8 weeker, and liver enzymes got back to normal 4 weeks after PCT with no liver support. (stupid i kno , but didnt want to hinder my gains just incase,) some of these liver cleansers work on the same pathway the orals duem and i feel make them less effective.
    im a crazyfool, you will probably all LOVE what happens,
  22. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

have your doctors phone number on speed dial bro... n let the hospital know you need a liver transplant in advance ok
    think ill be ok
  23. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

Wait, you're running a 4 month/16 week-long oral cycle?
    yes my friend,

the last 4 weeks will be a non methyl

it has reportedly no effect on liver enzymes, and positive increase in test, along with signifigant gains.

ill also be recording it to see how it will work as PCT, there will be blood work, so then we can CRUSH all the hype as if its good or not

i have real pct clomid arimidex some nolva some aromasin novedex XT primal male, trib and ZMA
  24. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

its all about controversy, im pushing the envolope and im more then positive if i log this, all the people who say not to,

will
    #1- follow the log
    #2- be very amazed at gains
    #3- fear for my life but want to follow in my footsteps of insane muscle and strngth gain.

thanks for all imput , please keep it coming as i would love to answer any and all questions
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.

i appreciate the responses,

i did an 8 week oral cycle months ago

20mg Sdrol 150mg winZtrol then halodrol with epi max

first 4 weeks i gained 15 pounds, thn i decided to cut a lil becuase i went from 15% to bout 17%

strength was great even on PCT, ended at 205 with visible abs

surgery happened i lost 30 and now im at 195

the reason why cycle is soo long is becuase i am not sure how progressive the gains will be ,,, for example.....

if some one were to use PHs for extended time (ex EQT2 (m14add 70mg and halodrol 40mg) then pheraplex (DMT 60mg) then superdrol (methasteron 30mg) then 6 bromo, then PCT,) would you expect the same gains running them back to back ,

for exaple average 10 pounds for EQT2, 10 pounds phera 10 pounds super, 5 pounds bromo?

the above is normally what i see for a cycle of those compounds. so if run right after the other is it fair to say you will see the same gains?

im going to say possibly, only becuase the compounds keep switching,

this is where i am getting at, this is what i want to know, this is why im testing the waters,
    No. This is what I was trying to say earlier. Many people run a 4 week oral cycle and try to run another cycle too soon and get nothing from it since they haven't rebounded properly yet from their previous cycle.

Also, if you lost all that weight from something like surgery, you'll rebound and adds a great deal of muscle just from muscle memory & restarting your work-outs properly alone, without hormones.
  26. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

No. This is what I was trying to say earlier. Many people run a 4 week oral cycle and try to run another cycle too soon and get nothing from it since they haven't rebounded properly yet from their previous cycle.

Also, if you lost all that weight from something like surgery, you'll rebound and adds a great deal of muscle just from muscle memory & restarting your work-outs properly alone, without hormones.
    thats y im waiting till august, i have 10 pounds left to gain not to much considering where i was

i am still wondering, i am waiting on PAs opinion, i believe that as long as you switch the compounds, you will continue to see results.

running it too soon, is not the same as running it back to back, maybe they waited to soon after PCT which is why that happens,

like i said, i wasnt sure about adding the p-plex,

i may or may not.

i also dont believe in a 3 week cycle, theres not enough workouts, i believe 8 is definetly awsome. and wat you would call the sweet spot.

what i can do is shorten it all

eqt2 4 weeks,then p plex 3 weeks then super 3 weeks, then bromo for 4 weeks

but thats still to be decided as i do have 1 month before i start.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

All I can say is MODERATION!!! Look it up crazyfool it could add several years to your crazy life.
  28. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

the eqt2 is moderate and the pplex a lil excessive ill prolly run at 2 pills and the super ill prolly run at 2 pills

im trying to figure out if continuing to switch up the compounds will continue to give decent gains,

im searching opinions.
  29. Registered User

if you gain 30lbs+ in 3 months you might have a heart attack, and blow out your knees.

And that phera is goin to f#ck your world up, running it at 60mgs for 4 wks, your asking for real world problems. Trust me, ive done 76.8 for 2 wks. I know what im doing though, by virture of the fact that you
    no liver support. (stupid i kno , but didnt want to hinder my gains just incase,)
    makes me think your suicidal.

Or this is a fake post and were all just feeding the troll.
  30. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    if you gain 30lbs+ in 3 months you might have a heart attack, and blow out your knees.

And that phera is goin to f#ck your world up, running it at 60mgs for 4 wks, your asking for real world problems. Trust me, ive done 76.8 for 2 wks. I know what im doing though, by virture of the fact that you makes me think your suicidal.

Or this is a fake post and were all just feeding the troll.

i know iver read of one guy gaining 70 pounds in a few months following a rebound after contest dieting,

as far as the phera, it will probably be at 38.4 mg ill be running,

i know what i am doing, i run liver support before and after cycle, not during in fear of it ruining my gains and gointg the same pathways as the orals..

i love when people think i am arrogant and know nothing, when in fact i am knowledgable , but just pushing the limits, and looking for feed back because every one of you would follow my log if i run them all

ps howd ur gains go i never finished reading the log
    u did the mega dose phera cycle right?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Super Cissus Rx q on and off cycle
    By qwerty33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-27-2009, 07:39 AM
  2. Super leaning cycle!
    By pdx89 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-17-2008, 03:01 PM