Is this guy crazy?

fitzchivalry0

fitzchivalry0

Awards
I've been talking to this guy at my gym for a bit now and he continually keeps telling me that Test at my age (nearing 23) would be a bad idea and that EQ is much milder. "Trust me," he said. He's run tons of cycles and pretty much everything in the books. This goes against everything that I've read/learned as Test is supposed to be the base of every cycle. He told me that EQ won't shut you down as much as Test would. Don't get me wrong, I don't plan on doing anything until maybe (if then even) when I'm 26 or 27 but I still like to learn and find them interesting. I told him that "You're going against what everyone says to do for a first timer". Am I the crazy one?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This goes against everything that I've read/learned as Test is supposed to be the base of every cycle.
"Read between the lines, criticize the words they're selling. Think for yourself and feel the walls become sand beneath your feet." ~ Geoff Tate

fitzchivalry0

fitzchivalry0

Awards
Also while researching, etc. what I was told. I've come upon this statement from a reliable source as well.

"Those who take megadoses of Testosterone enanthate will already feel an enormous pump in their upper thighs and calves when climbing stairs. Despite this we recommend that steroid novices stay away from all testosterone compounds. To make it very clear: Those who have never taken steroids do not yet need any testosterone and should wait until later when the "weaker" steroids begin to have little effect. For the more advanced, Testosterone enanthate can either be taken alone or in combination with other compounds."
Implying that someone just beginning should not be using it as a first step. Rather interesting.

And this
"In our opinion the most sensible dosage for most athletes is between 250-1000 mg/week. Normally a higher dosage should not be necessary. When taking up to 500 mg/week the dosage is normally taken all at once, thus 2 ml of solution are injected. A higher dosage should be divided into two injections per week. The quantity of the dose should be determined by the athlete's developmental stage, his goals, and the quantity of his previous steroid intake. The so-called beach and disco bodybuilders do not need 1000 mg of Testosterone enanthate/week. Our experience is that the Testosterone enanthate dosage for many, above all, depends on their financial resources. Since it is not, by any means, the most economic testosterone, most athletes do not take too much."
I've been thinking/learning from others that many, many people should really just go with 250 or only slightly more and evaluate diet/training if they can't grown on that.